Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (28960 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
This man is a hypocrite. Why is he visiting after the deed has been done?Why is he not proactive? No.n sense.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Politics aside. This situation is getting seriously out of hand.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Evablazze(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
always visiting scenes of bomb explosions why cnt dy fight insurgency asap.. lalasticlala..
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by EFFRAKATA: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
The cow thinking president should be investigated here! His tender mercy on Boko Haram is fast becoming unbecoming! Attack on Boko Haram is an attack on Northerners" " Military action on North east must be investigated" " Remove all road blocks" "Military should go back to the baracks"..........etc

House please help juxtapose these quotes!

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by sharon763: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=jieta post=35587262] I dont care if boko haram wipe the enter north out[/quote]if they say u dnt av sense now u will start cursing
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by alsudaes1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
soe:
sad...sad

perhaps the objective of the blast is to force him to stop the ongoing Kaduna state workers verification exercise. . . blast probably sponsored by those who are eating fat from money going to ghost workers
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Chuksnwafor1985: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
GEJ AND PMB,who would you prefer now?GEJ AND PMB,who would you prefer now?GEJ AND PMB,who would you prefer now?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by hansad: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Denounce the adoption of use of sharia criminal codes in the 12 northern states to let Boko Haram close shops. Or do eyes-right as Biafra walks away from Nigeria.

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by hibbayueei(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by sharminator5: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
it is well. may der soul soul rest in peace
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Christianwalase: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
The best solution to all these blood shed is to Divide the country. Give boko haram the territory they desire, give the south-east the country they desire. That means 4 countries will be carved out of Nigeria. Biafra republic, hausa republic, yoruba republic and boko haram bloody republic. Indeed, government is not ominipresent. Only God is!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fvck elrufia!! Fvck Buhari !!!
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
In a common man's sense, if muslims Allah was a true god y are d fighting 4 him, even sango god of tunder can fight 4 himself, y are muslims fighting for Allah in d name of jihad? If Allah wanted all of us to be muslim, y didn't he create us as muslim? D said all non muslims are goin to hell so y are d making it quicker for us(christians) since the claim d knw in d end we are all goin to hell? Nw d say islam is a religion of peace, peace my assss, sets of animals alwys contradicting them selves. All they whole world knws dat all terorist are muslems. muslems all knws they are fighting for Allah because he is disable. If he has not been disable y hasn't he send his wrath upon all we christian? Is not new to we christian d bible said "the devil comes to kill, steal and distroy" obviously we all knw whose religion portray those characters.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by umar4info(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
I dont care if boko haram wipe the enter north outcheesy
Biafran Dog
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by gsalvatore: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
The military checkpoints/roadblocks are no more on the streets now bomb blasts are back.

Most Nigerians are very dumb, I remember some of them happy when the president ordered them to leave the roads. it didn't take more than 40days to hear multiple blast across the north.

There some things the previous administration got right (saying they didn't get anything right is being uncharitable) just cool down and work on the good /right ones and dismantle the wrong ones. Just don't be In a rush to act without thinking it through.

It's getting obvious that this administration has no clear cut vision or road map on any thing.. Too bad. They better start thinking and acting.

Let's see if the checkpoints will be back or will the president stand by his words... Case of humans acting before thinking.

Considering the map and location of the blasts so far it's not stupid to think any moment from now Abuja will be next. Borno - yobe-adamawa-kano-kaduna---ABUJA (they are coming down).

Some should tell the president to bring back the roadblocks. Better safe than sorry.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ajepako(f): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why doesnt the know-it-all midget open his dirty mouth now and blame GEJ?

How does it feel now that he is on tour of hospitals and morgues?

Easy to point fingers and ascribe blame

Hard to proffer solution to the problem when you get there yourself

It's a pity innocent civilians are at the receiving end of this insensitivity..

I wonder what would happen if Zahra or Yusuf should be victims?

Or Boko Haram takes their offensive t Daura?

But we all know all northern states will be touched either by BH or rampaging fulani herdsmen

Except KATSINA! yes, KATSINA ..

APC...shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by umar4info(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]. who would you blame now gej?
you called clueless but now the table has turned and the shoe is on the other foot
what can you do than condemn the attack and go back to the comfort your propaganda has afforded you.

when trowing stones into the market remember your people you know might be in the market,[/size]
[size=20pt]biafran Dog[/size]
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by kristisking(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oya make the ode blame the FG na.Oh, or is it no longer the respobsibility of FG to provide security for its citizens as he use to claim during GEJ regim.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by limamintruth: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
metroparrot:
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-el-rufai-visits-scene-of-bomb.html

Hmm, R.I.P to the dead.
Buhari where art thou ooo..! Mtschww
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by pBuhari(f): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
He only come to see weather his boys really kill people, that's all
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ooshinibos: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
our leaders are not taking this terrorism seriously ..either GEJ or BUHARI
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by sammyj: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Who are we suppose to blame me or you. When GEJ was supposed to hit the nail on the head in order to stop this guys from growing wings he was busy blaming his enemies and while treating this mofos demons with kid gloves. Abeg leave tory !!! shocked tongue undecided
Maxymilliano:
I hope he didn't blame Jonathan this time around ...
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by SaniMHaruna(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
u beta pray 4 d safety in d north rather dan d stupidity u made n 2 b frank if d north is at war u,d so called southerners wil entirely died because of hunger n drought,didn't u knw dat all d food stuff n meat ar bringin 2 u from d north? If d north is wiped out as u suggest u n all ur family wil neva survive forever,it's beta 4 u n all dos dat have d same mentality as urs 2 change ur mind...
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
dats d way animals think.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by SaniMHaruna(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
u beta pray 4 d safety in d north rather dan d stupidity u made n 2 b frank if d north is at war u,d so called southerners wil entirely died because of hunger n drought,didn't u knw dat all d food stuff n meat ar bringin 2 u from d north? If d north is wiped out as u suggest u n all ur family wil neva survive forever,it's beta 4 u n all dos dat have d same mentality as urs 2 change ur mind...
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by hansad: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
gsalvatore:

The military checkpoints/roadblocks are no more on the streets now bomb blasts are back.

Sai Buhari.

Nigerians get what they wanted.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
SaniMHaruna:
u are entitle to ur own opinion. Without the north we will still survive
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by mizvee(f): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
hmmm..ok o
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by godwin120alex: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
We have gone beyond visiting the scene of tragedy. STOP STOP STOP BH NOW.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bnladan:
dats d way animals think.
and i believe both of us are from one animal kingdom call nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hope he will not blame gej.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.