Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,930 members, 7,803,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Thank You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You... (6432 Views)

THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
I juz wanna say THANK YOU to d Nairaland Forum Team for sending me a Birthday Greetings thru email..Highly appreciated grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
I juz wanna say THANK YOU to d Nairaland Forum Team for sending me a Birthday Greetings thru email..Highly appreciated grin grin grin grin

Happy birthday to you. Mine is on saturday grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You... by demmy0325(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
So how does this change the price of pepper in the market... undecided... Happy birthday tho..
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:

Happy birthday to you. Mine is on saturday grin

Oooohhh we're d Cancers: )
Re: Thank You... by Roughfyzay(m): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You... by mrsuccessful(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
KashyBaby:

If u really want to learn the Nigerian pidgin let me know
Re: Thank You... by grad2012(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Happy bday dear
Re: Thank You... by HugoEagles15(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
I missed it, but happy birthday dear. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hi beautiful.. happy baffday from munwaness. grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You... by Fulaboy(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Happy birthday KashBaby wullnp cool
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Tnxxx a lot cheesy
dukeolumde:

Hi beautiful.. happy baffday from munwaness. grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Tnxxx a lot cheesy

Will love to have u around in Nigeria. There is never a dull moment with me and believe me sweetie, u would want to stay forever with me grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Coool..hope to see u nxt yr Then grin
dukeolumde:

Will love to have u around in Nigeria. There is never a dull moment with me and believe me sweetie, u would want to stay forever with me grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
Coool..hope to see u nxt yr Then grin

Looking forward to seeing u then
Re: Thank You... by jomoh: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Na wa o. See as people dey mumu demselves.

So because somebody put halfcast picture for DP con talk say she wan learn pidgin na I'm make all of una dey do like dis.

Your mumu no be for here. All these kids.

I magine one mumu even say him be teacher for secondary school. Ode oshi. Dey dia make dey maga u.

7 Likes

Re: Thank You... by Marcelinho(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hi, can i PM u?
grad2012:
Happy bday dear

1 Like

Re: Thank You... by Lexoma(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2015
jomoh:

So because somebody put halfcast picture for DP con talk say she wan learn pidgin na I'm make all of una dey do like dis.

I magine one mumu even say him be teacher for secondary school. Ode oshi. Dey dia make dey maga u.
the thing baffle me too ooo,person go soon start narate him life history for here
Re: Thank You... by Eddy2cute(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2015
jomoh:

I think say na only me notice ooo some naija guys sabi fall hand ehh? This babe fit just b person wey dey ijora or aj here ooo just dey jonze dem and see as all of dem dey fall like maga. After we go say na oyinbo b maga! Hummm

1 Like

Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

angry
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

..nobody send you NADA...STOP LYIN!! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2016
MrCork:

..nobody send you NADA...STOP LYIN!! angry

Why don't u juz STFU u little monkey and stay in ur no-class lane..

STOP stalking me & stay away on my thread...u are not welcome here...shoo shoo
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

angry angry angry

...u shud stop usin other people's FOTO.......y0u ghana 419...ole ole ole!!! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

angry angry angry

Why are you calling a Nigerian a monkey? Didn't you say the other day that you are from the Philipines and that you are not a racist? I'm seriously thinking of reporting you to the moderators of this platform. We Nigerians are very accomodating people but please don't take us for fools.
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Why are you calling a Nigerian a monkey? Didn't you say the other day that you are from the Philipines and that you are not a racist? I'm seriously thinking of reporting you to the moderators of this platform. We Nigerians are very accomodating people but please don't take us for fools.

Oh tnx for quoting me & threatening me...shud I be scared? I don't think so...
Coz u know why, that moniker is even insulting his compatriots & u expect me to respect him?
He drawn the line for keep following me & dissing me for no reason while boasting that he is a Londoner with a car & can get any ladies here coz he has pounds...

Wild animals shud be kept in safari & not Here on NL... & lastly, plz dig a deep research before u conclude..

Tnx
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oh tnx for quoting me & threatening me...shud I be scared? I don't think so...
Coz u know why, that moniker is even insulting his compatriots & u expect me to respect him?
He drawn the line for keep following me & dissing me for no reason while boasting that he is a Londoner with a car & can get any ladies here coz he has pounds...

Wild animals shud be kept in safari & not Here on NL... & lastly, plz dig a deep research before u conclude..

Tnx

I understand that. But why must you use racist language to insult him? If someone from the Philipines insults me, I will not react by insulting ALL people from the Philipines. I am a Catholic and I know many good people from the Philipines who are Catholics too.
If that guy insults you, you can insult him without calling him a monkey.
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I understand that. But why must you use racist language to insult him? If someone from the Philipines insults me, I will not react by insulting ALL people from the Philipines. I am a Catholic and I know many good people from the Philipines who are Catholics too.
If that guy insults you, you can insult him without calling him a monkey.

Aaah excuse me truthhurts ur out of the boarder line here..never bring religion here coz we're not talking abt that part...

Shudnt I call him monkey? Where in fact, he worst than that! He has no respect in every female here on NL.. hitting randomly & comparing it to his white girls.

Now, if it's OK with u that someone is stooping down with all ur females up there, then im out coz me I won't give him a hall pass.
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaah excuse me truthhurts ur out of the boarder line here..never bring religion here coz we're not talking abt that part...

Shudnt I call him monkey? Where in fact, he worst than that! He has no respect in every female here on NL.. hitting randomly & comparing it to his white girls.

Now, if it's OK with u that someone is stooping down with all ur females up there, then im out coz me I won't give him a hall pass.
Let me step in a bit here. I think I need to speak some truths that hurt no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Look, I agree that the guy is misbehaving, but you can put him in his place without calling him a "black monkey".
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Hi bro, I'm getting irritated by the way you are approaching this issue by wanting to blame Kashybaby's reaction and NOT what n who provoked her. please study this trend and tell him if it is fair to insult a person for refusing to be your friend. I disagree totally with you that this Nigerian phillipine- or how do I describe her love for this country- insulted all of 'us' by calling the moniker monkey. let us call a spade a spade.
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Look, I agree that the guy is misbehaving, but you can put him in his place without calling him a "black monkey".

Eeh hen...when did I quoted him a "black monkey"? shocked

& why ur so concerned about it? Mmmm...strange
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Bae I told u to ignore this guy. OK don't want u answering him again. Deal?
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Babacele:
Hi bro, I'm getting irritated by the way you are approaching this issue by wanting to blame Kashybaby's reaction and NOT what n who provoked her. please study this trend and tell him if it is fair to insult a person for refusing to be your friend. I disagree totally with you that this Nigerian phillipine- or how do I describe her love for this country- insulted all of 'us' by calling the moniker monkey. let us call a spade a spade.

So let me get this straight. When someone of a different race refers to a blackman as a "monkey" it does not have any racist undertones?
If that is how you see it, then all well and good for you, but in my mind and in the minds of most people such language IS considered racist. Maybe you should ask around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Kiss Your Cousin? / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] / 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.