Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (66975 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
So r u nw happy?

431 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Juxtified(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
U're probably not worth her love, judging from ur obvious immaturity

49 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by ginawest(f): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?

325 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by jamex93(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
tell your friend to invite her to his place and call u on phone in her presence inviting u over to come see his wife to b

then u will go meet dem den d remain story will open up den

no need to hide anything from ha again

she go want die

that's wat we call red handed catching

I wish I go fit watch am live

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sorry OP, but you just passed her on to your buddie. Don't be surprised if this niggah ends up marrying her. One man's trash is another mans treasure.
You made her what she is now.
#My2Shillings.

373 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?

My dear, pls what is konji. Am confused

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by ginawest(f): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:
My dear, pls what is konji. Am confused
sexual urge

6 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by damilareoye: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bros..... You really put her on a test ? Agreed
So, the test goes on till your friend slept with her? Kai... You no try.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
sexual urge
Oh! Thanks. Are you from the east?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by pbs4real(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
sexual urge
hmmmlipsrsealed
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
damilareoye:
So, the test goes on till your friend slept with her? Kai... You no try .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by kamair237(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
now u know...Run away from her... and beta still somethings bout ur partner are beta left unknown...

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by damilareoye: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Brandnew2post=35587087][/quote]
grin
Scarcity of grammar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Sparkles003(f): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy n some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.
You have no right to call her worthless afteral you did not create her and i know you can not tell if she has or is fulfilling the purpose for which she was created.
In life there are two things involved it is either you get used or you use someone,it is just so unfortunate that she ended up being used as an experiment by you,cos she was greedy.
Lesson learnt be contented.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
damilareoye:
So, the test goes on till your friend slept with her? Kai... You no try.

I don't get you bro! That was the purpose test in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Sorry OP, but you just passed her on to your buddie.
Don't be surprised if this niggah ends up marrying her.
One man's trash is another mans treasure.

You made her what she is now.

#My2Shillings.

The dude don't like her either.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
jamex93:
tell your friend to invite her to his place and call u on phone in her presence inviting u over to come see his wife to b

then u will go meet dem den d remain story will open up den

no need to hide anything from ha again

she go want die

that's wat we call red handed catching

I wish I go fit watch am live

My friend lives in Bayelsa while I stay in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by damilareoye: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

I don't get you bro! That was the purpose test in the first place.
honestly, the test was beyond measure. You can only do that if you don't truly love the girl initially.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by williaam(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op; u no try o; putting who u love to test show that u are jst insecure. Everybody has a price, such a pity she was the material type. And op; if u are loving for a 100% loyal and trustworthy bae; u never start, because most of these girls flirt around, and maybe u will personally be her CSO and body guard, because as it is nw; is like the population of guys are more than the girls o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by sandrannna(f): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by IamLEGEND1: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Moral of thread pls?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by IamLEGEND1: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.

even though the O.P is a slightly bigger idìot than you are, pls shut up and stop spewing trash up and down this section.

Dat shìt you wrote is something that has been repeated more than we care to count & it's gotten stale.
With all your attention seeking threads, you are in no position to give advice to any girl here.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by pinkhill(f): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
what you did doesn't worth celebration...what you did was wrong

go and beg her and that your friend will end up sleeping with your wife in future

11 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
pinkhill:
what you did doesn't worth celebration...what you did was wrong

go and beg her and that your friend will end up sleeping with your wife in future
happy birthday dearie

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by pinkhill(f): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank you
hollaoyas:
happy birthday dearie
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by jamex93(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

My friend lives in Bayelsa while I stay in Onitsha.

bros u can still make it
just to show ha how stupid she is

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
williaam:
Op; u no try o; putting who u love to test show that u are jst insecure. Everybody has a price, such a pity she was the material type. And op; if u are loving for a 100% loyal and trustworthy bae; u never start, because most of these girls flirt around, and maybe u will personally be her CSO and body guard, because as it is nw; is like the population of guys are more than the girls o

Men, girls no dey try. The day my friend asked her to come to Bayelsa, she told me she was going to Bayelsa to see her aunt. She did know the whole thing had been planned.

15 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by nerdfrost(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
. as usual. just wat I expected. its only a gal that'll take it personal
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by angelTI(f): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
@OP, you need help!

Iranu abasha

7 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
jamex93:

bros u can still make it

just to show ha how stupid she is

I need to enjoy her p__sy for sometime before letting her know her game is up. I don't want to have any emotional vacuum.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.