Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) (49003 Views)

Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video / See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill / Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by XavierBlue(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
quickly:

this is time for action not prayer. with a population of 150 million mobilise 1 million and wipe out boko haram. they are less than 100 thousand
and who is going to kick start the actions? Our i-will-do president?

Xavierblue
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Krisddon: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:

This is another ploy to silence our journalists, this letter was written on the second floor of Aso Rock, I recognize Bubu's handwriting whenever I see it.
Bubu wants to intimidate journalist since he can't resort to draconian laws.
You got it! They all know what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:

This is your post today, 8:08pm. I don't know I was dealing with - a Christian terrorist - an Anders Behring Breivik.
|
Check your signature and see whether even you expect anything good to come from you.
All the reasons for your hate could be found there.

Did I lie?...All the terrorist groups running amok today aren't they all moslem?...so where's the hate in my speech?...That MalcoImX is a closet terrorist is a fact not a hate message; hence I advised him to repent now that there's a time...Quit your extremist mindset...Quit hating other tribes in the north and elsewhere... Quit your allegiance to boko haram...QED.... byeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Earthkumy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
On June 3 2015 I shared a vision the Lord showed me, how Buhari will aid Bokoharam. 19 days after the prophecy, June 22 2015 Buhari removed military checkpoints all over the nation, opening the North up for bokoharam for blood bath. Bokoharam which was pushed to sambisa forest under Jonathan last days in office. Now have access to Kano, Zaria, Jos, Kaduna, Borno etc. (Check your news for latest bombings). Well meaning Nigerians should stand up for Nigeria and the innocent, workers union NLC, TUC etc should join hands and speak up to save Nigeria enough should be enough, those who can pray should get down on their kneels to pray.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by MalcoImX: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Did I lie?...All the terrorist groups running amok today aren't they all moslem?...so where's the hate in my speech?...That MalcoImX is a closet terrorist is a fact not a hate message; hence I advised him to repent now that there's a time...Quit your extremist mindset...Quit hating other tribes in the north and elsewhere... Quit your allegiance to boko haram...QED.... byeeeeeee

You lied. Terrorism could come from any religion if it has people with strong views like you saying things like:. "All terrorists worship Allah."
|
This article shows terrorists can worship Jesus too - something you don't want to hear because your mind is closed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:

You lied Terrorism could come from any religion if it has people with strong views like you saying things like [color=red["All terrorists worship Allah."[/color]
|
This article show terrorists can worship Jesus too - something you don't want to hear because your mind is closed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

I don't need any theoretical jargon to console your stance on being a terrorist...Simply name a country that's under siege today by Christians terrorists...Islam is a religion founded on violence, sustained by violence and spread with violence... fact###...buhari became popular in the north late 2000because of his fanatical stance on sharia...fact###....which country today is under siege by Christians...All the places we have chaos today and bloodshed is by religion of piss termed Islam abi Moslems...
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Lilimax(f): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

HITLER WORLD WARs SLAvERY CrUSaDES. YOU!

Once upon a time, Jesus took a dump,band it smelled like sh*t! So does your religion!
Gibberish lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
hmmmm,the rest that were killed were not covered by blood bha?
zenith4biz:
Glo unlimited

My dear journalist I cover you with the blood of Jesus, no weapon fashioned against you by boko haram shall prosper

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Gibberish lipsrsealed

No it's quite simple, I just told you your god shi.ts!

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by bezimo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Smooyis:

You got it wrong. Many christians also do contrary to God's instructions.
And for ur information, am not a muslim.

You are a comfirmed muslim.Dont waste my time by deceiving yourself.Have you seen any christian in your life killing and destroying for God.You have no argument against the truth and obvious reality.You should bury your head in shame and feel sorry for your brothers who are doing the bidding of that blood thirsty demon called Allah and in his bombing, destruction, and killing ministry for Satan.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Lilimax(f): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

No it's quite simple, I just told you your god shi.ts!
alau ak bomb bar embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by BOWOTO(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
I believe in President Buhari, Nigeria is actually worse than Nigerians think. Change isn't cheap.

Meo
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thisday news paper that is struggling to pay his workers their 6months salaries.abeg o make una leave am for his family.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by MalcoImX: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't need any theoretical jargon to console your stance on being a terrorist...Simply name a country that's under siege today by Christians terrorists...Islam is a religion founded on violence, sustained by violence and spread with violence... fact###...buhari became popular in the north late 2000because of his fanatical stance on sharia...fact###....which country today is under siege by Christians...All the places we have chaos today and bloodshed is by religion of piss termed Islam abi Moslems...
With this you're totally unreasonable. So, you don't need articles by independent writers on the topic you're blindly arguing?
|
I am also beginning to realize you're not as educated as you claim to be. If you are, such statements like: All terrorists worship Allah should be obvious to you as lies.
|
Ama done with ya! The more I converse with an ignoramus, the more I am beginning to be infected by your hatefilled sentiments. I am taking Robert Greene's advice on dealing with angry people and how they can unconsciously pass their hatred: "Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky."
Bye foool!!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Akinmulegun(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin Well terrorist is everywhere, Maybe dis is our turn in Nigeria #Gej, So my own opinion is dat will should consult d oracle(IFA) about this Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lilimax:
alau ak bomb bar embarassed

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
With this you're totally unreasonable. So, you don't need articles by independent writers on the topic you're blindly arguing?
|
I am also beginning to realize you're not as educated as you claim to be. If you are, such statements like: All terrorists worship Allah should be obvious to you as lies.
|
Ama done with ya! The more I converse with an ignoramus, the more I am beginning to be infected by your hatefilled sentiments. I am taking Robert Greene's advice on dealing with angry people and how they can unconsciously pass their hatred: "Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky."
Bye foool!!

MalcoImX is a closet boko haram...You're a terrorist...repent now or be clubbed to death...All terrorists are Moslems...goodnight...
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by prettyboi1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:

This is another ploy to silence our journalists, this letter was written on the second floor of Aso Rock, I recognize Bubu's handwriting whenever I see it.
Bubu wants to intimidate journalist since he can't resort to draconian laws.

You just keep being an old dull fool. Jeez! Can't you ever reason without personal hatred?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by iverson2319(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
berrystunn:
SSS do your job...
email was sent , from which IP?

exactly that what we lack in this country if na western side even from there youtube video tracing will follow up. If at all the sss know wtf is IP
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Ghande(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
holy mission indeed
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by quickly: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Black man want tto dey beg God forr everything.

Meanwhile God say use ur head and solve ur problems.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by berrystunn(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
iverson2319:
exactly that what we lack in this country if na western side even from there youtube video tracing will follow up. If at all the sss know wtf is IP

yes bro.... simple thing
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2015
shinel:

Sorry for you! until a bomb blast hit your backyard, blind followers like you won't realise Baba One Chance is EVIL...

And if GEJ had controlled Boko when he had the chance.....we would all be much happier, eh?

Still....I await PMB's new strategies.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Thermythorpe(f): 1:32am On Jul 08, 2015
TheFreeOne:
That's serious.

I hope nairalanders are safe cos if they threaten a journalist for doing his/her job what will they do to members of this forum for those bashings/curses on BH daily grin

On this boko war buhari still have a long way to go.

Modified:

I hope buhari is listening to the demons he wanted to give amnesty
maybe dey don't have an idea wat Nairaland is
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by architez: 1:47am On Jul 08, 2015
ilobasama:
I bliv one day, naija go beta

What do u base your belief on? I want to believe too.
I want something to base it on. Right now I see nothing.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by attacker231: 3:22am On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He should travel out of this country for his own safety because Daura President has sold the country to BH

You are a shameless man. You waste your worthless life online daily throwing insult like a malnourshed kid. May God deliver you from your sicknesss. Smh
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Ura: 5:19am On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:
SSS do your job...
email was sent , from which IP?

Abeg, this is the best contribution I have heard in a long time.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2015
My brother fear not for the Lord is with u, even thought u walk through the valley of the shadows of death nd bokaharam camp for the lord is with u, darkness shall never stand in the presents of light for light overcome darkness. Let d lord be ur strenght, there is notin nd notin they can do to u. Bless u.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by oshinadekunle(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Who is nw the worshipper of allah, d boko haram or our muslim brother nd sister
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by zenith4biz(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2015
uplawal:
hmmmm,the rest that were killed were not covered by blood bha?

Are you part of the blood sucking demons?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by nobeku: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
kendrick9:
Buhari is just a waste product.... the cattle rearer is indeed a dullard
YOUR FATHER IS A DULLARD,hungry ant!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by chopido(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
redgem:
This got me real scared and I have a question

“We have seen your hand against us . Inshallah you
will die like other infidels that we captured,” read the
mail, signed by one Abu Musab Abul-Barnawi.
“You have been joining our enemies. You are made
yourself their mouth [sic] but we will get you insha
Allah. This is a holy mission for Allah, so stop writing
against us.
“You’re going too Michika calling yourself a brave
journalist, but you’re a coward. We will get you. Its
your government that talks amnesty, we are not
looking for amnesty. Allah is with us. You’re now a
walking dead and a prey to the Lions of Islam from the
bullet of a passing car or a nearby rooftop.
“We are not asking you to repent, because of your
error, we will use your blood to send warning to others.
Those people from America and Europe that are using
you against our mission will soon know the truth. Our
wounded fighters will never give up. they will return to
fight for Allah to get their reward. Your soldier will
soon know the truth.”

Should he back out or continue his work?

If you were him, what would you do?
I will be on the next available flight out of Nigeria for now. Cu's when it happens nobody will do anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.