Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) (41766 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
El-Rufai appoints Two Youth as Special Advisers on Job Creation and New Media.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGYouths4Change/status/618198753875521536

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Swaggzkid: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow this is cool and I hope they all know what job seekers are passing through. They should work tirelessly...

Ambode please take note of this. grin

I use this medium to say a big RIP to the dead victims of today's bomb blast.
*FTC I dedicate this to #GEJ and Sen.Godswill Obot Akpabio

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by idolda: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is the Man in suit El-Rufai or one of the appointees. I just want to believe he isn't El-Rufai..... Because with that his half-bald head... I begin to doubt the originality of his youthfulness!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by boboLIL(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Y0uth emp0werment.....

Dats g00d

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by loomer: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
No be to appoint them o, na to listen to their advise be the main thing.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by shift15(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
When you appoint a man that have not created job for himself as your Adviser on Youth Employment, there is need for worry.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by jantofubu(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
el rufai don sip sense... Oluwabuhari pls tap sense small

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by stepo707: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thats good
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by piicity(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
They 're just kidding us with their first dislay
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by keemness(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Is the Man in suit El-Rufai or one of the appointees. I just want to believe he isn't El-Rufai..... Because with that his half-bald head... I begin doubt the originality of his youthfulness!

hehehe....the guy in suit is Hafiz Bayero and he is 28yrs old.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Leaders of tomorrow
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Wow this is cool and I hope they all know what job seeker are passing through. They should work tirelessly...

Ambode please take noted of this.
Ambode will not take NOTED of anything.

12 Likes

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by jerflakes(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abajosax007:

grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Swaggzkid: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
L grin L

Abajosax007:

Even davido makes mistakes on his tweets..

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
keemness:

hehehe....the guy in suit is Hafiz Bayero and he is 28yrs old.
okay OK. I for fear

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by ayusco85(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
How is dat my business?
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by RichFoundation(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice one
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by kay29000(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
hmm
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by asumo12: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Toluchenko(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think this is a wonderful development. Youthful and experienced minds should b recruited in certain positions of government. I pray they perform as they should. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by madisonsquare: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm sorry for your family
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by nmanma1(f): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
futures of our generation.
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by jalay(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
two virgins..
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by emmanuel2015: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by damilareoye: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
We need young blood and not oldy.
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by efemenaslectura: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm sure these boys are some politicians kids that just finished in one prestigious school in England or Canada. Their face no look like the face of a typical nigerian graduate who has passed through the nigerian factor in a nigerian university e.g endless strikes, supervisor supervising your work without significant head way for 6years, sitting at home for like 3 years waiting on jamb grin

their face is too fresh and soft to be bred in nigeria grin

anyway I hope they'll go there and advice properly and not be slotting their phenese into one governors daughter's something or one senators pikin tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by realGURU(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Apc is change, change is apc, this is the change we have voted for, an all inclusive govt. , governt for the young, old, men , women, rich and poor etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation / Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.