Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

A Skyscraper Inspired By Beyonce Is To Be Built In Melbourne? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Skyscraper Inspired By Beyonce Is To Be Built In Melbourne? (965 Views)

Drake Absent In Wizkid New Music Video Getting Shot By Beyonce's Brother In-law / Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather / Jayz's Infidelity Exposed By Beyonce's New Album(lemonade)- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Skyscraper Inspired By Beyonce Is To Be Built In Melbourne? by frankhennry6(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beyonce's icon status confers her an influence on a wide range of domains, from music to scenography, marketing, dance and fashion. Her aura has continuously grown and spread over the years and she finally became a reference to many. As a matter of fact she's regularly ranked among the most influential people in the world by Time magazine.
However our Queen Bey was far from thinking that she could wield some kind of power on the architecture world. Indeed, according to...Read More at: https://puzrecords.com/gist/1141_a-skyscraper-inspired-by-beyonce-is-to-be-built-in-melbourne?-

1 Share

Re: A Skyscraper Inspired By Beyonce Is To Be Built In Melbourne? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked
Re: A Skyscraper Inspired By Beyonce Is To Be Built In Melbourne? by LilMizzGood(f): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Your lies have shocked me.
Re: A Skyscraper Inspired By Beyonce Is To Be Built In Melbourne? by frankhennry6(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
you can browse about it @lilmizzgood....I gez ur fone has an internet connection
Re: A Skyscraper Inspired By Beyonce Is To Be Built In Melbourne? by LilMizzGood(f): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
frankhennry6:
you can browse about it @lilmizzgood....I gez ur fone has an internet connection

i don't need to i can just listen to the news from Melbourne or go see the site in person.
Re: A Skyscraper Inspired By Beyonce Is To Be Built In Melbourne? by frankhennry6(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
i gez dats better @lilmizzgood. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

. / Nollywood Stars, Cleric At 40 Celebrate With Kirikiri Inmates, Special Children / Pic: See How Cute Davido's Daughter Really Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.