Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today (50796 Views)

David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Shiite Sect Members Protest In Kaduna Today Despite Ban (Photos) / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by kay1one2(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Allah is satan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#speechless
even oremu is speechless in this type of situation... I follow u dey speechless jaree.. how person go gather mind blow up someone who is almost like him?ethnic wise?
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Lilimax(f): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
When did Nigeria degenerate to this level
May God show us mercy.Amen
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by eleko1: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
angry embarassed sad
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Thallyheart(f): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Innalillaha..LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Tallesty1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari your misguided brothers has struck again.

It seems like you didn't pray hard enough or God simply don't listen to your prayers.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
n
[size=14pt]Nigeria is a ZOOlogically Republic indeed[/size]

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by odinese(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Omg cry
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by missionmex(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kaduna is for peace!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Bants(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Even the muslim leader that spoke out against bh them wan kill am..but i feel if muslims hold tight to that their faith and not listen to one imam bh will be defeated
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Ricswagger: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharon763:
Thank God I broke up wif my Zaria boifrnd....pls God let them not reach kaduna
i want to replace him
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by tmv10(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by atine79(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
cry[color=][/color] cry cry[color=][/color] cryso sad. Which way Nigeria.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by slowice(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Don't know what to say lipsrsealed chaiiiiiiii kiss
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by ChelseaDr(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
#naijashallriseagain
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by sinizia: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

What is "wow" abt dis?
di di rin

Come this jobless and frustrated Idíot, never quote me again to spew your worthless trash, you móron!!

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Oscar4real(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
To me, all these are d work of d militar, cos they are not happy with d removal of military check point across d Country, so they go about causing comotion here-and-they so that GMB will restore them back.... To me all d military should be taking back to d BARRACK. Dasall.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by conyema12(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
a costly mistake....
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Airforce1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
My God shocked sad
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by maxiuc(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
When they were using it against GEJ they thought they were smart I dnt say sorry to someone with self inflicted injury neither do I. Say RIP to someone who planned his death God pls save the Good people of nigeria
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by lollystiver(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
God thank you for I came out from a peaceful tribe yoruba #R.I.P to the dead
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:

Come this jobless and frustrated Idíot, never quote me again to spew your worthless trash, you móron!!
Do u know how and wen to use "wow", u must be a big fart ugly full.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Ambi25: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
chai! Wake up people! A call for action against Boko Haram
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by temitemi1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hope they are sending all these gory pictures to #BabaOneChance n his family
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by sinizia: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Do u know how and wen to use "wow", u must be a big fart ugly full.

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Duletion(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Very easy for them now that the president boko haram himself is in asorock. Change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by crownspencer(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jesus christ and there is God ooooooooo
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by acorntree(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
No value for human lives again.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by aryzgreat: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
I can only say SAI BUHARI, SAI BABA!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by krishfwesh(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
May the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace wat going on in 9ja now everyday. bomblast y na
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by deebrain(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharon763:
Thank God I broke up wif my Zaria boifrnd....pls God let them not reach kaduna

You are a heartless being.

Any man that gives you the beaten of your sorry life, deserves a national honour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.