Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos (33071 Views)

Aregbesola Receives UNIOSUN Medical Doctor Graduates From Ukraine / Nigerian Soldiers Receive Hero's Cheers From Jubilating Crowd In Borno. Photo / Wike Receives Wild Cheers From A Massive Crowd During Project Inspections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Roughfyzay:
I live in Osun and I can't even start to measure the pains and struggles my people are going through in the hands of this useless n wicked governor. They are only trying to repaint his already damaged reputation in the state.
No sane human being will hail this idiot but only touts n uneducated-brainless people will do that
hmmm uneducated people hmmm u av make an error again.is it not the uneducated people that vote aregbesola to power nii hmmmmmmm. pls think ooooooooooo
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by obayaya(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Rauf Aregbesola received wild cheers from his people today in Osun state while driving to his office few hours ago in a convoy. While some citizens gathered for a rally earlier today to support the governor's impeachment, the governor was well greeted by his supporters on the streets of Osogbo.

Meanwhile, the impeachment rally which was organized by the Civil Societies’ Coalition for Emancipation of Osun State (CSCEO) -is still ongoing.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/governor-rauf-aregbesola-receives-wild.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2601902_gov1_jpeg1739d14b7e232c1156c26a093df66493

So it's all these agberoes loading lagos and Ibadan at Olaiya that you are referring to as Aregbe Supporters?

Shameless Aregbe
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
oduastates:
Idiotz do not understand that the purpose of government and governance is to serve the people. The payment of salary is simply a consequence of that.
In other words, civil servants and other public are there to serve the people.
I am not surprised that aregbesola is very popular. Only those on ground will understand.
There may be 60 teachers in a school out of which maybe 50 are not happy because of delayed payments.
However, in that same school, there are 1000 happy parents because their kids are being fed a good meal everyday

Word.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
fp pls
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Themonster: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Motunmi:

I can see that you are really a monster. How can you wish a whole lot of people dead because they decided to cheer their governor?

Salaries are not being paid, its a fact and it is not acceptable but I'm sure you are aware that it's not only Osun state that owe workers' salaries. Even some PDP controlled states owe their workforce.

I am not a politician, I live in Osun state and Aregbe is still the governor I know and prefers.

Let all these states debt issues be resolved, you will beg to come and live in Osun state. I'm sure of that.

taaaa God forbid shocked me live in a poverty infested state
a state with 0% igp
hunger infested state
a state that depends on allocations and free benevolent rice
no naaa God no go gree

ani nna m fa ekwekwana ka ngwele gbaa aji shocked

holy ghost fire i bind and cast

osun state is an epitome of a poor state

btw

enjoy your gigantic drum grin

Aregbesola is a nincompoop cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by 12345DKO(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM.
MINISTERING: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by obayaya(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
oduastates:
Idiotz do not understand that the purpose of government and governance is to serve the people. The payment of salary is simply a consequence of that.
In other words, civil servants and other public are there to serve the people.
I am not surprised that aregbesola is very popular. Only those on ground will understand.
There may be 60 teachers in a school out of which maybe 50 are not happy because of delayed payments.
However, in that same school, there are 1000 happy parents because their kids are being fed a good meal everyday .

good meal indeed!!!

food that is not fit for a dog.

please enroll your kid in a public primary school so that they will eat the damn meal..

shameless sycophant
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by bollyjaysmart: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
I wonder when many people on NL cannot identify thugs, miscreants and paid party boyz. Any sane citizen of the state can never and I repeat can never cheer him. Where the public schools students are ageing at home, the Judiciary also on strike and 50% if not more, can not afford 2 square meal a day. I repeat those pictures you saw are those who are not civil in the state. They are those who prefer ogogoro, hemp etc to good meal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nevee: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by omarky(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Its a pity and shameful Ogbeni couldn't pay Osun workers. I am very much against him on this. But, the fact is that, this man have done a lot in 4years more than what Oyinlola did in 7 and half years. Aru oju ni.......... His pple love him. Guess he's living on past glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Emman93(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
isssh this people don take something or aregbe don use juju for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Lyndylove: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where is the crowd? These people were obviously recruited to deter the rally

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @Lyndymk
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Roughfyzay(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
hmmm uneducated people hmmm u av make an error again.is it not the uneducated people that vote aregbesola to power nii hmmmmmmm. pls think ooooooooooo
Of course they are. They voted him to power because they are simply uneducated. Get that right!
Only a little section of educated but ignorant people voted for him. Incase you don't know lots of people are uneducated in Osun
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Super1Star: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lie upon lies.

This must definitely be an old pix.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by sanmibukunmi: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
through aregbe state of osun av been showed the limelight. the first governor that create 40,000 jobs to the youth to eradicate unemployment rate hmmm.
ℓ☺ℓ.....the 40000 that are not payed And please where are u getting ur info from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Emman93:
isssh this people don take something or aregbe don use juju for them.
aregbe doesn't put any juju to anything hmmmmmmmmmm. it is GEJ administration that caused all this menace.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by dangerous01(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
aregbe d one and only our awolowo of our time we love u sir by the special grace of God he will complete his gigantic projects.
. Am sure your father must be an apc memeber or 1 of d Daura President fan if only you know how many chiidren aregbese have denied addmision in2 d university dz year bcoz their parents did not receive salary while his own son want to go and shop in dubai with osun money u wnt b talking like this
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Roughfyzay:

Of course they are. They voted him to power because they are simply uneducated. Get that right!
Only a little section of educated but ignorant people voted for him. Incase you don't know lots of people are uneducated in Osun
abegi jare it is the cause of unpaid salaries that lead to ur comment here am highly disappointed with what u are saying here. so the doctors and teachers and literates people that came out last year to cat their votes to ogbeni are uneducated abi hmmmm. u are wrong on ur motive think another word ok.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Emaoluwa1982(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
If this is true, then his juju is strong enough to catch them ! I was in Osun yesterday the roads were rather too bad
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
dangerous01:
. Am sure your father must be an apc memeber or 1 of d Daura President fan if only you know how many chiidren aregbese have denied addmision in2 d university dz year bcoz their parents did not receive salary while his own son want to go and shop in dubai with osun money u wnt b talking like this
abegi how many university av open their data base for registration this year . u are lieing here ok i know ur type . am a fan of good people of the state of osun hmmmm not an apc member i love my state ok.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by mikkypel(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Those ones are hungry touts ooo that can go to any length when given penny
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by ibkgab001: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Are you talking about this man

Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Zaikon(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:

Bloody king of thug receiving cheers from his miscreants.

Aregbese I used to be a fan of yours until I realized you are nothing but an unscrupulous fool. This poor civil servants have gone through the thick and thin working and serving their nation dutifully only for you to reward them with hunger, cheat, deceit and austerity. It's better you pay this people the reward of their sweat, or you face the wrath of the people.
#impeacharegbenow
hhhmm i think he never wish dat for his people
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by fotadmowmend(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rented crowd ..... So he dey see money rent crowd ? Even artisans can't cheer him ..... No be civil servants go patronize dem ?
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by wearerelated: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Interesting.

I will advise him to pay up d salaries if yet unpaid.

But i kinda like the difference between Osun and Ekiti support for their Governors.

The Opposition (Union) is given freedom to express their grieviances (Osun)

The Opposition are threatened and they flee the state (Ekiti)

There is freedom of movement to every part of Osun state

Ekiti had Trucks and heavy duty vehicles mounted to disrupt movement.

Osun state has the Governor serving his function and the other arms of government working on their duties

Ekiti, only 1 arm of government was working........probably covering for the other 2 who were either in hiding or too scared to pass a judgment.

Interesting true true.
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Roughfyzay(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi jare it is the cause of unpaid salaries that lead to ur comment here am highly disappointed with what u are saying here. so the doctors and teachers and literates people that came out last year to cat their votes to ogbeni are uneducated abi hmmmm. u are wrong on ur motive think another word ok.
Mr Johnny abeg put on your glass n read well o.
Only a little section of educated but IGNORANT people voted for the beast
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by babaireti(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:

Aregbese I used to be a fan of yours until I realized you are nothing but an unscrupulous fool. This poor civil servants have gone through the thick and thin working and serving their nation dutifully only for you to reward them with hunger, cheat, deceit and austerity. It's better you pay this people the reward of their sweat, or you face the wrath of the people.
#impeacharegbenow
F00lish PDP Cows
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by DTOBS(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Osun people no get shame at all

please,let's be reasonable in our comments. How can you say "Osun people no get shame" when you know that it was not all Osun indigene that voted for Aregbesola. moreover,this is part of propaganda been sponsored by the Aregbe/APC led govt in the state (mind you,am not a PDP nor any other party supporter). Look at the pix very well,and let anybody that stays in the heart of osogbo (I do) come out and tell me when last things like this (the picture) has been witness (save the electioneering campaigns and its bruhah).
Lastly,when you want to make any comment,kindly take into considerations pple that may be affected negatively by your comments. Thanks

cc:lalasticlala
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
DTOBS:

please,let's be reasonable in our comments. How can you say "Osun people no get shame" when you know that it was not all Osun indigene that voted for Aregbesola. moreover,this is part of propaganda been sponsored by the Aregbe/APC led govt in the state (mind you,am not a PDP nor any other party supporter). Look at the pix very well,and let anybody that stays in the heart of osogbo (I do) come out and tell me when last things like this (the picture) has been witness (save the electioneering campaigns and its bruhah).I apologize
Lastly,when you want to make any comment,kindly take into considerations pple that may be affected negatively by your comments. Thanks

cc:lalasticlala
i apologize
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by Nevee: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by ekefre4(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
And one idio.t told me in d oda thread dat osun people r nt backwards #smh
Re: Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos by strongerthaneva(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:

#impeacharegbenow
Oga he dey pain u ooo..see lagoon is ur home thunder fire u in million folds..U stupid..Go and die now now..u must be an evil patient..If Dem no impeach am.pack ur families make una go sit down for court impeach am..bastard goat..ewu nmadu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover / Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu, Attempts To Force His Way Into Governor's Office / List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.