Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today (50800 Views)

David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Shiite Sect Members Protest In Kaduna Today Despite Ban (Photos) / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by walozanga(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
YOU HAVE VOTED. WHAT DID YOU GET

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by woblow1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari must be held responsible for all the killings in the north for the past two weeks, a man who called himself a former general that can not reason like one, how on earth will a general order for the removal of army from the road, when he was aware that the war on terrorism is different from normal war.
A bloody civilian Jonathan has more knowledge about war more than our so called general,
Were are the agents of change in nairaland to come and defend their fake general

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Youngmolis: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
embarassedgod help nigeria on dis critical issue(ameen)
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by yomyte1801: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
yet some crazy goons are concern about allowance indeed its a change ironically motherland sucks
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by abbeyty(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na wa for this counrty ohhh..what boko haram is going to gain from this site atrocity?
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by youngelder(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
I really need to ask this question... If male bombers do it for 7 virgins.. What is the reward for female bombers?
.So sad.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Alfranco(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nickky28:
And he is busy traveling round the world instead of ordering his boys to start the war against BH angry
To start what? A war without a defined territory or a battlefield and an opponent you hardly know. It's an asymmetric war. The hotbeds in the North need divine intervention of God. Not military might alone.

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Trove(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari: we are winning the war against Boko Haram

If I hear!!!

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by egobetatoday: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
temitemi1:
I hope they are sending all these gory pictures to #BabaOneChance n his family

no zahra is in london eating turkey. why should they care?
president no be for mouth oo
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Samunique(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is pure madness, how can we still allow some people to still move around under the so called Islamic veil when we know it is now the system those terrorists have adopted to perpetrate their evil acts

Can't we ban this for now just like the Chaldeans until this terror group is defeated?

Are we more righteous than the countries that are banning this Islamic veil for proactive measures against terrorist attacks

this is seriousundecided

And our president is a big culprit in this case, if not so, he needs to tell us the rational behind the removal of the military check point nation wide. undecided undecided undecided
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by egobetatoday: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
ModiKen:
I noticed its since PMB ordered the removal of military check points all over Nigeria, that these bombings by Boko Haram intensified.

Pls PMB restore military checkpoints to curb these activities by this terrorist sect until they are completely wiped out

shame wouldnt allow him return the checkpoints. it is so obvious now that he is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by JUBILEE2000: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
I'm speechless.

Is this the same war Buhari said him and his imaginary brothers are winning? Is someone really showing Buhari these tears-inducing pictures? How can Buhari without lack of conscience open his mouth to say they're winning this war? Which war if i may ask? The one that has gulped more than a thousand lives of citizens? Or do Buhari's dementia thinks innocent citizens being killed are Boko Haram? I don't think we've a President.

And the media houses ain't helping matter. They reported that 20 people lost their lives while up to 100 people are dead from that blast. Who are they deceiving?

RIP to dead. May God grant your families the fortitude to bear these losses.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2599371_2015070413_21_04_jpegfab4f1ab8c8fb65dffadb231457f9b25

Buhari is the worst scam sold to Nigerians.

maybe continuity would have been better
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by abith04: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
May God help us in dis country
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Despirado33: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is the worst government and president I have ever seen... Clueless man and useless man.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Samunique(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
MightySparrow:

Kai don't ever say Jesus to this kind of thing. Shout Mohammed oooooooo.
In jesus crusade the lame walk, blind see, dead are raised to life but in Mohammed crusade these pictures say it all.
No vex this poster.
U deserve an award for this!!!

One million likes for u !!!

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Samunique(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
savodway:
guy u beta watch ur words, they're not Muslim
Who are they undecided
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Timika: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Now I think I can say confidently that we hav lost value for human lives. See how we government dey play politics with human lives.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by hibbayueei(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
So sorry.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Ifymma(f): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
OH GOD SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM ALL THIS BLAST
MAY THE SOULS OF THE DEAD REST IN PERFECT PEACE. AMEN
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by SUREPA: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
All the blood sucking demons that assembled to suck bloods if we were to have postelection violence are still available in Nigeria o! We must all go on our kneels and start praying...... They is power in the blood of Jesus!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by charlesucheh(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
I'm speechless.

Is this the same war Buhari said him and his imaginary brothers are winning? Is someone really showing Buhari these tears-inducing pictures? How can Buhari without lack of conscience open his mouth to say they're winning this war? Which war if i may ask? The one that has gulped more than a thousand lives of citizens? Or do Buhari's dementia thinks innocent citizens being killed are Boko Haram? I don't think we've a President.

And the media houses ain't helping matter. They reported that 20 people lost their lives while up to 100 people are dead from that blast. Who are they deceiving?

RIP to dead. May God grant your families the fortitude to bear these losses.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2599371_2015070413_21_04_jpegfab4f1ab8c8fb65dffadb231457f9b25

Buhari is the worst scam sold to Nigerians.
why have you refused to grow?there's a serious life threatening issue at hand and all you can do is, open you dirty, smelling, latrine mouth to blame APC. Guy, we know you have a chicken brain, but we believe you can do better with it. Haba!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rajjah:
O God.... R. I. P to the dead
who tolded you that they are deaded?
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharon763:
Thank God I broke up wif my Zaria boifrnd....pls God let them not reach kaduna
My ex is doing her masters in ABU, Zaria... I pray she stays safe and live long. . .
ollah1:

Is zaria not in kaduna?
both Zaria & Kaduna are cities in Kaduna State.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by MizFrances(f): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
My God... when will this end? cry
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by success10(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharon763:
so, zaria is not in kaduna?
what U need now is to accept jesus as ur saviour and be saved.
The end can come @ anytime.
Read mathew 24v42 and 24v27.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by icepoint(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharon763:

Sharon , you are really funny. As it is o, me I want to b ur boyfriend though I stay in Zaria.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Shokaergabriel(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is buhari alive?I don't think so.u 1 month more than 1000 people dead.is this buhari wants to rule Nigeria.infact d north is not good to go at all.u better resign now cus we cannot see dead bodies anymore.boko haram d nosensical animals in humans.boko haram pls go and bomb the politicians that take home 25million naira monthly and stop killing poor people because u have not killed any politician since ur creation and never u bh come to d south cus we niger delta and opc are ready to fight u and destroy u
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by WarHorse1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
ollah1:

Is zaria not in kaduna?

The capital city of Kaduna is Kaduna. Zaria is another city too.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Holak: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
kendrick9:
Do nigeria have a president at all?
Buhari so far looks even more clueless than the suppossedly clueless jona...
Since he assumed power,its been all bark and no bite.....
Buhari is basically useless..

Whatever goes around, comes around. When GEJ was president, some northern elements chose to remain silent and watch Boko Haram develop instead of supporting the government. They saw it as a political tool to regain power, including, unfortunately the current President, Muhammed Buhari. They called Jonathan all sorts of name and made him look very ineffective and impotent. The chicken has come home to roost. We are witnessing Boko Haram like never before. The people who, though may not have been sponsors, but tacitly support Boko Haram insurgency are now at the receiving end. Incidentally, they have created a very bad blood where people now rejoice in the face of tragedy as they now see it as a political tool. If Nigerians are people who ask questions, they would have asked Buhari what he did as a Northern elder and 'statesman' either in terms of counsel or rallying support against Boko Haram. But, none of these, we all shouted CHANGE because the Western media said so. The chicken has come home to roost! But we pray not to use the lives of people to settle score. APC and the media propagandist should just appologise to GEJ and lets move on.

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by nuras: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
D last pic is not zaria bomb blast,it was sabon gari kano bomb blast.pls saying d truth ok?
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by ritapearl(f): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
So sad! God have mercy on us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.