Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram (1173 Views)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Amnesty For Treasury Looters Bill Will Legitimise Corruption – Balarabe Musa / I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
One bomb in downtown Lagos is enough for Yorubas to start demanding Buhari does all he can to stop Boko Haram even if It includes granting amnesty to the lunatics.

So I won't be suprised if a bomb goes off in Oshodi during rush hour any time soon.

The bombings are going off after the same useless boko Buhari dismantled road blocks and has since purged the DSS of Security Chiefs who would have been able to give him advance warning.

Buhari is behind the bombings to pave way for amnesty for Boko Haram (which the Yoruba cowards will accept) and also to make it seem as if he had nothing to do with the group.

This is exactly how he staged a fake assassination plot which Boko claimed responsibility but after the DSS provided him with evidence of the attack being his own doing, Buhari and the APC never for once mentioned the assassination plot again.

Nigerians you have been fooled once with this Buhari nonsense, do not fall for his Islamization plan to reward his jihadist in Boko Haram for a job well done and to get more money (13% oil depravitie) allocated to the north.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
We do not accept then.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by midolian(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:
One bomb in downtown Lagos is enough for Yorubas to start demanding Buhari does all he can to stop Boko Haram even if includes amnesty.

The bombings are going off after the same useless boko Buhari dismantled road blocks and has since purged the DSS of Security Chiefs who would have been able to give him advance warning.

Buhari is behind the bombings to pave way for amnesty for Boko Haram (which the Yoruba cowards will accept) and also to make it seem as if he had nothing to do with the group.

This is exactly how he staged a fake assassination plot which Boko claimed responsibility but after the DSS provided him with evidence of the attack being his own doing, Buhari and the APC never for once mentioned the assassination plot again.

Nigerians you have been fooled once with this Buhari nonsense, do not fall for his Islamization plan to reward his jihadist in Boko Haram for a job well done and to get more money (13% oil depravitie) allocated to the north.

why did u skip medication angry angry
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:
One bomb in downtown Lagos is enough for Yorubas to start demanding Buhari does all he can to stop Boko Haram even if includes amnesty.

I wonder when opposition politics metamorphose into senselessnes?.

1 Like

Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by MalcoImX: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP must be watched. These are the agents of darkness telling us subtly their plans. He's everywhere spreading war stories and the dark days to befall Nigeria. May the evil planners have their wickedness rebound to them.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by seedgreen(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Following
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by ApcSucks: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

I doubt your NL gender
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
OP must be watched. These are the agents of darkness telling us subtly their plans. He's everywhere spreading war stories and the dark days to befall Nigeria. May the evil planners have their wickedness rebound to them.

Get Ze Gestapo to come pick me up.

Fascist pig.

1 Like

Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:
I wonder when opposition politics metamorphose into senselessnes?.

Your collective foolishness will not be allowed to impede on our security and well being.

That said, your Buhari is a confirmed Boko because how can we not see that bombings have taking a huge spike since he ordered the dismantling of military checkpoints and his current agenda to destroy the DSS?

Use your brain for once you fool

1 Like

Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by MalcoImX: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

Get Ze Gestapo to come pick me up.

Fascist pig.
I don't have to get the devil to do you anything. You're already a man filled with rage, hate, violence, anger, and fear. These are the worst torture that a human being can live it. You're looking for a company to spread your evil and you won't get it here. Not everyone is dumb as not to see your plans.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Boo.hari is a Certified Illiterate Terrorist

4 Likes

Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by greatiyk4u(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
I no blame u..........
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
I don't have to get the devil to do you anything. You're already a man filled with rage, hate, violence, anger, and fear. These are the worst torture that a human being can live it. You're looking for a company to spread your evil and you won't get it here. Not everyone is dumb as not to see your plans.

Get ready for Arewastan because sooner or later this useless Nijeriya will come to end and you can spread your peace with your Boko cousins.

Fool has not for once condemned the acts of boko haram and here he is attacking me.

Question 1: is it not your boko haram behind the spate of bombings?

Question 2: have these bombings not spiked since your Janjawiid dullard president dismantled all military checkpoints?

Your fanatic disposition towards Buhari is really distorting your reasoning faculties.

4 Likes

Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

Your collective foolishness will not be allowed to impede on our security and well being.

That said, your Buhari is a confirmed Boko because how can we not see that bombings have taking a huge spike since he ordered the dismantling of military checkpoints and his current agenda to destroy the DSS?

Use your brain for once you fool
And when the military check points were in place the bombings reduced right?.

Compare the number of bombings happening now to the number of bombings that happened during the past 6 years and tell me which is which.

Indeed, the likes of you reason with your anus that's why your comments reek of stewpidity and narrow mindedness!.

Did it ever occur to you all shouting PMB is a sponsor of Boko Haram that the first point of security starts with you?.

Where I live, any unknown face is quickly marked and watched, and if the unknown face is carrying bags, he/she is quietly watched and approached and asked to state his business there. That's why we have local security men, I believe the Yorubas call them "olode". (Hope I spelt it right).

And that's the direct case with the North East where once they see a strange face as long as they perceive that face to be muslim, you're okay until you bombed them to smithereens.

I just wonder how the likes of you can ever think with your brain for once. I will not be surprised that if PMB declare a state of emergency is these regions, the likes of you will still rant and display your stewpidity for all to see.

If you must know my narrow minded friend, your initial security start with you!!!. Any security personnel will tell you this. Vigilance, is the word!.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
greatiyk4u:
I no blame u..........

You no get talk.

Park!
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:
And when the military check points were in place the bombings reduced right?.

Compare the number of bombings happening now to the number of bombings that happened during the past 6 years and tell me which is which.

Indeed, the likes of you reason with your anus that's why your comments reek of stewpidity and narrow mindedness!.

Did it ever occur to you all shouting PMB is a sponsor of Boko Haram that the first point of security starts with you?.

Where I live, any unknown face is quickly marked and watched, and if the unknown face is carrying bags, he/she is quietly watched and approached and asked to state his business there. That's why we have local security men, I believe the Yorubas call them "olode". (Hope I spelt it right).

And that's the direct case with the North East where once they see a strange face as long as they perceive that face to be muslim, you're okay until you bombed them to smithereens.

I just wonder how the likes of you can ever think with your brain for once. I will not be surprised that if PMB declare a state of emergency is these regions, the likes of you will still rant and display your stewpidity for all to see.

If you must know my narrow minded friend, your initial security start with you!!!. Any security personnel will tell you this. Vigilance, is the word!.

Don't deny , there have been more bombings across northern Nigeria than what we where used.

You can play the ostrich with facts but that does not change what is really going on.

Buhari is dismantling the DSS in place of vigilantes?
You get sense at all?
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by Jorussia(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

You no get talk.

Park!
You guys should not worry about PPAngel,he will soon be apprehended by the security agencies. I have promised him that by the time the long arm of the law catches up with him,he will regret ever joining NL to perpetrate mischiefs.PPAngel was very surprised this morning, when i asked if was banned before, he Nv knew that his matter is still fresh in my heart as always. Any body who rejoices over the detonation of bombs,is worse than terrorist.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

Don't deny , there have been more bombings across northern Nigeria than what we where used.

You can play the ostrich with facts but that does not change what is really going on.

Buhari is dismantling the DSS in place of vigilantes?
You get sense at all?
On the contrary, you are the one without sense! Did you even understand half of what I just posted? Where did you see that I said Buhari is dismantling the DSS to replace them with vigilantes?.

Indeed you're just plain right stewpid!. I wonder how you reason, imagine, if you can't even comprehend my previous post, I wonder how you can even comprehend what is going on in this country!.

Gosh! Such magnificent stewpidity!. Please I advice you to go to the Romance section, that's where people like you belong.

Midolian help me explain to this yeye girl why many streets for lagos get olode.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jorussia:
You guys should not worry about PPAngel,he will soon be apprehended by the security agencies. I have promised him that by the time the long arm of the law catches up with him,he will regret ever joining NL to perpetrate mischiefs.PPAngel was very surprised this morning, when i asked if was banned before, he Nv knew that his matter is still fresh in my heart as always. Any body who rejoices over the detonation of bombs,is worse than terrorist.

You can never do a damn thing!

I have told you to stop with your empty threats and do whatever you think you can do!

And for your foolish Korofo brain, I have never celebrated any bombings that is what Janjawiid fools like you did under Jonathan.

I continue to state that Buhari and the APC are solidly behind boko haram.

I declare that Buhari is on an Islamization agenda.

I state unequivocally that Buhari wants to start a war in the Niger Delta.

And finally I state that you are nothing but a lowly Korofo grunt who can do nothing but threaten other posters with no effect when they point out you are a waste of space.

Take your threats to Shekau.

Bloody fool.

1 Like

Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by midolian(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:
On the contrary, you are the one without sense! Did you even understand half of what I just posted? Where did you see that I said Buhari is dismantling the DSS to replace them with vigilantes?.

Indeed you're just plain right stewpid!. I wonder how you reason, imagine, if you can't even comprehend my previous post, I wonder how you can even comprehend what is going on in this country!.

Gosh! Such magnificent stewpidity!. Please I advice you to go to the Romance section, that's where people like you belong.

Midolian help me explain to this yeye girl why many streets for lagos get olode.
fetching water in a basket is much easier than making the dunce understand.

I hope she takes heed ur advice.(@ the emboldened
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:

I hope she heeds ur advice.(@ the emboldened

Another Muslim liar is here to defend the indefensible.

Speak, muhajadunce! What is it that brings you forth to this here thread?
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by Jorussia(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

You can never do a damn thing!

I have told you to stop with your empty threats and do whatever you think you can do!

And for your foolish Korofo brain, I have never celebrated any bombings that is what Janjawiid fools like you did under Jonathan.

I continue to state that Buhari and the APC are solidly behind boko haram.

I declare that Buhari is on an Islamization agenda.

I state unequivocally that Buhari wants to start a war in the Niger Delta.

And finally I state that you are nothing but a lowly Korofo grunt who can do nothing but threaten other posters with no effect when they point out you are a waste of space.

Take your threats to Shekau.

Bloody fool.
If you are not afraid,why are you disguising as a female, when you are actually a male?If you think that a patriotic citizen like me,will sit and allow blood thirsty citizen like you take over Nairaland to spread mischief,then you are a joker.I am a proud Bini man,and we are not known to be lillylivered
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jorussia:
If you are not afraid,why are you disguising as a female, when you are actually a male?If you think that a patriotic citizen like me,will sit and allow blood thirsty citizen like you take over Nairaland to spread mischief,then you are a joker.I am a proud Bini man,and we are not known to be lillylivered

Abeg carry your italo azz commot for my front.

The next time I see you let it be that you are arresting me or forever shut your bloody mouth you Yoruba fool.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:

I hope she takes heed ur advice.(@ the emboldened
Gawd bro. All this monikers rally behind barcanista and called themselves opposition while they unwittingly showcase their lack of understanding and narrow mindedness.

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by midolian(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Gawd bro. All this monikers rally behind barcanista and called themselves opposition while they unwittingly showcase their lack of understanding and narrow mindedness.

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!.
Broda, I tire for these pple o! I wonder sometimes if they have a functioning brain @ all. Jst opened the Nnamani thread now and I saw sycophancy and hypocrisy redefined. Abeg see wetin barca(the blind) and the other TANoids(blinds) wey hin dey lead got to say here. https://www.nairaland.com/2434266/court-orders-forfeiture-ex-gov-nnamanis and here: https://www.nairaland.com/2434153/ukraine-confirms-export-weapons-nigeria

Any failure recorded in this regime is blamed on Buhari regardless of where the problem stems from..And the successes, they hypocritically give praise to GEJ.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
Broda, I tire for these pple o! I wonder sometimes if they have a functioning brain @ all. Jst opened the Nnamani thread now and I saw sycophancy and hypocrisy redefined. Abeg see wetin barca(the blind) and the other TANoids(blinds) wey hin dey lead got to say here. https://www.nairaland.com/2434266/court-orders-forfeiture-ex-gov-nnamanis and here: https://www.nairaland.com/2434153/ukraine-confirms-export-weapons-nigeria

Any failure recorded in this regime is blamed on Buhari regardless of where the problem stems from..And the successes, they hypocritically give praise to GEJ.

olodo fool take your complaints to your muslim section.

For too long lies have reigned.

The truth hold forth a new dawn and you better start swallowing down that bitter truth.
Re: All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram by biafranqueen: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2015
PPAngel:
One bomb in downtown Lagos is enough for Yorubas to start demanding Buhari does all he can to stop Boko Haram even if It includes granting amnesty to the lunatics.

So I won't be suprised if a bomb goes off in Oshodi during rush hour any time soon.

I agree with you 300% Angel!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bailout: Jonathan Generated The Funds Used, NLNG MD Insists / The Real Crimes Of Col Sambo Dasuki / Bailout Funds: We Were Warned About Rainy Days – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.