Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! (50672 Views)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

Bro, seriously, you must be on some very good and strong shit. Cos how else would you start seeing Ajegunle as London and Keke as Range Rover. Big ups to your supplier though.

...the big difference btw me & u is that am a leader & u people will all ways be followers.....I say this simply becuz, u homebase people all ways seem to no a guy who has moiney or everythin...the say thing is that u all ways no them but they nevar no u....also, they all ways have moiney but u in person have.. bro Be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash.. (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
...anyways, bak to the thread.....we want peace in Nigeria, not war.....IBO People serrriously need to g for anger management classes coz they need the help... Am off the the swiiming pool...laters! (no oofeinse) wink

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by TemmyWon(f): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...the big difference btw me & u is that am a leader & u people will all ways be followers.....I say this simply becuz, u homebase people all ways seem to no a guy who has moiney or everythin...the say thing is that u all ways no them but they nevar no u....also, they all ways have moiney but u in person have.. bro Be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash.. (no oofeinse) undecided
I'm sure all you are either an attaché wan join clique or a deportee. serious oooofeinse. off the swimming pool or off the drinking shack? #bodaode#bodaode
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ipheoluwa22: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
TemmyWon:
"We sinwin" osiun olosiun. get a Yoruba to interprete.
wait ooooo, which kine yoruba be dis nah??
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
TemmyWon:

I'm sure all you are either an attaché wan join clique or a deportee. serious oooofeinse

...REAL TALK...sweery juss be nice to me & I swaar I will post u £10 cash to buy yor boy friend a suit ther in Nigeria! angry

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
TemmyWon:

"We sinwin" osiun olosiun. get a Yoruba to interprete.

..no ofeinse to yor grama but I bet u looklike those witch doctor receptionist from Lagos... r u IBO?..I bet u want war.. I lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by An2elect2(f): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:

You know you still a baby,so you wouldn't understand the theory & impact it does leave.

Sir this is not an exclusive case...

Evil cannot exist without good but you can have good without evil.

It is the same way that war cannot happen and/or there will be nothing like war/conflict if people have not seen peace.

War births distrust, hatred, segregation btw the parties involved. The only good thing that emanates from this is the resolve to say no to future wars.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by TemmyWon(f): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=ipheoluwa22 post=35598421] wait ooooo, which kine yoruba be dis nah?? [/quote ]Eeyan. just ask Ondo or Ekiti
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course to them the truth is treasonable and this is why they have blocked their ears and covered their eyes to genuine agitation but they should always know that the man who wants a way out will fight for it and no matter how many times you beat him down he will rise up and still demand for justice.

No matter how long Nigeria runs away, it has a date with TRUTH!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ipheoluwa22: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=TemmyWon post=35598753][/quote] owk
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
zendy:

In other words, if are persecuted, marginalised and reduced to the status of a slave, you will accept your status because of the effects of war? That's cowardice. Do you think that people fight wars because it is enjoyable? People fight because they have no choice. I'm an Igbo man who wants my own country and if Nigeria won't let me have it,I fight for it.

Permit me to use your own words against you. Are you being persecuted, marginalised, and reduced to the status of a slave presently in Nigeria? I suggest you think deeply and possibly look up the meaning of those words you used before you answer bro.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

Lol. Well, you MIGHT be richer, wealthier, etc than me bro. But at least, I'm not the one that spent years in London and still commit horrible grammatical and spelling errors, and only there are you a leader/king/monarch. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

Lol. Well, you MIGHT be richer, wealthier, etc than me bro. But at least, I'm not the one that spent years in London and still commit horrible grammatical and spelling errors, and only there are you a leader/king/monarch. grin grin grin

....really...can thoise IBO boys P square , kano nwanko, jay jay okosha..spek English..but guess wot, they have more moiney u will only dream about...I gots somtin called GORRILA MOINEY ...moiney talks, ma nigga!(DO THE MATHS) wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by francizy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
millionaireman:

Since 1914, Nigeria has been a killing machine.
Preach your sermon to people who in the last 7 years hide under religious cause and have been ruining Nigeria. Don't preach this bullshiiiit to people who say they can't stand destruction much longer - and want to opt out of the madness.

Do you mind those evil advocates? People who want to keep feeding on the blood of the innocent. Tag him and his likes on threads where people were wasted and they jump over it like it's haram to them. They have no problem with Christians loosing their lives on per second billing but see everything wrong in a battered people seeking to leave a hell hole.

How do we move forward when we have wicked demonic agents in this country, ready to sell their soul for peanuts? From their actions, no one needs to tell me they are paid because only paid persons will act that way so that money keeps pouring in. I hope the pain, the agony, the evil and the loss of lives the innocent are bearing will visit people who put them in this mess and have no single remorse about it. It shall visit those people who never condemn the attacks against them but jump into threads where they preach against a peaceful set.

I have confirmed that the devil and his agents are from Nigeria.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ApexTitan(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
zendy:

In other words, if are persecuted, marginalised and reduced to the status of a slave, you will accept your status because of the effects of war? That's cowardice. Do you think that people fight wars because it is enjoyable? People fight because they have no choice. I'm an Igbo man who wants my own country and if Nigeria won't let me have it,I fight for it.

IF.

Alas me and my family are anything but slaves and we certainly don't feel oppressed. If anything we have taken the harshness of the Nigerian clime for what it is and chosen to employ the honest ingenuity that my people are blessed with as a tool to making something of ourselves. We are building our success regardless of the odds honestly and legitimately.

No amount of hues and cries about oppression will make me, my family and many many others like us abandon what we have achieved so far and join a movement of starry eyed individuals who see war as the only sure means to achieving their state of fulfilment. M'bamnu!

The goal of national actualisation can be attained through bloodless means. Revolution, uprising, war or whatever they want to call the struggle will exact a cost that even it's supporters have yet to appreciate. If those who see different are in the majority and act upon their thinking they will do so without the support of the likes of me.

As I said only frustrated and unemployed people will refuse to learn from history. Let them be.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ApexTitan(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
negroG:
coward u better die now or relocate now becos the war is coming, biafra or death

grin cheesy grin

Internet warrior. How big is your gun?
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
ASUMO EWO LEKUN? smiley grin grin grin
asumo12:
cry cry cry
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ollyruffy: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
If the igbos are asking for biafra. It is their rights. However the igbos needs to follow a peaceful and diplomatic channel to achieve their dreams.

It is not by spreading hate messages against hausa and yoruba as they do on radio biafra or social media.

So many countries have seceded peacefully without wars while many have done so with wars.

Igbos should apply wisdow to the agitation for biafra.

A referendum is the answer;which i am certain will be won in their favour.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by zeb04(f): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
pangea you are a very biased person. from your write-up,you are less concerned about the bombings going on right now in north but focusing on some set of people who feel they have had enough of these backward system of governance,looting and killings that happen everyday and want a chance to a better life.

people like you are the problem we have in Nigeria. you refuse to see the evil starring right in your face but choose to focus on others who want a chance to a better life.

pls get your shit together fast and if you are as concerned as you claim yo be speak to your brothers in the north

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Duru1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:
Everyday people talk about starting another war without remembering that war is hell. Thank God for the War Journalist who helps us remember. One such a Journalist is the Frenchman Gilles Caron who first saw war as a French soldier in Algeria and hated it so much that he stopped fighting and spent the last 4 months of his Military service in French chains.

He then went on to fashion photography which he found boring and returned to the front this time without a gun but with a camera and has given us some of the most thought provoking photos from various conflicts including our own Biafra.

My favourite ( if we can call it that ) is this one of wounded Biafran soldiers being left by their mates as the battle turns and the Federals advance.,

Just as you see the back of the fleeing Biafrans you can take inventory of the fright and horror of the surviving wounded soldier in his eyes pleading with the remaining troops ( Caron included ) not to be left behind to a certain death.

Instances like this made Gilles Caron drink heavily and you sure can’t blame him because I would be shooting heroin just to be able to go to sleep.

So as you rattle your swords and gnash your teeth crying for war…remember this side and that the young man on the ground is someone’s son, brother or even a Father. Worse still he may never get to be a Father.

WAR IS HELL - Photo Biafra April 1968 © Gilles Caron for the Gilles Caron Foundation
- Iwedi Ojinmah -

Only moronic dingbats or agents of devils who have myopic ideas of socio-political interactions among humans will readily deduce that mere agitation for independence home land by certain group of people equates to calling for war. Why should any jackass insinuate war instead of mutual disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria? Even siblings from the same womb had been found to go their different ways. There is strong and fundamental pedigree that Nigeria is a stranger to unity. Any Nigerian who claims otherwise is a diabolical hypocrite. Nigeria/Biafra civil war was completely unnecessary if humans of high intellect can simply agree to disengage in any formation. After all, USSR simply disintegrated with anybody firing a shot in anger.

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by southWASTE: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeb04:
pangea you are a very biased person. from your write-up,you are less concerned about the bombings going on right now in north but focusing on some set of people who feel they have had enough of these backward system of governance,looting and killings that happen everyday and want a chance to a better life.

people like you are the problem we have in Nigeria. you refuse to see the evil starring right in your face but choose to focus on others who want a chance to a better life.

pls get your shit together fast and if you are as concerned as you claim yo be speak to your brothers in the north
Exactly! the op is a cowardly hypocrite who thinks that by posting those images, the spirits of the agitation will be dampened...NO WAY!

You never find people like the op in any bokoharam thread condemning them, but you find them in their numbers in any Igbo/Biafra related thread talking all sorts of rubbish. They claim Igbo are this and that yet they are as scared as hell that the said Igbos want out of the cesspit called Nigeria. Sometimes you are forced to wonder, 'what do these foools(yolobass) want?'
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ChikezieU(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:
Everyday people talk about starting another war without remembering that war is hell. Thank God for the War Journalist who helps us remember. One such a Journalist is the Frenchman Gilles Caron who first saw war as a French soldier in Algeria and hated it so much that he stopped fighting and spent the last 4 months of his Military service in French chains.

He then went on to fashion photography which he found boring and returned to the front this time without a gun but with a camera and has given us some of the most thought provoking photos from various conflicts including our own Biafra.

My favourite ( if we can call it that ) is this one of wounded Biafran soldiers being left by their mates as the battle turns and the Federals advance.,

Just as you see the back of the fleeing Biafrans you can take inventory of the fright and horror of the surviving wounded soldier in his eyes pleading with the remaining troops ( Caron included ) not to be left behind to a certain death.

Instances like this made Gilles Caron drink heavily and you sure can’t blame him because I would be shooting heroin just to be able to go to sleep.

So as you rattle your swords and gnash your teeth crying for war…remember this side and that the young man on the ground is someone’s son, brother or even a Father. Worse still he may never get to be a Father.

WAR IS HELL - Photo Biafra April 1968 © Gilles Caron for the Gilles Caron Foundation
- Iwedi Ojinmah -
go to hell with your post, you simply wrote this because you believe a certain people have had enough of ill treatment. No one is afraid of war unless your right has not been trampled upon. I quiet agree that a call for war is a call for casualties, but who will suffer the most and who will be liberated?
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by jossymekoos: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dis is y I like men of d old. They r called noble men or men of honor. Am nt calling for war but dose dat site fear of death as a reason shud understand dat we must die one day no matter how n wen. Bt d must important tin is d reason for wic u die. Dat is why I love d knights. Death is nt their problem, dey want to die for a noble course. My take on dis is dat diplomacy can do it so no need for war
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by calculator123(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Misternas89:
hw much u go sell dis land.i won buy
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by zendy: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

Permit me to use your own words against you. Are you being persecuted, marginalised, and reduced to the status of a slave presently in Nigeria? I suggest you think deeply and possibly look up the meaning of those words you used before you answer bro.

I don't have to look up those words because I already looked up the most important word of all and that is "Nigeria" and that came up as "The fraudulent creation of the white man". That alone is enough reason for me to assume my right of self determination as an Igbo man and seek my own country.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by zendy: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
ApexTitan:

IF.

Alas me and my family are anything but slaves and we certainly don't feel oppressed. If anything we have taken the harshness of the Nigerian clime for what it is and chosen to employ the honest ingenuity that my people are blessed with as a tool to making something of ourselves. We are building our success regardless of the odds honestly and legitimately.

No amount of hues and cries about oppression will make me, my family and many many others like us abandon what we have achieved so far and join a movement of starry eyed individuals who see war as the only sure means to achieving their state of fulfilment. M'bamnu!

The goal of national actualisation can be attained through bloodless means. Revolution, uprising, war or whatever they want to call the struggle will exact a cost that even it's supporters have yet to appreciate. If those who see different are in the majority and act upon their thinking they will do so without the support of the likes of me.

As I said only frustrated and unemployed people will refuse to learn from history. Let them be.

You must be one of those Igbos who was born or maybe raised outside Igbo land. The way you wrote 'Mbanu' is an indication of this. I don't expect all Igbos to fight (if it ever comes to that) ,infact, I don't expect all Igbos to support Biafra. There will be a minority who don't want it. Im happy that those like you who are prepared to accept perpetual servitude are in the minority.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Eggheaded(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
The purpose of every war is ultimate peace. That why we continue to fight BOKO-HARAM, ISIL. ISIS, AL.QUAEDA, SO ON.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by asumo12: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ogami omi inu lon kanmi ni

Eru ija kobami eru ogun yi naani oooo

uplawal:
ASUMO EWO LEKUN? smiley grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Saintkeirrison: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Now watch and see another civil war even when the igbos were nt ready they fought the war talk more now we re ready
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
You funny o.
asumo12:
Ogami omi inu lon kanmi ni

Eru ija kobami eru ogun yi naani oooo

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by asumo12: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin

Na u funny pass bro!

uplawal:
You funny o.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / List Of States Not Owing Workers. / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.