Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today (50799 Views)

David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Shiite Sect Members Protest In Kaduna Today Despite Ban (Photos) / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by londonrivals: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some photos from the scene of the bomb blast that occurred in Dagorara secretariat in Sabongari area in Kaduna state this morning. A female suicide bomber covered in a veil and carrying a bag arrived the secretariat moments before the attack. 25 people have been confirmed dead while 32 were injured. The photos are very graphic. Please be warned. See them below

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/more-shocking-photos-from-scene-of-bomb.html

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by londonrivals: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by dunkem21(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow ..Gory sight.

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by sharon763: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank God I broke up wif my Zaria boifrnd....pls God let them not reach kaduna

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by kendrick9(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Does nigeria have a president at all?
Buhari so far looks even more clueless than the suppossedly clueless jona...
Since he assumed power,its been all bark and no bite.....
Buhari is basically useless..

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by nicerichard05: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
JESU OOOOOOO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by kendrick9(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharon763:
Why are u still residing in the north anyway?

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
it has now gotten to the stage whereby we nigerians day is not complete without hearing the sad news of another bomb blast.
#Pitiful...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by nicerichard05: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharon763:

AND NA MILITANT FOR BAYELSE NAIM GO KIDNAP U FOR THAT UR BAYELSA BF WEN U DEY DATE VILLAGE. LOL grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Rajjah(f): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
O God.... R. I. P to the dead
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
#speechless
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by sinizia: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm speechless.

Is this the same war Buhari said him and his imaginary brothers are winning? Is someone really showing Buhari these tears-inducing pictures? How can Buhari without lack of conscience open his mouth to say they're winning this war? Which war if i may ask? The one that has gulped more than a thousand lives of citizens? Or do Buhari's dementia thinks innocent citizens being killed are Boko Haram? I don't think we've a President.

And the media houses ain't helping matter. They reported that 20 people lost their lives while up to 100 people are dead from that blast. Who are they deceiving?

RIP to dead. May God grant your families the fortitude to bear these losses.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2599371_2015070413_21_04_jpegfab4f1ab8c8fb65dffadb231457f9b25

Buhari is the worst scam sold to Nigerians.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by hazyfm: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by nikkiking(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
It's a pity that person wake up go out and never returned. Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Chukwutobi: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm so sad that i don't know what to put as comment.

God help us o!

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Expsbterror(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
May God help Nigeria
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bad
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thought they said 20 something victims. What I am seeing here is more than 50 ooo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by carzola(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Since BUHARI took over all we have seen is bombing, d dullard remove military check points allowing boko haram to move freely and be bombing every where.... buhari God would visit u in due time, may your family have no peace until Nigerians can sleep in peace.... kunu drunkard FU*CKTARD , father of child fu*ker. everyday is how to nd how not to share money we hear... his leaving his brothers that he gave bombs to be killing innocent people.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is so sad. May God grant those who lost their lives to the blast an eternal rest and grant their families the courage to bear this painful loss. Also, may God grant the survivors quick recovery and put the enemies of our dear country, Nigeria to shame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by prince2blinks(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chei so sad R.I.P to the DEAD
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by uzo200(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
end time

may their soul rest in peace,
may the virgins and joy that the perpetrators of this crime seek, forever elude them...
please quote me and type a chorus AMEN!!! be it Muslim or Christians, because in this battle we are one...

5 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by anthonychido: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
O Lord we need your help..
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
Wow..
What is "wow" abt dis? di di rin

4 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by sirbanje(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU REMOVE MILITARY CHECKPOINT IN TROUBLED STATES.

10 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by VickyRotex(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
My Goodness!!!

I'm Speechless...

People dying morethan chicken these days.

Oluwa sanu wa ooo.. Eleyi ti poju fa.

3 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by shachris02: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Halen(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
When will this stop?God!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharon763:

Is zaria not in kaduna?

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by alaoeri: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Baba do something, we can't continue like this.

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by mrdrizzy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
May the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.