Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping (6915 Views)

UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere / Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by lizzlix(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls, can somebody tell me other alternative visa or master card I can use to pay for goods on Amazon, Alibaba and aliexpress? because all this u- mobile app and uba nonsense it too much. You won't believe I have been trying to activate the mobile app for close to a month now but it keeps telling me my card or mobile record is not active.I don't really have the stress to line up in the bank any time I want to load the card. I want something I can do from my bed room. Thanks.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by kayworld2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
You can use GTB debit card to pay online. But make sure u know the value or rate of the hard currency($, €, ¥ or £) to naira before any transaction.

Hope this HELP.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by bedfordng(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
you don't need mobile app for online transactions. Try and get any of the following cards

gtbank naira master card

uba africard

first bank naira visa card

fedelity visa naira card

access bank naira visa card

all this works for online shopping
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by lizzlix(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Can I use them for all those China online shopping store and eBay ? If yes , how do I fund them without going to the bank? Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by freeman67: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
I have been using Diamond Bank Visa Card and GTB for international Transactions.
Requirements:
Linking them to paypal where nesserary and be sure you have enough money in that account that has the ATM.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by lizzlix(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
freeman67:
I have been using Diamond Bank Visa Card and GTB for international Transactions.
Requirements:
Linking them to paypal where nesserary and be sure you have enough money in that account that has the ATM.
Do I need to link the gtb naira master card to PayPal to be able to pay on aliexpress? Bro , pls do you mind emailing me your whatsapp number so that you can tutor me on the linking process. Or if you prefer the other way round , you can drop your email and i'll send you mine . mail (israelphelisvibe@yahoo.com) . your help is appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
gtbank best and better obtain a naira mastercard with a token coz you will have to use the six digit generated bybthe token when shopping or paying bills.You can also link your card with paypal for international easire transaction.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by lizzlix(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mrcdorv:
gtbank best and better obtain a naira mastercard with a token coz you will have to use the six digit generated bybthe token when shopping or paying bills.You can also link your card with paypal for international easire transaction.
Pls, concerning PayPal . Is there anything like Nigerian and international PayPal? If there is , what's the difference?
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
lizzlix:
Pls, concerning PayPal . Is there anything like Nigerian and international PayPal? If there is , what's the difference?
Paypal is paypal d only differnt is that you can only send money out and can not recieve fund to your paypal account in Nigeria.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by lizzlix(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Paypal is paypal d only differnt is that you can only send money out and can not recieve fund to your paypal account in Nigeria.
Thanks a lot bro . I appreciate. You said "the only difference " Pls do you mind explaining more . thanks.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
lizzlix:
Thanks a lot bro . I appreciate. You said "the only difference " Pls do you mind explaining more . thanks.
It means,eg if you open ur paypal in USA u can send and recieve money into your acc without limit but if u open it here in Nigeria,you can only send money out of your paypal acc and not to recieve.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Mrcdorv:
It means,eg if you open ur paypal in USA u can send and recieve money into your acc without limit but if u open it here in Nigeria,you can only send money out of your paypal acc and not to recieve.

He did not ask for PayPal.. see how you turn his head to another direction. He asked for Credit/Debit card he can use on aliexpress and simple answer is to name a bank that offers it so he can head to the bank..

See as you carry him go paypal.. grin

Nigerians
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 09, 2015
coolsix:

He did not ask for PayPal.. see how you turn his head to another direction. He asked for Credit/Debit card he can use on aliexpress and simple answer is to name a bank that offers it so he can head to the bank..

See as you carry him go paypal.. grin

Nigerians
Mr man hw does this become ur headache,u should have read the thread from the start before u attack me.I have told him the bank and the card,things has to be made know to him in advance so as not to make mistake.Afterall i did not ask for a dine from him,why are u jealouse u should have tell me thank you for learing what you dont know,u better park well and learn.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Mr man hw does this become ur headache,u should have read the thread from the start before u attack me.I have told him the bank and the card,things has to be made know to him in advance so as not to make mistake.Afterall i did not ask for a dine from him,why are u jealouse u should have tell me thank you for learing what you dont know,u better park well and learn.

What i don't know? Seriously? Check my website in my signature... I run a payment processing company that process PayPal payments. A paypal official partner. Lol
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2015
coolsix:

What i don't know? Seriously? Check my website in my signature... I run a payment processing company that process PayPal payments. A paypal official partner. Lol
Then u should commend me for promoting paypal i think you know better?
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by lizzlix(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Thanks a lot for the clarification bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by lizzlix(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
By the way, I'm definitely going to ask about PayPal and the linking process because I have heard about it some how but don't know the processing. I just asked about the card to start from somewhere. Thanks for your help . I'm looking forward to more help from you guys ,especially about the PayPal stuff.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
lizzlix:
Thanks a lot for the clarification bro.
u ar wlcm.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by luthorcorp: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
bedfordng:
you don't need mobile app for online transactions. Try and get any of the following cards

gtbank naira master card

uba africard

first bank naira visa card

fedelity visa naira card

access bank naira visa card

all this works for online shopping
can fidelity visa card do online banking like transfers of funds and e topup?
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
luthorcorp:
can fidelity visa card do online banking like transfers of funds and e topup?

NO SIR!! Fidelity Cards do not work on Quickteller or major Nigerian eTopup sites

Apply for their token/internet banking
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by am0s(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Can diamond ATM pay on aliexpress
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Deeni131: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2016
Pls guys somebody should help me out. first of all I wanted to purchase apps from BlackBerry world I don't know which way would be easier and safer between the two options they prompted me with:- 1. credit card 2. PayPal.
And if I'm using PayPal is there any charges i will encounter? Pls how to go about it generally. Pls help I wanna purchase some goods also that's why I love to have knowledge before I put myself in.
my bank is UBA.
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by Rapmachine(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
skye bank nko
Re: Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping by cynhamscakes(f): 5:43am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning all, instead of opening a new thread, let me just ask my questions here because its similar to what the op asked.

Mine has to do with facebook and instagram payment. Even Google Play payment for apps. I have used Eco Bank, Access, Firstbank and Zenith mastercards but they have always been rejected. I even tried opening paypal but they didn't accept any of the cards.

I complained severely to the various banks but the customer care agents were all at a loss as to what was wrong with the mastercards.

I'm going to head straight to GTB this morning and make enquiries on their naira master cards. I don't have an account with them yet so i guess i will be told to open one but i hope their card will work for me.

(1) (Reply)

Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors / Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks / Jumia Urges FG To Grant Tax Breaks To Hospitality Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.