Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,589 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE (15376 Views)

Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

No, I am surprised beasue this is the FIRST TIME I am seeing you use the phrase do not divorce him in very clear coincise terms cheesy
There is hope for the world yet! Yay! grin
because the topic is clear.

'I want to divorce my husband'

Yes there is hope for the world.

But No hope for abusers as I'll continue to advocate that their partners dump them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by Mznaett: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm,,ma'am believe me u are nt d only one passing through dz particular phase of life..

It's a matter of time my dear since both of u are graduates But on a serious note y did'nt u apply 4 a better job instead of dz food selling? As 4 ur hubby all he needs 4rm u is patience nd prayer
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
falseman:
Funny enough you may be the one hindering his progress spiritually and the moment you divorce him he will likely find a good job and get married again.
did I also hinder your brain spiritually? that stops you from using it properly? notice me.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by vega84(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
U saw all that and yet married him? U must be a zombie #vegatalks
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by KanwuliaJara: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na wetin you come dey make shakara plus akara, wait and announce for NL for?
Abi, you nor get "customary court" for ya fillage? undecided

So, when you don "DIE-VOZ" am, come back jor!
Abi you nor sabi say AFRICAN WOMAN na breadwinner and " head of the household" for AFRICA? undecided

You nor senior MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE? undecided
You see her dey complain? undecided

Why you nor marry ya "sugar-papa" instead? undecided
Abegggggggi!!!! "SHIFT F-11 jooooooor!!!!!!! angry
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
vega84:
U saw all that and yet married him? U must be a zombie #vegatalks
I thought u were chained inside, how did u manage to escape?? pls concentrate on your medication. u have been heard. thank u

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Na wetin you come dey make shakara plus akara, wait and announce for NL for?
Abi, you nor get "customary court" for ya fillage? undecided

So, when you don "DIE-VOZ" am, come back jor!
Abi you nor sabi say AFRICAN WOMAN na breadwinner and " head of the household" for AFRICA? undecided

You nor senior MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE? undecided
You see her dey complain? undecided

Why you nor marry ya "sugar-papa" instead? undecided
Abegggggggi!!!! "SHIFT F-11 jooooooor!!!!!!! angry
hahahahahaha. my madam has spoken. thank u ma for d plenty laff. am relieved.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by KanwuliaJara: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
thelish:
hahahahahaha. my madam has spoken. thank u ma for d plenty laff. am relieved.

You are wellecum ma pikin! wink

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by vega84(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2015
thelish:
I thought u were chained inside, how did u manage to escape?? pls concentrate on your medication. u have been heard. thank u
.the more u post the more I see ur foolishness, do u need anyone advice if u wana divorce ur lazy baboon husband? Did u ask fr anybody advice wen u were abt to marry a man that u nw tag lazy? What advice do u expect to get here? Must wash ur dirty panites outside? Mstchewwww foolish monkey. #vegatalks
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by kpolli(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2015
He didn't have a means of lively hood before you got married nii?

Now you're complaining...
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by Acidosis(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2015
OP, where are you based?
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by falseman(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2015
thelish:
did I also hinder your brain spiritually? that stops you from using it properly? notice me.

You are absolutely brainless if you don't remember the oath you took that very day. Stick to your husband and stfu
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Acidosis:
OP, where are you based?
am based in Port Harcourt sir.
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2015
falseman:

You are absolutely brainless if you don't remember the oath you took that very day. Stick to your husband and stfu
am sticking already. no need to bother. thank u

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2015
vega84:
.the more u post the more I see ur foolishness, do u need anyone advice if u wana divorce ur lazy baboon husband? Did u ask fr anybody advice wen u were abt to marry a man that u nw tag lazy? What advice do u expect to get here? Must wash ur dirty panites outside? Mstchewwww foolish monkey. #vegatalks
I still prefer a lazy man to a mad man like u.

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by vega84(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
thelish:
I still prefer a lazy man to a mad man like u.
. U prefer him? Why then are u on the internet looking fr advice? EWU! #vegatalks
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by Acidosis(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
You guys should chill; thinking about divorce doesn't mean she will.. At a point in our lives, we all have entertained negative thoughts, & shared weird thoughts.

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by Acidosis(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
thelish:
am based in Port Harcourt sir.
Oh okay ma
Has he considered job openings outside Port Harcourt?
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Acidosis:
You guys should chill; thinking about divorce doesn't mean she will.. At a point in our lives, we all have entertained negative thoughts, & shared weird thoughts.
thank u so much sir. this was d exact feeling I had yesterday, not that I can actually function well without him. its been him all my life. there are so many saints here that don't think negative at all.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by ayotoyin(f): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dear ma, divorce is not an option , let me share this with you, its a personal experience for you to know that you are not the only one going through such, no problems without solutions if we sit and talk. When the going was kind of rough like you stated, I woke up one morning and called my hubby, we discussed at length, what and what are your skills, interests apart from this white collar job, from our discussions, that very day, we formed the name of our company, that week, we sent the name to CAC for registration, I introduced him to a friend who happened to be one of our contractors on borehole, my hubby studied geophysics.

I developed the company's profile , dropped few cash to open company's account from the little we had o, not that it was rosy but we needed to move, i began sending and dropping the profiles at any opportunity to construction sites and contractors i came in contact with , and beloved, things are picking up, we are not there yet, but we are moving on, we have introduced water treatment plant to it now , and got jobs doing. It takes determination to breakthrough and prayer. Faith without works is dead.

Please, do have heart-to heart talk with your hubby, thank God he is your friend. God be with you ma.

12 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Acidosis:

Oh okay ma

Has he considered job openings outside Port Harcourt?
yes sir, we are ready to relocate to anywhere if there will be any. pls sir, if there is anyway u can help us, pls do sir. I will really appreciate any help from you. Thank u

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
ayotoyin:
Dear ma, divorce is not an option , let me share this with you, its a personal experience for you to know that you are not the only one going through such, no problems without solutions if we sit and talk. When the going was kind of rough like you stated, I woke up one morning and called my hubby, we discussed at length, what and what are your skills, interests apart from this white collar job, from our discussions, that very day, we formed the name of our company, that week, we sent the name to CAC for registration, I introduced him to a friend who happened to be one of our contractors on borehole, my hubby studied geophysics.

I developed the company's profile , dropped few cash to open company's account from the little we had o, not that it was rosy but we needed to move, i began sending and dropping the profiles at any opportunity to construction sites and contractors i came in contact with , and beloved, things are picking up, we are not there yet, but we are moving on, we have introduced water treatment plant to it now , and got jobs doing. It takes determination to breakthrough and prayer. Faith without works is dead.

Please, do have heart-to heart talk with your hubby, thank God he is your friend. God be with you ma.
am so delighted u shared this with me, tanks a bunch. we be talked n we will kick off d moment we can raise d capital, don't know how yet.so that he can engage himself while waiting for job offers. Thanks love.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by Acidosis(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
thelish:
yes sir, we are ready to relocate to anywhere if there will be any. pls sir, if there is anyway u can help us, pls do sir. I will really appreciate any help from you. Thank u
I'm not in anyway better mama, but I believe with concerted efforts, this phase will pass.

To be honest with you, I also need a good job, but while I'm searching on the one hand, I still run a viable biz on the other hand. There are jobs here in Lagos, but some are not worth the stress; hence your hubby would need a very good one before thinking of relocating. The few links I have do not pay 'well'; however we can talk about possible options, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by ayotoyin(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ma, what is his discipline? and other interests or skills? Can you send number to my mail add so i can call you for a chat. Peace.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Acidosis:

I'm not in anyway better mama, but I believe with concerted efforts, this phase will pass.

To be honest with you, I also need a good job, but while I'm searching on the one hand, I still run a viable biz on the other hand. There are jobs here in Lagos, but some are not worth the stress; hence your hubby would need a very good one before thinking of relocating. The few links I have do not pay 'well'; however we can talk about possible options, what do you think?
its OK sir, it is well.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by JannahGem: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
ayotoyin:
Ma, what is his discipline? and other interests or skills? Can you send number to my mail add so i can call you for a chat. Peace.

thelish, have you seen this?
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by skyfullofstars(f): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
I think he may be suffering from depression, he needs help to get out of that state. When somebody is depressed, that person has no energy or desire to do anything... Depression and laziness go hand in hand.

You should support him, try to get him out of that emotional black hole he's in. When I say support him I mean, treat him well and try to solve whatever he's going through together, so that he will be able to "come back to life" again and be an active person.

Wish you the best of luck smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
ayotoyin:
am trying to send u a mail ma.thank u.
Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
skyfullofstars:
I think he may be suffering from depression, he needs help to get out of that state. When somebody is depressed, that person has no energy or desire to do anything... Depression and laziness go hand in hand.

You should support him, try to get him out of that emotional black hole he's in. When I say support him I mean, treat him well and try to solve whatever he's going through together, so that he will be able to "come back to life" again and be an active person.

Wish you the best of luck smiley
thank u for ur understanding. I appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by eyinjuege: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Goldenboy007:

I used same mentality you used to ask the question to reply you. You want to divorce your husband because he doesn't have a job. Oh you want people to praise you ? The truth is bitter young lady ! Our lives are consequences of our decisions ! I am only sorry for the innocent child !

Calm down Mister. We all get frustrated with life sometimes and need to vent which I believe the op just did. Everyday brings fresh challenges, and we all cope differently. Pls allow her to express her frustrations and hear soothing words. Don't pull down her spirit more jare

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE by thelish(f): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
eyinjuege:

Calm down Mister. We all get frustrated with life sometimes and need to vent which I believe the op just did. Everyday brings fresh challenges, and we all cope differently. Pls allow her to express her frustrations and hear soothing words. Don't pull down her spirit more jare
thanks for ur wisdom. you read like him but understood better, that is because u are wise. after some words of encouragement here, I feel OK n light. my husband even asked the reason for the happy mood unlike yesterday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me / Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children / Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.