Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) (36109 Views)

My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) / Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward Complains ” This Is Not The Nigeria I Was Expecting” / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
jaymichael:
It is me, my father, fore fathers, my children both born and unborn that are goats.

Ok! Thank God you even know

1 Like

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by destinysaid(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

They said the founding father of Asaba is an IGBO MAN, I don't know what you are talking about,besides what is the meaning of Asaba in your local dialect, they owns there not live there, You must be one of these illiterates out there.

Sorry for your poor life,face your own region, we hate you guys.
ok baba igbo carry go, i bu nwa, nzuzu.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
destinysaid:
ok baba igbo carry go, i bu nwa, nzuzu.

fool

2 Likes

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by jaymichael(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

If delta is not Igbo land,then is your village, I hope you know that Asaba is Igbo and their governor Ifeanyi my name sake is also Igbo,continue your useless life.
The same land grabbing tendency that makes Oba Akiolu threatened to drown your worthless kinds in the Lagoon una don carry am come Delta state. last week it was Igala land they were trying to grab.
Go tell the Urhrobo or Isoko man say na igbos get Delta state wasted worthless son of rabid LovePeddler
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by bigfrancis21: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2015
destinysaid:
who dash monkey banana see this one, where did you now put the urhobos, ishekiri, kwale, etc ppl, abeg o, d delta i know belongs to everybody and nobody......... or so i was told, but definitely not igbo (even if we get delta igbo)

Oga, please I said Asaba and not the whole of Delta state. Please read carefully next time before you throw tantrums.

5 Likes

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by heavenstorm: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I feel more sad for you because your state has no name and no skillful people there, Idioot.
useless ibo fool... Hw u dey.. Tribal bigot displaying bragadoccio over the Internet again.? Certified idiot
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by bigfrancis21: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Ishilove:
''It began to feel as though we had our own troupe of heavily armed cheerleaders"

My favourite line cheesy

Yup! I know that would be your favourite line! Oh you literary genius! smiley
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2015
heavenstorm:
useless ibo fool... Hw u dey.. Tribal bigot displaying bragadoccio over the Internet again.? Certified idiot

Na your papa be fool. IDIOT
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2015
jaymichael:
The same land grabbing tendency that makes Oba Akiolu threatened to drown your worthless kinds in the Lagoon una don carry am come Delta state. last week it was Igala land they were trying to grab.
Go tell the Urhrobo or Isoko man say na igbos get Delta state wasted worthless son of rabid LovePeddler

And who is the useless Oba, I have no respect for idiotic obas and I don't give a shiit about your tribe either. Asaba is not urhrobo name, get sense.

You need to mind your region,here we don't know if your tribe exist...Idiotic bas-tard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by jaymichael(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

And who is the useless Oba, I have no respect for idiotic obas and I don't give a shiit about your tribe either. Asaba is not urhrobo name, get sense.

You need to mind your region,here we don't know if your tribe exist...Idiotic bas-tard.
How would you know my tribe exists when your people still eat human flesh abi no be ngwa man you be? I no blame you, na the pig wey hear your mama market, impregnated her with your foetus I blame. moronic, backward cave dweller. son of a human flesh eating pig.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:

......craze is worrying u.......Okowa is not an iboe name........ifeanyi is like u having an English name....it does not make you white.... cheesy
Oga relax abeg! I have been reading through all your remarks on asaba not being igbo, initially I was taking you seriuos and thinking you were just being a tribalist but after reading this your post...

I concluded that you are a clown!!!!
You've either got some screws loose upstairs
Or just being plain naughty.

3 Likes

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by bigfrancis21: 1:28am On Jul 08, 2015
wytecat:
Asaba is NOT igboland, it was a refugee camp nigerian govt used to shelter and rehabilitate ibos during the war. I understand that refugees often have special attachment to camps like this one, especially after decades of still living there, but it will NEVER be an igboland.

Akuko ifo nke mgbede. *yawns loudly*

2 Likes

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by architez: 2:20am On Jul 08, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
I rep okpanam(asaba,delta state)Abu m nwa afo okpanam delta state.
Igbo kwenu

I flew through Asaba airport on assignment. Beautiful airport. The water runs, the toilets everything worked perfectly.
Is "okpanam" a part of Asaba?
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:28am On Jul 08, 2015
jaymichael:
How would you know my tribe exists when your people still eat human flesh abi no be ngwa man you be? I no blame you, na the pig wey hear your mama market, impregnated her with your foetus I blame. moronic, backward cave dweller. son of a human flesh eating pig.

Do you think I was moved by your low mentality? Let me tell you something, I have seen the world than you. I have been to places you can never be till Jesus come. I'm far more civilized than you,and people like you are treated like second class in front of me.

I don't give a fucck about who is my father and don't care for your bas-tard father either..,bitch asss low class Nigerian like you have nothing to tell me, I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am, the God that made me. Something that you can never become.

Above all, I'm too proud to be an Ngwa man because we have big heart and don't give a shiit about low class Nigerians like you.

1 Like

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:31am On Jul 08, 2015
heavenstorm:

Bast-ard, I would have shoot you to death had it been I can see you. Shiithole.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by jaymichael(m): 2:58am On Jul 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Do you think I was moved by your low mentality? Let me tell you something, I have seen the world than you. I have been to places you can never be till Jesus come. I'm far more civilized than you,and people like you are treated like second class in front of me.

I don't give a fucck about who is my father and don't care for your bas-tard father either..,bitch asss low class Nigerian like you have nothing to tell me, I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am, the God that made me. Something that you can never become.

Above all, I'm too proud to be an Ngwa man because we have big heart and don't give a shiit about low class Nigerians like you.
Not only will I excel more than you in this life, I will excel more than the highest achiever in your generation include those unborn. A worthless scum hiding behind a keyboard ranting about, who has seen the world bla bla bla. World ko, universe ni. Better people dey talk, a slave 5th class citizen like you too wan talk. eater of human flesh. Direction less soul.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by ibrokola(m): 4:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice write-up! But OP, how is Delta an Ibo land? Better go and claim Ebonyi and Aba. A case of the proverbial successful child having many fathers and the failure being a Bastard!
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by GoldStandard: 4:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Lovely write-up, this journalists sure know how to play with words! cheesy cool

I maybe wrong, but I think I have seen this article on FP before... lipsrsealed
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by Ishilove: 5:18am On Jul 08, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Yup! I know that would be your favourite line! Oh you literary genius! smiley
I wish smiley
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:

I flew through Asaba airport on assignment. Beautiful airport. The water runs, the toilets everything worked perfectly.
Is "okpanam" a part of Asaba?
actually no, asaba is too small so they have to extend to okpanam.d airport is in okpanam, legislative quarters okpanam,Gra okpanam and many others
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by dataland: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by azubike1: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Really touching article. Fact is every foreigner that comes here always have good feedback because things are not as bad here as the foreign media make them look.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by slytubadth(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
you guys just turned this beauiful thread into something else.. wenti be una problem self?
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by architez: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

actually no, asaba is too small so they have to extend to okpanam.d airport is in okpanam, legislative quarters okpanam,Gra okpanam and many others

Ok. But everybody in Nigeria calls that area Asaba. It is called Asaba airport. No one ever heard of Opkanam.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2015
jaymichael:
Not only will I excel more than you in this life, I will excel more than the highest achiever in your generation include those unborn. A worthless scum hiding behind a keyboard ranting about, who has seen the world bla bla bla. World ko, universe ni. Better people dey talk, a slave 5th class citizen like you too wan talk. eater of human flesh. Direction less soul.

I have said it all,dude you are low class Nigerian,I have no respect for you and your people. I'm far superior to discuss with village chimp like you who is looking for visa to Indonesia.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by jaymichael(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I have said it all,dude you are low class Nigerian,I have no respect for you and your people. I'm far superior to discuss with village chimp like you who is looking for visa to Indonesia.
Indo gini? Am blessed and comfortable where I am. My land has all I need to excel in life hence, we are no land grabbers, we don't do attachee by force, we don't leech on other peoples' land. My village is the city u take night bus (obele oche) to come and hustle.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by jaymichael(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Guy, no vex lets just end all these. It's really childish and immature. forget these online diatribe, we are still brothers.
ONE LOVE
ONE NIGERIA
#PEACE
#APOLOGY.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by namdo(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2015
For me, that statement...."Nigeria and Delta State are far from perfect. You see great poverty next to immense wealth. There is a long way to go before the full potential of the natural resources and people are used for the good of all." is just the truth. Good article.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2015
jaymichael:
Guy, no vex lets just end all these. It's really childish and immature. forget these online diatribe, we are still brothers.
ONE LOVE
ONE NIGERIA
#PEACE
#APOLOGY.

I think,the better we understand that we are one Nigeria,then all this bashing here and there will be over.

I'm here for my contribution,no hard feeling.

Anyway,I do agree with your words.

Sorry for any hard feeling bro,

We are in the same ship.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2015
jaymichael:
Indo gini? Am blessed and comfortable where I am. My land has all I need to excel in life hence, we are no land grabbers, we don't do attachee by force, we don't leech on other peoples' land. My village is the city u take night bus (obele oche) to come and hustle.

Lol, I don't hustle in Nigeria bro, I'm across the ocean,but anyway I can make my city the best in Nigeria IF the chance arrive. As you said, we are one people.

Best luck bro.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by einsteine(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thunder fire all the bigots calling Delta state igbo land. It is behavior like this that makes Urhobo people say Anioma people are not real Deltans . IGBOLAND is limited to the states of Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu. Additional thunder fires anyone that quotes me to talk nonsense.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
millionaireman:

Nearly half - . go school, you no green go. You left the nearly which I used.
Green? Mr. Lecturer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus / Driver Falls Off Ogudu Bridge In Lagos After Horrific Motor Accident. Photos / Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.