Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) (49001 Views)

Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video / See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill / Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by 989900: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by buharrrrriiiii: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
i buhari want all nigerians to visit here and tell me what i should do for them www.nairaland.com/2434738/president- buhari-now-nairaland
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by onatisi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
“ Its your
government that talks
amnesty, we are not
looking for amnesty.”
this is the main problem, buhari is talking amnesty and this is making boko haram bolder and more aggressive .

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You always don't have anything objective to say, You just want to be noticed on every thread. You must be very dull.
mkpi ohia

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by EdCure: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
berrystunn:

but you voted buhari
I never liked Buhari but Goodluck Jonathan didn't make himself a better option. It's unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
The Journalist should not take it as a mere threat, he should watch his back from now on and tread lightly.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by southWASTE: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
banggy:
omo this is scary.... who are these boko haram self?
they are bukoharis children
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by seeker121(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
And muslims are those that has suffered greatly since the beginning of this uncurable madness(boko haram).Stop this blasphemy and seek for forgiveness.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by berrystunn(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
EdCure:

I never liked Buhari but Goodluck Jonathan didn't make himself a better an option. It's unfortunte.

i see
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by deejayALFY(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
WHAT MORE DOES THE NORTH WANT AFTER INDEPENDENCE THEY HAVE HAD A VERY LONG RUN OF THE GOVERNMENT IN POWER YET THEY SEEK TO ISAMISE NIGERIA WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE EVEN WITH BOKO BOYZ...IF THE NORTH WANTS TO DIVIDE THIS NATION LET IT BE..no shakin, if any shakin at all na handshake...

#InBiafraITrust

igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Kingspin(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
These guys are on a mission yet to accomplish and on a religious tune..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by bigerboy200: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islam is a religion of Peace..
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by TheFreeOne: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
berrystunn:

where do we go from where...?

Bro, I don't know o cos from the look of things it seems the ship-of-state has no captain hence the lack of a clear cut direction.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Laredojohn(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Boko haram is affecting only the north we are having a challenge to deal with them, as a previous poster said, we pray it does not spread to all parts of the country.. its sad that journalist are now getting intimated, the painful thing was that the previous administration was seriously abused and condemned because of these guys, now it's as if they are getting stronger, tot they were reduced shortly b4 d election, the north need to join hands and talk, because we can't zero out sponsorship from. Some influential northern big shots. God help us.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by ORIGENAL(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Me i no go talk anytin O! make dia Islam brothers here no go tell dem. Dem say dem dey do Allah work

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You always don't have anything objective to say, You just want to be noticed on every thread. You must be very dull.

Coming from a fanatic and intolerant soul like you...smh...Ecoterrors is saying the truth otherwise justify the unending massacre of innocents by insurgents while military looks on since buhari took over...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by IYANGBALI: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Daslim180:
Bastards
shhhhhhh no let dem hear you o,my hand no dey o
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Smooyis(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
bezimo:
That Blood thirsty demon called Allah.May the Lord God of Heaven and Earth strike you with heaven thunder and frustrate all your effort to bring about blood shed of the innocent and harmless people of Nigeria.In Jesus Precious name. Amen

Allah is not blood thirsty, take note. He is merciful
Only some have decided to misinterprete His words.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Lyndylove: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dangerous mail. Its not fair at all

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Blizzy9ja: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
same2u:
Even if he repent , you will still kill him.....

It sends a loud message that this people represent no religion group...

Even ogun, Sango, obatala dey forgive.
shorup der!... How can u say they represent no religion... Don't u know the religion dat preaches a phantom peace but can be linked to all the major violence in the world?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Smooyis:

Allah is not blood thirsty, take note. He is merciful Only some have decided to misinterprete His words.
All terrorists worship Allah...fact##

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by aryzgreat: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Southwest:
where are those useless ones always pointing fingers at Igbos who are agitating peacefully for Biafra? you will never find them on threads like this condemning boko haram, but if its an igbo-related thread, they swamp on it like hungry bees to spew their usual hate-filled nonsense.

This country is doomed- a cursed contraption-a dissimilar people forced together in an unholy union. The fact that a certain people are willing slaves to their masters does not help matters, bunch of deceitful cowards, betrayers and back stabbers. Truly they are the problem of this country.

Yoruba are the problem with Nigeria-sanusi lamido (1999).

Meanwhile the rate at which the bombs are going off have increased astronomically since a certain daura dlullard assumed office as president of this country.

Snail baba!... Indeed!

1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by tunde1200(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na you go dine with BH.

ECOTERRORS:
Go to hell and dine with BH, Elder
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by hansad: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheFreeOne:
That's serious.

I hope nairalanders are safe cos if they threaten a journalist for doing his/her job what will they do to members of this forum for those bashings/curses on BH daily grin

On this boko war buhari still have a long way to go.

Modified:

I hope buhari is listening to the demons he wanted to give amnesty

please do not be easily deceived by Boko Haram's impression in that letter that it is not asking for amnesty.
Another classical scamming of Nigeria through paying off huge sums of money in amnesty is in the offing from the highest quarters.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by U2ice(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
redgem:
This got me real scared and I have a question

“We have seen your hand against us . Inshallah you
will die like other infidels that we captured,” read the
mail, signed by one Abu Musab Abul-Barnawi.
“You have been joining our enemies. You are made
yourself their mouth [sic] but we will get you insha
Allah. This is a holy mission for Allah, so stop writing
against us.
“You’re going too Michika calling yourself a brave
journalist, but you’re a coward. We will get you. Its
your government that talks amnesty, we are not
looking for amnesty. Allah is with us. You’re now a
walking dead and a prey to the Lions of Islam from the
bullet of a passing car or a nearby rooftop.
“We are not asking you to repent, because of your
error, we will use your blood to send warning to others.
Those people from America and Europe that are using
you against our mission will soon know the truth. Our
wounded fighters will never give up. they will return to
fight for Allah to get their reward. Your soldier will
soon know the truth.”

Should he back out or continue his work?

If you were him, what would you do?

Dat guy is now on dia 'to-do' list whether he stops or not...

Didn't u read whr de said they(BH) r not askin him to repent...

I fear for d guy oo
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Heheheheheh, buhari, your descendants are doing well walai... APC!!!!!! failure?!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by betty202020(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/boko-haram-theatens-kill-thisday-journalist
U dey fear? This is a chip of what our security agents are going through on daily basis. Go and cover the area.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by CharlesIyke414(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Amnesty hungry foooooools
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Eyor1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mke d man run 4 hm lyf oh
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by CSTR2: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
if u all will remember, Gej and his army were defeating boko haram b4 he left. he said he thought boko haram was a minor issue but he now knows beta. afta that comment he sat up and Nigerian army were killing boko haram like chickens pursue them out of their former base, release most of d girls b4 u all vote in dat una mumu president that said he'll defeat boko haram within 1 month, now he's planning for amnesty for those useless creatures. U all remove d savior and elect in their leader. una own don finish. beta remove buhari now or next will b he'll sign and accept GAY bill in Nigeria....watch and see...
Quote me if u like.... av said my mind! soon Nigerians will b afraid of their freedom..... e.g freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by berrystunn(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Bro, I don't know o cos from the look of things it seems the ship-of-state has no captain hence the lack of a clear cut direction.

seems we going back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan / 20 AMCON Biggest Debtors' List: Ifeanyi Ubah, Jimoh Ibrahim, Kashamu, Others / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.