Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos (28865 Views)

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Pics Of The Burnt Onitsha Mosques........nothing Was Left Out Even Blocks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by lollystiver(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lord I use this time to thank you for the tribe I came from #YORUBA#peaceful tribes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by hansad: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
march for sharia criminal laws is in the details of the two acts of Boko bombings and church burning. let no body be deceived.
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by free13: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
cry
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by toyoutoyou: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Each time I read comments on any news,it gives me a clue that some set of people are in constant pain.Such people are always commenting about how frustrated their lives have been since President Buhari came to power.This is just the beginning for these poor set of frustrated sets of people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by chudyboy05(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Themonster post=35589763]

Ikpu nne i hahahahaha, i choo iri di onye awusa!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Y
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by hansad: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Each time I read comments on any news,it gives me a clue that some set of people are in constant pain.Such people are always commenting about how frustrated their lives have been since President Buhari came to power.This is just the beginning for these poor set of frustrated sets of people.

tell even your self the truth for once. Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws.

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by Vision4God: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hhhhhhmmmm
Sponsors of ds boko haram wil nver know peace.
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by damilareoye: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Once again, thunder fire those stvpid, idioti.c baboons
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by ogunniyi2: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Calm down,talk like human being & i thought you are no longer a clown
Themonster:
meanwhile in aso rock the illiterate terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari is busy sipping fura d'nunu

Hopless bastard kunu sipping monkey

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by cornel00(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:
meanwhile in aso rock the illiterate terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari is busy sipping fura d'nunu

Couldn't stop laughing gringringringringringringrin

O boy you just finish de man

Nothing remain,kaiii gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by tete7000(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
kamair237:
disadvantages of religion...!!! bilievers killing believers all in the name of religion

So you believe the world will dwell in peace without religion? You would prefer a world without a mention of God?
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by cornel00(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

Just like your harlot mother who forks random dogs just for #300

Lwkmd gringringringrin
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by cornel00(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

Just like your harlot mother who forks random dogs just for #300

Lwkmd gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by amazingspiderma: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
How are these events related. Someone is looking for an oppourtunity to cause a bigger problems. undecided and leaders in communities are adamant to fish them out. Living in denayal,the rope is now a snake.
The grass you keep behind your house is the future weed that will kill your farm tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by year2013: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC how market?. But come, i don't hear from AMECHI & OKOROCHA again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by Themonster: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
emekaokeke1978:
guy I dey your back and I dey feel your swag,nothing do u

cool
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by Kaymus(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

I don't think you are normal! You can never be normal with this kind of a senseless statement about the president. Idiot!
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by internetpo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm. I wipe for nigeria. But why?
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by shenisaac(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

Come...wailing wailer...

Cry me a river!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by shenisaac(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
internetpo:
Hmm. I wipe for nigeria. But why?

Hehehehe....lwkmd
Gbagaun.com
Please feel free to clean, brush and exterminate ko.
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by Lyndylove: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

Please, that is soooo wrong. For the sake of his age, don't call him a bastard.

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @Lyndymk
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by umar4info(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

[size=30]biafran dog,keep barking[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by shenisaac(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

It's true o, I am nothing but a sore, loser wailing wailer grin
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by Themonster: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lyndylove:

Please, that is soooo wrong. For the sake of his age, don't call him a bastard.

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @Lyndymk

he sized to be an elderly man the day he started throwing Jabs to his fellow elderly man Gej

btw

he's a public servant entitled to name calling
ask Gej his numerous names cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos by Themonster: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
shenisaac:

my mother forks dogs
ok i know cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance / Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle / Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.