Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos (33069 Views)

Aregbesola Receives UNIOSUN Medical Doctor Graduates From Ukraine / Nigerian Soldiers Receive Hero's Cheers From Jubilating Crowd In Borno. Photo / Wike Receives Wild Cheers From A Massive Crowd During Project Inspections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by deebsman1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
rented
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by slikcipher(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
aregbe d one and only our awolowo of our time we love u sir by the special grace of God he will complete his gigantic projects.

Slave

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
D people of osun has bin jazzed!
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
aregbe the great carry go
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by wisefizz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
T
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Skain(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
I wonder why some pple go dey use panadol for another man headache.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dosinspector:
They have been promised 3500 and odourless fufu,the kind jazz that aregbe take hold osun people na direct from devil
grin grin grin grin see stone.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Ayus34(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:
These Osun pipo no dey impress me at all.

How can you be hailing ur Governor who's owing you over 6 months salary?

Continue to Rest in Peace Fela Anikulapo Kuti.I Just remembered your Song. ..................Suffering and Smilling!

You saw it years ago and you preached it with your music.
Take it or leave it Aregbesola performance in osun is noticeable and he was there when the going was good....reason his people are ready to also stand by him.

One lesson to learn,do good to people when u ve the capacity,u might need them to remain in authority!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
gboss4sure:
Paid sycophants
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by asscb(f): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chai! See poverty cry
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is funny because I can only see rilwaney001, orlandoowoh, jorussia, omenka and other 40k APC sycophants celebrating a useless and murderfvcka
Lmao
Rilwayne left ibadan just to go and collect "package fufu" from aregbese
#Laffing in arabic
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
aregbe will forever be celebrated cos' of his work in osun state.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Seyitosino(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
fejikudz:
grin suffering and smiling
e no concern you
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by ogunniyi2: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
It is you that will die of hunger,please mind your business,empty barrel
Themonster:

That's why I wish they'll all die of hunger because they deserve it.

Nigerians deserves the kind of leaders they get.

Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Godset1: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na political arrangi cheers
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by obailala(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
The black man is a natural born servile sycophant. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by sanmibukunmi: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
State of Osun.- a state whereby an individual shows a high level of gullibility. A state where an individual suffers but then smiles and fails to identify the reasons for which he is suffering.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
slikcipher:

Slave
u are the one that's slave cos' u can never change throughout ur life . aregbe has done great things in osun state that's why he will forever be remembered.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
adebisicutie:
Clearly his people love him, look at the so called rally against him, it's less than 100 hundred men sef. Pray he will pay soon sha
You deserve to be beaten into coma for making such a dumb mor0nic comment .

Who goes about loving man that couldn't pay them for more than six months ? undecided

You should have been aborted by your mother.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by loomer: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Prepaid
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:
These Osun pipo no dey impress me at all.

How can you be hailing ur Governor who's owing you over 6 months salary?

Continue to Rest in Peace Fela Anikulapo Kuti.I Just remembered your Song. ..................Suffering and Smilling!

You saw it years ago and you preached it with your music.
You wont believe me if I tell you those hailing him are just garage thugs. No reasonable civil servant will take to the street and start hailing tha bloody miscreant....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
State of Osun.- a state whereby an individual shows a high level of gullibility. A state where an individual suffers but then smiles and fails to identify the reasons for which he is suffering.
through aregbe state of osun av been showed the limelight. the first governor that create 40,000 jobs to the youth to eradicate unemployment rate hmmm.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by boujaye: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aregbesola don pay all him gbese?

I hope una nor hunger again?

All thanks to Ijebu garri and ekpa. grin
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Motunmi: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

That's why I wish they'll all die of hunger because they deserve it.
Nigerians deserves the kind of leaders they get.
Aregbesola is a nincompoop

I can see that you are really a monster. How can you wish a whole lot of people dead because they decided to cheer their governor?

Salaries are not being paid, its a fact and it is not acceptable but I'm sure you are aware that it's not only Osun state that owe workers' salaries. Even some PDP controlled states owe their workforce.

I am not a politician, I live in Osun state and Aregbe is still the governor I know and prefers.

Let all these states debt issues be resolved, you will beg to come and live in Osun state. I'm sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by treasuremi1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
You deserve to be beaten into coma for making such a dumb mor0nic comment .

Who goes about loving man that couldn't pay them for more than six months ? undecided

You should have been aborted by your mother.
Calm down young man...this doesn't call for curses and abuse. Be civic for once guy
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Roughfyzay(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
I live in Osun and I can't even start to measure the pains and struggles my people are going through in the hands of this useless n wicked governor. They are only trying to repaint his already damaged reputation in the state.
No sane human being will hail this idiot but only touts n uneducated-brainless people will do that
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:

You wont believe me if I tell you those hailing him are just garage thugs. No reasonable civil servant will take to the street and start hailing tha bloody miscreant....
salaries will be fully paid to the civil servant soon they will smile to their various banks. what we are doing in osun state is praying for the state governor to be fit in piloting the affairs of osun state.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by ecel: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Those governors that owned more than two months salaries did received all their entitlements from FG as proven by the Federal Ministry of Finance. To those who borrowed what they could not pay back easily without affecting the running of govt, please let ask them if they can do that to their private businesses if they ever have one. Aregbe borrowed for acclaimed infrastructural development in the state. Go to OSUN, most of these projects are likely to become abandoned because he had collected his 40% commission hoping there will be revaluation to chop more money. They inflated those projects cost otherwise why would you borrowed to finance a project and the loan cannot complete the project? These governors are really sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by vikyno(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
These were just pocket of paid touts. APC using media to deceive the gullible since the day of Daura President.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
treasuremi1:

Calm down young man...this doesn't call for curses and abuse. Be civic for once guy
I'm allergic to dumb comments in this section. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. / Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX / Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.