Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 (43297 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by 360frolic(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
After the widely publicised story of Nigerian Pastor TB Joshua returning an elderly woman’s tithe, another video has surfaced showing the cleric’s unique action was not an isolated one.

“On 5th June, my wife died,” Ezekiel Ayodeji from Ondo State, Nigeria, lamented, three young children standing beside him.

He was shoddily dressed, clearly malnourished and physically challenged – one of his legs being almost half the size of the other.

“One week later to that time, the shop where I was selling electrical parts burnt down
completely in a fire,” he painfully continued, the congregation at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) listening solemnly.

“When this problem arose, my landlord gave me a quit notice. They then sent my children out of the school. I am suffering; I don’t have food.”

Pastor T.B. Joshua paused sombrely before addressing the church.

“These are the people that make your money useless… Money becomes a curse when we are not spending it on the needy.”

He then announced he would give Ezekiel N300,000 coupled with six bags of rice and the promise of scholarships for his three children.

The clip posted by Emmanuel TV’s YouTube channel fast-forwards one week to show the same man sharing his ‘testimony’.

“After the man of God gave me the money, the first thing I did was to go to my church in Akure and paid tithe to my pastor – N30,000,” he recounted.

“I then paid off my debts. With the remaining money, I bought a plot of land worth N150,000. I am here to thank God!”

Joshua then released a bombshell. “Well, I disagree with the pastor that collected N30,000,” he said, much to the surprise of the crowd.

“I am going to return that money back to you because there are many areas you can render your service to the ministry but financially, you are not strong.”

The cleric went on to explain:

“He will still pay tithes but not now – he should invest the money and start something. When he starts something, he can begin to pay tithe.”

Joshua instructed that N30,000 be returned to Ezekiel, further advising him to backtrack on his decision to purchase land, stating the time had not come for such measures.

The clip ended with Joshua presenting a brand new car to Ayodeji, purchased by an Emmanuel TV partner and specifically adjusted to enable him to drive despite his physical disability.

“I never expected this at all,” Ezekiel shouted. “I thank God – I am now the owner of a car!”

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-pastor-tb-joshua-returns-tithe.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by themosthigh: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank jah i am the most high today....i have acheive a feat that nobody in my generation would ever achieve,being the first to comment on a frontpage post.
Haters gonna hate me for this but as i smoke my grass and get high tonight....i thank jah for giving me this oppurtunity

All the same.....may jah bless this man for his actions and thank jah for the gift of mary jane(the grass of wonder)

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Adenugay(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
woow
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Beno3: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
How did he know the woman who gave the thithe cos the Bible says, when you give, don't let the other know.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Shekau1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
This SK way I smoke dope grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Idrismusty97(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
So the new publicity stunt is returning tithe now? Love to see him make a public announcement, "NO MORE GIVING OF TITHES" That would be better. Meanwhile the over 100 South Africans who die in your collapsed building remained dead.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Nneziwili(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nyc move prophet...God bless u d more

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Later jor
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by reaky(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok o
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by IdiAmin2(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
what of the souls of the 100+ people that perished in his building that he didn't get authorised planning permission for?

Is he going to return that as well?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Zealoy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
he is indeed the true man of God will definitely bless him. and by the way am FTC wow it's been a while

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by vickylois(f): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
God bless your soul.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Bibidear(f): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow,dats nice. Widows and widowers shud be our priority in this country

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Jbond(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
W
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Odkboy23(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
wow TB JOSHUA is a real man of God....

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by oshinadekunle(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
He suppose nt to return am na, na God own the tight

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Realdeals(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Demystify the logic behind tithe payment.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by kellystech(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
V boot in 2015? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by 9jatatafo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
It is well.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by holyboss: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
meanwhile bokoharam are bombing

cc - justwise , disguy , Seun , lalasticlala , BIKO - kindly reduce my ban in travel section '2019 is a long time'. av deactivated d account the lead to the ban..

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
he is a real GODSENT, loyal, humble yet very RICH, while the rest are playing politics and buying private jet, he is rendering services to the poor and needy. "May d GOD of T.B JOSHUA BLESS U IN JESUS NAME. click like to claim amen.

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good smiley

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Donkunxex(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
So the new publicity stunt is returning tithe now?
i'd say its a good publicity stunt.......waiting for other pastors to follow suit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Ambi25: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
The saint of our days! True man of God

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by ssusoloc: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Which day e wan chop d rice finish undecided

Y'all should read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2398436/horrible-experience-inspired-autos
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by jamex93(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by IYANGBALI: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bibidear:
Wow,dats nice. Widows and widowers shud be our priority in this country
are you a widow?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by greatiyk4u(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
On my way 2 lagos 2 receive my own share of tithe payers money..................Nollywood pastor all over 9ja taking advantage of our gullibility n ignorance......ka chineke mezie okwu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Who Says Tithing Is Not New Testamental?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.