Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) (1103 Views)

Brain Teaser: What Can You Break Without Touching It? / The First 3 Words You See Will Define How 2016 Will Be. (pic) / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by SaniSANOH(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some say the first three words you see describes best about you.

What do you think
Post the first three words you see below.

Source ;

https://sanisanohblog./2015/07/07/brain-teaser-what-is-the-the-first-three-words-you-see-photo/?preview=true

1 Share

Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by SaniSANOH(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Energetic amazing optional
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cool, Emotional and adorable - in that order.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cheerful, Emotional and Intelligent

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by SaniSANOH(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked grin

Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by izuch(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
I nor see anything other than a a pack of letters, why waste my brain cells on something that won't add value to my pocket? undecided
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by enigstil(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Special, cheerful, intelligent
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by wildchild1: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cool,Special, Strong
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by surelove(f): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
LOVE, LOVER AND KISS
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by adebayo201: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hope Able Brave
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Creative
Intelligent
Special
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
izuch:
I nor see anything other than a a pack of letters, why waste my brain cells on something that won't add value to my pocket? undecided

Did making this comment add any value to your pocket?
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by izuch(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:

Did making this comment add any value to your pocket?

I didn't waste any brain cell making tje comment. undecided
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Energetic,creative and amazing
Re: Brain Teaser : What Is The First Three Words You See (photo) by Khd95(m): 2:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Amazing cool nd special.....

Make I check again

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Unn Second/third Batch And Supplementary Admission List Is Out / [PHOTO] Hilarious Conversation Between A Small Boy And The Police / Pics: Cults War Heads On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.