Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Study In Poland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Poland (1193 Views)

Protests Over Cremation Of A Nigerian Woman In Poland / A Discriminating Experience In Poland / 10 Tips For Staying Safe And Legal In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Poland by Ayire(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Any one with information about studying in Poland should drop it here as it will help me a lot, have applied with Lodz university online and i will need all the help I can get from someone that has applied to study in Poland or anyone that is schooling there at the moment.
Re: Study In Poland by Everest25(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
pls peeps dat knw anytin should help.
Re: Study In Poland by Ayire(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Everest25:
pls peeps dat knw anytin should help.
Re: Study In Poland by eurozone1(m): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Ayire:
Any one with information about studying in Poland should drop it here as it will help me a lot, have applied with Lodz university online and i will need all the help I can get from someone that has applied to study in Poland or anyone that is schooling there at the moment.
Bro I can't remember when was the last time I heard Poland issued a Visa to Nigerians. This might be due to the high rate of Nigerians coming there for the sole purpose of marrying a Polish girl for documentation purpose. All the best though.
Re: Study In Poland by abnur14(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
studying in Poland is not bad compared to many countries. it gives you the opportunity to study in good universities with affordable tuition fees , the cost of living is OK compared to other European countries. I think getting the admission won't b a problem as long as u submitted the required docs. the problem is the visa, the embassy is well know for refusing visas. but the complain had lessen since last year. heard they have repented, they even advice people on what docs to provide ,unlike b4 when they deny u without any reason. how far hv u gone with d admission? u wld receive ur conditional acceptance letter then after paying ur tuition fees u wld receive the final acceptance letter/visa letter. how far have u gone??

(1) (Reply)

Asaba: How To Stay Safe On A Night Out / Pls,where Can I Get Nigerian Passport At Anambra? / Beautiful Young Pregnant Woman Killed In Car Accident In Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.