Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor (45764 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja / Gombe Governor's Son Graduates With First Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by lionduke(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
h
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by MyMouth(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
PdP Governor Dakwambo of Gombe state should ensure that Danjuma Goje is not given any political lifeline under PdP. Goje was minister, Governor and Senator under PDP was among the nPDP rascals that betrayed the party that gave them platform all because Jonathan(a southerner) sought second term in office.
Bros, Dakwambo would soon decamp to APC and become leader of the party. Trust me, he would not want to have anything to do with his arc enemy. That's why I said Goje is finished! He maybe recalled sef!

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
MyMouth:

Bros, Dakwambo would soon decamp to APC and become leader of the party. Trust me, he would not want to have anything to do with his arc enemy. That's why I said Goje is finished! He maybe recalled sef!
I don't care about Goje or Saraki. Dakwambo should block that man from joining PDP. He can go join one of the mushroom parties. Maybe Kowa..lol

I hope Dankwambo stays in PDP.

3 Likes

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by RichFoundation(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Great grin
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by pBuhari(f): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Another Progressive Charm =APC

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by MyMouth(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
I don't care about Goje or Saraki. Dakwambo should block that man from joining PDP. He can go join one of the mushroom parties. Maybe Kowa..lol

I hope Dankwambo stays in PDP.
Hahahaha!!!!! Even though I know politics is about interest, I don't think Dakwambo would allow Goje near the party while he is still in PDP! If na you, you go gree? Ndume would be shitting in his pants now. Have him expelled and he loses the majority leader position. Decamp and he gets recalled and even get rearrested. Bornu is101% APC! Dem no even wen carry ear hear PDP for there o!

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Carmal90(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
doctokwus:
That's a bold move and a much needed one by the Gombe chapter.
Goje should return to the PDP and see if he would win elections under that party.
If only d national chapter had been bold enough to also expel Saraki and Dogara,one would have seen a more disciplined party not this one that a member goes to negotiate terms with a party that Nigerians rejected at the ballot.
He will win,gov dankwambo is a pdp man..

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by hibbayueei(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na so dem dey do am.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by MyMouth(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Carmal90:

Dakwambo that was only able to win reelection after making a deal with APC? Bros it Gombe we are taking about ooo! Not some south eastern state!

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
MyMouth:

Dakwambo that was only able to win reelection after making a deal with APC? Bros it Gombe we are taking about ooo! Not some south eastern state!
Somebody won election,you are talking abt deal with Apc,which deal?But Apc govs dat won didn't do deal with Pdp,you guys are clowns!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
good.
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by kennyman200(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
smh.. As if that will bring the CHANGE we've been clamouring for..
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by IFELEKE(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
I sincerely hope PDP will learn from their mistakes by not allowing this man and others of his kind back into their fold.

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by shezinton(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
London bridge is falling down...APC associate of past criminals...I dey laff

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by MyMouth(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Somebody won election,you are talking abt deal with Apc,which deal?But Apc govs dat won didn't do deal with Pdp,you guys are clowns!
Dankwambo performed in Gombe no doubt, but that alone would not have won him reelection in a state where PDP is considered a taboo! He had to make a deal. Why do you think Goje who sees himself as the leader of APC in Gombe is being expelled? Its to make way for the incoming party leader! By the way, I refuse to be tempted to return ur insult!

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by dustmalik: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Carmal90:

Yet, PDP didn't win a single seat in the Senate.
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
This party called APC knows how to manage failure than success. Well, blame all these on Tinubu and Amechi.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
MyMouth:

Hahahaha!!!!! Even though I know politics is about interest, I don't think Dakwambo would allow Goje near the party while he is still in PDP! If na you, you go gree? Ndume would be shitting in his pants now. [b]Have him expelled and he loses the majority leader position. [/b]Decamp and he gets recalled and even get rearrested. Bornu is101% APC! Dem no even wen carry ear hear PDP for there o!

DREAM ON!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Carmal90(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
dustmalik:

Yet, PDP didn't win a single seat in the Senate.
Pdp did nt win cos of buhaarii bruhaaha,had d election held on a different day or GOJE is flying pdp flag.. Am sure he wil coast home victorious

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by 7lives: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
MyMouth:
If this is true, Goje is finish politically. He is hated by the PDP in Gombe and now the APC! he won because of the popularity of APC in the north. He may even be recalled. Not forgetting that he has a corruption case against him with the efcc. Next would be Ndume from Borno! We would sent all these traitors back to where they came from. We would not even allow them to enjoy the sit. Watchout for many recall processes here in the north!

When we get to this stage, then Nigeria will move forward.
Our politicians go to Abuja to negotiate private business while the people who stood in the sun to vote for them are at the receiving end of their illicit business transactions.
Let Goje and others like him be made scape goats in the north, we have our own scape goats here too.
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is he corrupt? JAIL HIM!!!!!!!
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Sweetlemon(f): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please they should keep expelling all those fake APC members until the real ones are left. I don't care about numbers anymore. I just want sanity, order, and performance.
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Carmal90(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
MyMouth:

Stop acting dillusional my bros,gov dankwambo won squarelly,even if the election is reschedulled for tommorrow he will still win.. In your mind apc member will leave there candidate and support opponent....remember this is not NASS election

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Excellentmind: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Loop
agarawu23:
betrayal!!!

just like barcanista.
They are greedy set of ppl.
why don't you stay in Lagos if you choose Lagos instead of visiting Lagos and ibadan at the same time.

A sycophant you are! Why didn't you say this when Goje defected with his supporters to APC?

In case you don't know, more crisis on the way!

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Lyndylove: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
In that case, Saraki and Dogara should have been expelled for anti-party activities as well

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by queensmith: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
if im remembering correctly, didnt the supreme court rule in Gov Amaechis case that the people vote for the party and not the man?

In that case doesnt that make his seat vacant??
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by Cholison(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Danjuma Goje truly deserves to be shown the way out, even the crises in the national assembly is traceable to his activities. Lt him go.
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by atine79(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
loomer:
Make una leave quarrel and move us forward na.

From one wahala to another.
NOTED
Re: APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor by mployer(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
They actually have this kind of power?

So what is stopping them from expelling Saraki?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.