Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) (23068 Views)

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos / Onyeka Owenu Meets With NEMA Officials Over Welfare Of Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by buchisom1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Change has come...to me i see it as nemesis is happening to d north...for what dey did to the innocent Igbo's in d 60s
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by Yujin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
And you call this a country? In this 21st century? No wonder some of my brothers call it a zoo.
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
MKO4ever:

Poor English
Poor Thinking

Just pray hard to God that you don't remain poor in life forever
when am already rich and count Euros week in week out
I forgive you already

Pray you don't become victims of your own brothers
Akparaeberibe
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by lastmessenger: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Snail president=snail Nema. Please dont blame them.they are learning from president snail buhari.
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by hibbayueei(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by chesterlee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Where did we go wrong as a nation?
Who did we offend as a people?
Why us?
Too many questions; who'll answer them?
You killed Innocent people in the 1967 genocide!!"
karma is paying back""
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
samcidon:
When will Nigeria be like deir mates?
when NOAH comes and construct a bigger Ark
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by stinggy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:
DSS...where are you?
To come and do what?
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by FOLLOWJESUS: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
360frolic:
Reports Reaching www.247froliic.net, has reported to us that NEMA (National Emergency Management Agency) officials are just arriving the scene of the bomb blast that took place about an hour ago..

This is not a quick response at all despite the inevitable deaths and wounded that would have been recorded after the blast.....

cc lalasticlala

http://www..net/2015/07/exclusive-kaduna-state-governor.html
We have really entered one chance by voting this change of a thing, we have added sore to injury,#BabaGoSlow,Our brothers and sisters are been killed emass,d moral of our soldiers are low Baba has no agenda,no plan atall.GOD have mercy
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by brownnyj(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
walemadu:
more boko haram being sent to clean up boko haram mess
those women I saw there does not look like officials to me they are also looking like the suicide bombers

1 Like

Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gwan2:
[b]Whoever thinks Buhari will have a smooth running administration is a joker, infact am not a doomsayer, but if PMB is not radical enough there will be more episodes.......Reasons
APC comprises mostly bunch of either aggrieved PDP or 90% politicians with selfish interest, with that i dont see them standing the test of time, hence, some that wont be among the party's sharing formula will want to use every means to ridicule the government and its administration.
Don't also forget APC succeeded in removing a cabal "cult" that steer the country's affairs for 16years, so most definitely some element within the party (PDP) will do any thing to give these government a bad name...Dont also be deceived by PDP concession of defeat, you do that at your own peril
PMB not appointing ministers is not helping him at all, especially at this point in time, who do we hold accountable, you cant fight a sophisticated terror group as BH using one step at a time approach.....Appoint your ministers, get right on track and forget party politics.[/b]
senseless, dullardish n rubbish post.
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
They dnt want biometrics,govt should listen to them.,instead of wasting lives.
Re: NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) by twilightdreams: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Davash222:
Better Nigeria we pray...

You should channel this to pray for your life Zonefree

Because look at the years yet it is still rubbish you're doing. No progress forward or backward. Just stagnancy

We will see how very unbothered and shit you are. We will see, Zonefree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Ishaku's Election As Taraba Governor / Soldiers Troop In Kaduna Ahead Of Protest Over Sacking Of Civil Servants. Photos / Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.