Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! (50640 Views)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by hoobs(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

I thought u were one of those who claimed Niger Delta is both Igbo and Biafra.. insane set of people
u guyz just keep twisting words to get myopic people confused,we never said they where igbos,we only said that there some of them that have igbo lineage.....bt all of them are BIAFRANS
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Fearlessjoe(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
War is little for what is about to happen only freedom for Biafra will stop it.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingcity:
igbo don't want war but later nnamdi kalu and his followers

..ther u go...is nnamdi kalululukaka not a IBO name??....I REST MA CASE!!!!!(no oofense) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by IlekeHD: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
millionaireman:

So long North and SW of Nigeria continue to reject true federalism, so long peace and development in Nigeria will remain unrealistic. SW came to the CONFAB last time and asked for regional government without fiscal federalism - little meaning.

Boko Haram violence is partly political, partly religious - the drive to take over control of proceeds from crude oil and gas - that has been partly accomplished; the remaining part is accomplishing the export of sharia rule to all of the old southeast region.

When did the SW reject true federalism?

SW sweet for una fingers abi

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by qtx(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
wao so painful how humans were wasted.

No small war, and no jokes in war. Lets all tolerate one another and move forward as a country.

[size=20pt][url]robminds.com[/url][/size]
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Pangea: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
You are naive, my friend.
How can you compare the fulani situation with armed robbery?
The fulanis are a majority population, with a significant percentage of them as cattle rearers.
They are nomads and they have the political cover for their nomadic activities regardless of their excesses.
How do you return fire for fire with a majority nomadic population with significant political cover and not drown your country in a civil war?

The problem with most of us is evil generalization,
Are you saying all the Northern inhabitants are Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram?
Are you saying for instance, the herdsmen in your state are more than the locals?
Not all the herdsmen are killer and not all the northerners are Boko haram.
Hence the need to identify the criminal elements in the midst of the lot and deal with them .
That's why I said each state should set up a task force to deal with the rogue herdsmen problem.

4 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by tonychristopher: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bluetooth2:

You are here acting "Sun Tzu" forgetting that war only gives the victor a better negotiating power over the vanquished who might have possibly suffered more human casualties.

Germans once ruled Europe but after the second world war, they were relegated at the UNO. They lost territories, millions of people died, their lands were shared about among the war mongers. The only peace that's guaranteed after war is the one that will make the winner to subdue the loser and forced it to surrender.

Peace came after Ojuku couldn't stand the heat and ran away. He escaped but what about the millions of ibo lives that were lost and ruined. I guessed they served as the collateral for the peace you wanted while Nigerian government reclaimed her territory.

Except through a UN backed peaceful referendum for secession, there is no where a war can be a solution for secession in the contemporary era.

so the Germans that lost war where are they today
they have the best economy in Europe
the Japanese that lost war have the best economy in south Asia
the Igbo have the best middle class in Nigeria and ECOWAS

south Korea and Vietnam have the best economy also yet they fought

nobody in Igbo land is calling for war all they want us to have their destinies in their hands and I don't know why that should be interpreted as war

by the way

peace is found in the other side of war

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
An2elect2:

Lie

You know you still a baby,so you wouldn't understand the theory & impact it does leave.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by hoobs(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
We do not want war,did Nnamdi kanu kill anybody?,did he destroy any property??....did IPOB as an organisation kill any1,u people are jux barking up the wrong tree go 2 d fulani's and boko's the NORTH and tel them this,shown them those pictures...we will keep pursuing biafra peacefully,bt if it keeps falling on deaf ears,then you people have left us no choice than to use violence....if USA did fight britain...dy wunt have been able to have what they do now,if england didn't carry a revolution against the tyranny of their kings and queens....they would not have been what they are now.....we are not fighting for our selves but for our generation unborn....far be it that my children will live in this kinda of society.....*spits on Nigeria*...if your too afraid to fight for a better society for your generation,then step aside.....but something that is not worth die for,is not worth having.....*spits on Nigeria once again*

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by gragraboy: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:
War is fun only in the movies!
When you are running for your live with bullets kicking dirts around you,
Then, you will prefer, watching La Liga with a bottle of orijin, than dying unknown in a markless grave.
I wish the biafrans will read this and learn sense.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

..ther u go...is nnamdi kalululukaka not a IBO name??....I REST MA CASE!!!!!(no oofense) angry
what i meant is that only nnamdi and his fellowers that want war. Am igbo and i dont support him and alot if igbos out thr...i believe thr are better way to call for biafra than this(war). U get my point ?
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

I thought u were one of those who claimed Niger Delta is both Igbo and Biafra.. insane set of people

So Abia and IMO and SS Igbo aren't ND again?

Stop putting words into my mouth.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
He will set matters Straight Among Many people.

Nation will not lift up sword against Nation

Nor will they learn WAR anymore.

Isaiah 2:4.......

Look for Jehovah's Witnesses for Explanation of this scripture ASAP.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Senator1974:
I personally is scared of war, So for that reason, we must continue to live in zoo, intimidated by fellow mortals because there are from the north? We have been exploited all in the name of one Nigeria. Taken for granted, marginalised, maimed for being Christians. Oh com on, drop the goddamn fear.

Its better you live for something or you die for something, than to live for nothing. I'm not a philosopher thou.
mtweeeeew
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
hoobs:
u guyz just keep twisting words to get myopic people confused,we never said they where igbos,we only said that there some of them that have igbo lineage.....bt all of them are BIAFRANS
You and who be Biafrans?
Leave Delta out of it biko
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by letsbet(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Senator1974:
I personally is scared of war, So for that reason, we must continue to live in zoo, intimidated by fellow mortals because there are from the north? We have been exploited all in the name of one Nigeria. Taken for granted, marginalised, maimed for being Christians. Oh com on, drop the goddamn fear.

Its better you live for something or you die for something, than to live for nothing. I'm not a philosopher thou.

You are not a philosopher so stfu and stop talking like one. who lives in the zoo? what can you die for?.stop these rants it cant change a damn thing. war is the worst act ever invented.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by CSTR2: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:

The problem with most of us is evil generalization,
Are you saying all the Northern inhabitants are Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram?
Are you saying for instance, the herdsmen in your state are more than the locals?
Not all the herdsmen are killer and not all the northerners are Boko haram.
Hence the need to identify the criminal elements in the midst of the lot and deal with them .
That's why I said each state should set up a task force to deal with the rogue herdsmen problem.

A significant percentage of them are nomads.
And you are missing the point here. Stop looking at it from your own "enlightened" view.
These guys are illiterates and very clannish and vindictive.
An "attack" on one will be taken as an attack on all as we have seen many times.
And the fact that significant percentage of them are nomads which means we are dealing with hundreds of thousands of people here.
There is no way nothing won't go seriously wrong here.
Btw, where will you get the constitutional backing for such task force action?
They control your politics.
And the last time i checked, some legislators wanted to give them free grazing lands cutting throughout the federation.
You don't really know what is involved here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by omoelesa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
War Is The Way Forward For We Biafrans.We Are Biafrans We Are Worriors.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by CSTR2: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:

You and who be Biafrans?
Leave Delta out of it biko
Yes but kaduna nzeogwu of delta is igbo.
Continue to stew in your own foolery.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
alpha222:
He will set matters Straight Among Many people.

Nation will not lift up sword against Nation

Nor will they learn WAR anymore.

Isaiah 2:4.......

Look for Jehovah's Witnesses for Explanation of this scripture ASAP.

I know, we know but see this one? Na war of freedom from zoo.
I dey follow spray bullet jareh, later I go committee.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
Yes but kaduna nzeogwu of delta is igbo.
Continue to stew in your own foolery.
Go and wake him up so he can lead your lots.... DELTA IS NOT PART OF YOUR BIAFRA DREAM...

And HEY, keep up with the insult... I guess it's a Biafran thing...

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by CSTR2: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Go and wake him up so he can lead your lots.... DELTA IS NOT PART OF YOUR BIAFRA DREAM...

And HEY, keep up with the insult... I guess it's a Biafran thing...
When anioma is leaving go and force them to stay with you.
Delta my foot.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingcity:
what i meant is that only nnamdi and his fellowers that want war. Am igbo and i dont support him and alot if igbos out thr...i believe thr are better way to call for biafra than this(war). U get my point ?

...I get yor point but why are IBO people all ways sayn they shud divide Nigeria??...really?...they don't tink if that happens it could lead to war?..and that innnosent people are goooono die?...is that Rocket science?? undecided

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by redcap: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
You guys should stop posting these trashy pictures,with this trend neutral igbos like me wouldn't think twice before joining the biafran army to take my own revenge.stop being f00lish pls.The war is fresh in our memory and we don't need anyone to remind us of what actually happen.tbh the reality/enormity of Biafra war can never be represented by mere pics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

so the Germans that lost war where are they today
they have the best economy in Europe
the Japanese that lost war have the best economy in south Asia
the Igbo have the best middle class in Nigeria and ECOWAS

south Korea and Vietnam have the best economy also yet they fought

nobody in Igbo land is calling for war all they want us to have their destinies in their hands and I don't know why that should be interpreted as war

by the way

peace is found in the other side of war

The Germans ruled Europe before the war While the japanese controlled the pacific and they both had most of all what you see as their success of today.

They loss more than they gain. Today, the same chinese the japanese fought is now a permanent member of the UN security council with a veto power same also the Germans who were looking for power were relegated to the background.

They weren't fighting for economical success because they already had it before the war, but they were fighting to become a superpower which made them declare a war and were defeated !
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by attacker231: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:

Why are you like these?
When your brother was there, Goodluck Jonathan, why didn't he address all these so called grouse and declare a referendum?
He had all the power to do that.
Oh, I forgot, he was busy enjoying having the rule over every nook and cranny of the country.

If the Igbos are really ready to go, let their politicians push for the referendum.

And for you to say you are yet to see the Igbos calling for war?
Then what's all the hullaballoo about, a million rifles and million me to hold them.
Is the rifle going to be used to play hockey?

Dont mind that shameless hypocrite. I still dont know who is holding them for going to biafra. We only hear about it on nairaland and from Nnamdi Kanu, and this shameless dein77 guy is talking about Nigeria holding someone. Sick people.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by free37: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
cry
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by hoobs(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
You and who be Biafrans? Leave Delta out of it biko
uhmmmm,I do not have your time now
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by hansad: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:

Those are bunch of criminals, every state should establish a task force to monitor them and give them fire for fire, if they try anything!

Those Fulani marauders are better left in their own Arewa country. For how long shall you use task force to monitor them, give them what they want when they try anything? That's a big set-back to any country.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...I get yor point but why are IBO people all ways sayn they shud divide Nigeria??...really?...they don't tink if that happens it could lead to war?..and that innnosent people are goooono die?...is that Rocket science?? undecided
they believe they being treated like second hand citizens
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Cannonleo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
Nice piece
War is only delightful to those who have no experience of it...
General S Patton if i am correct made that quote
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cannonleo:
General S Patton if i am correct made that quote
Correct sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.