Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Are Men Naturally Polygamous? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Men Naturally Polygamous? (8009 Views)

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / After 19 Years Of Having 9 Miscarriages And 4 IVF, Lady Conceives Naturally / Are Men Naturally Polygamists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Oh thank you very much.

That will be highly appreciated! grin
can we rest now? tongue
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by bukatyne(f): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
cococandy:

So god made you polygamous and commanded you to be faithful.

That's gotta be tough.

Very very
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
cococandy:
If I may ask you OP
What's the purpose of this thread anyways?

To justify cheating? (of course not.)

Ok what.

To tell us that any man who's practicing monogamy is doing his woman a favor because he's doing something unnatural? So he should be constantly praised for it?

Ok we've heard. We will listen to you and put that into practice. smiley

To expect your husband to cheat grin

He is naturally polygamous remember?
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by 5minsmadness: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Very very
Answer your own question jo and leave 'cococandy'.

Her account has been hacked.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
bukatyne:

To expect your husband to cheat grin

He is naturally polygamous remember?
lol
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by lezz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
cococandy:

Nothing happened.
Agree with una. problem
Disagree. Problem

What do you guys want? tongue
nothing, it's just a breather having a small piece of ground to stand/share with you.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by macof(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

There are many differences.
Solomon practised Jewish law in the old testament and he still married his wives legally unlike a married man who has a wife and still committing an adultery with a side chic or whatever - that's fornication not polygamy....

Christ said he didn't come to destroy the law but amend it meaning that Jewish law isn't pious as it's supposed to be.
You can see that in the beginning, God made a helper for Adam which is Eve and not many helpers if he believed men are polygamous.
Take a cue from Genesis, ALL the men who were fore-runner married only one wives not until some.....
So, Christ was sent to amend laws.
Jews had many nasty traditions like worshipping the goddess ashtoreth, stoning an adulterous woman, hypocrisy et al
Jesus came to amend? shocked
Or you mean your de fact master Paul?

Cus jesus said clearly he had no intention of changing the Jewish laws. ..dem no even born am to try such grin an ordinary construction worker

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Biitch, dry your puccy.
4Likes.

Awon likers crew would think this one has a pusssy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
4Likes.
Awon likers crew would think this one has a pusssy. grin
Not as pink, soft and juicy as yours, though. wink

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

Jesus came to amend? shocked
Or you mean your de fact master Paul?

Cus jesus said clearly he had no intention of changing the Jewish laws. ..dem no even born am to try such grin an ordinary construction worker
Oya, macof Esu, Orisha, Obatala, Ogun et al calleth thee. smiley

You see? I don't disturb you when you start ranting your incantantions on religion section for your dieties.
Fi mi sile! angry
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Not as pink, soft and juicy as yours, though. wink
Try harder!. Their got a big third leg dangling in between my legs. cry

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Try harder!.
Their got a big third leg dangling in between my legs. cry

Hey, hey, hey, Francesca, easy on the confession, I ain't no priest. Besides, that shiit will get you 14 years. Don't want to be an accessory of anything like that.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by herald9: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Try harder!.
Their got a big third leg dangling in between my legs. cry
Now they don't even know whether you're m or f. See what women butt-licking has done to you. grin

You need to flash your system and start over again. Contact me for a new Custom ROM.grin

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
herald9:

Now they don't even know whether you're m or f. See what women butt-licking has done to you. grin

You need to flash your system and start over again. Contact me for a new Custom ROM.grin
Shut it, herald. grin I don't care what monikers think about me. smiley
I don't lick butt but opine the bitter truth.

You obviously know my gender. *sigh*

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by herald9: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Shut it, herald. grin I don't care what monikers think about me. smiley
I don't lick butt but opine the bitter truth.

You obviously know my gender. *sigh*
One day you'll know behind the monikers, lies humans who are making opinions of you.

Sorry, I used to know your gender, now I'm confused. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
herald9:

I'm trying to understand what bullying francistony is supposed to do for y'all.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
cococandy:

He's not one of the bully. He's a friend. cheesy
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by herald9: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
cococandy:

I'm trying to understand how saving a soul translates to bullying.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

He's not one of the bully.
He's a friend. cheesy

Lol. Ok.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
herald9:

I'm trying to understand how saving a soul translates to bullying.

Ok. Jesus
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by ratatis(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, I was talking semantics and mainly joking.

But if you go factual, some people might dispute the very existence of Jesus and the authenticity of the writings that chronicle his life - given that they were written ages after he was supposed to have lived smiley

Francis Tony:

By the way, only muslims does that....
Christianity revels in new testament.
Old testament only gives account of creation, prophesies that would manifest, etc

@ Francis Tony,
What about this:
The founder of the Hindu religion is KRISHNA. He was born by a virgin mother, in India, about 2,000 years before the birth of the Christ. He preached until about the age of 33years; after which he died under similar circumstances as Christ. He arose from the dead & ascended into "heaven" just as Christ did.

Our first encounter with the TRINITY is in the Hindu religion, which, incidentally, is also found in Christianity. The Hindu Trinity is : BRAHMA, VISHNU, SHIVA..
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by LordReed(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2015
ratatis:

@ Francis Tony,
What about this:
The founder of the Hindu religion is KRISHNA. He was born by a virgin mother, in India, about 2,000 years before the birth of the Christ. He preached until about the age of 33years; after which he died under similar circumstances as Christ. He arose from the dead & ascended into "heaven" just as Christ did.

Our first encounter with the TRINITY is in the Hindu religion, which, incidentally, is also found in Christianity. The Hindu Trinity is : BRAHMA, VISHNU, SHIVA..

Research a bit more before you post.

In the story of Krishna the deity is the agent of conception and also the offspring.[citation needed] Because of his sympathy for the earth, the divine Vishnu himself descended into the womb of Devaki and was born as her son, Vaasudeva (i.e., Krishna).[citation needed] This is occasionally cited as evidence that "virgin birth" tales are fairly common in non-Christian religions around the world.[55][56][57] However, there is nothing in Hindu scriptures to suggest that it was a "virgin" birth. By the time of conception and birth of Krishna, Devaki was married to Vasudeva and had already borne 7 children.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna

How is a married woman with 7 children a virgin?
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by troy20(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2015
julietchic:
Not every man. my man is not like that.....he is faithful.
but he is not jesus.you see thats the point.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by ratatis(m): 4:22am On Aug 01, 2015
LordReed:

Research a bit more before you post.

In the story of Krishna the deity is the agent of conception and also the offspring.[citation needed] Because of his sympathy for the earth, the divine Vishnu himself descended into the womb of Devaki and was born as her son, Vaasudeva (i.e., Krishna).[citation needed] This is occasionally cited as evidence that "virgin birth" tales are fairly common in non-Christian religions around the world.[55][56][57] However, there is nothing in Hindu scriptures to suggest that it was a "virgin" birth. By the time of conception and birth of Krishna, Devaki was married to Vasudeva and had already borne 7 children.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna

How is a married woman with 7 children a virgin?

Pardon me, what does the bolded imply, with all honesty?
BTW, was the virgin Mary, the mother of the Christ, not referred to, in the Bible, also as being married to Joseph? Not to mention the Christ having brothers ( Matthew 12:46 ) tongue

Also, check the following:

Nairaland Forum: Religion/Re:There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus
( https://www.nairaland.com/193520/there-many-other-virgin-births )

Similarities Between Two God-Men Saviors: Jesus & Krishna.
( http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jckr1.htm )

Also :
Suns of God: Krishna, Buddha and Christ Unveiled - by Acharya S/D.M. Murdock.

@ LordReed,
" Read not to contradict & confute, nor to believe & take for granted, nor to find talk & discourse, but to weigh & consider " -- Francis Bacon
kiss

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by LordReed(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2015
ratatis:

Pardon me, what does the bolded imply, with all honesty?
BTW, was the virgin Mary, the mother of the Christ, not quoted also as being married to Joseph? Not to mention the Christ having brothers ( Matthew 12:46 ) tongue

Also, check the following:

Nairaland Forum: Religion/Re:There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus
( https://www.nairaland.com/193520/there-many-other-virgin-births )

Similarities Between Two God-Men Saviors: Jesus & Krishna.
( http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jckr1.htm )

Also :
Suns of God: Krishna, Buddha and Christ Unveiled - by Acharya S/D.M. Murdock.

@ LordReed,
" Read not to contradict & confute, nor to believe & take for granted, nor to find talk & discourse, but to weigh & consider " -- Francis Bacon
kiss

Jesus was the first while Krishna was the eighth, how is that not a world of difference?
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by RiloKiley: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Read every post in this thread. Very interesting topic. It would have been a nice discussion without all the heckling. Una dey try.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't think women are naturally monogamous, they just don't loose their head in the heat of passion. A woman can be attracted to another man even if she is married, I'm talking sexual. She can mentally strip the guy to underneath his boxers .the only thing is she may do it in her head and not jump on him but the desire to is there. She just wants to know how it will be with the guy, explore positions, make him do unimaginable things to her , she will do this and even have sex with him mentally while keeping an aloof expression
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by rofemiguwa(f): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
How are u holding up?. Be strong. Don't tink of bringing. Ursef to revenge. U are stronger than u tink. *hugs*

mizcyn:
I don't think women are naturally monogamous, they just don't loose their head in the heat of passion. A woman can be attracted to another man even if she is married, I'm talking sexual. She can mentally strip the guy to underneath his boxers .the only thing is she may do it in her head and not jump on him but the desire to is there. She just wants to know how it will be with the guy, explore positions, make him do unimaginable things to her , she will do this and even have sex with him mentally while keeping an aloof expression
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by 5minsmadness: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
mizcyn:
No one is saying women don't have sexual fantasies as well. It's just that they are most likely not going to act upon them like a man would. The reason being that men have a higher sex drive than women.

Women look at this issue of sex and think: what's the big deal? Why can't men keep thier rods in thier pants? What's so difficult about it to control? But they don't understand the push men's hormones give them, the constant need for sexual release. A man is happy, he wants to celebrate with sex. A man loses a loved one, he wants consolation with sex. Sex is first and foremost in out minds every minute every day in our lives. It's the testosterone. And it's actually not easy to live with. Hence the high level of infidelity among males.

P. S. Once again, this thread is not meant to justify cheating. Inasmuch as men have a high sex drive it is our responsibility and duty as men to control ourselves. This self-control is part of what makes a man a real Man.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thanks. I'm getting stronger by the day
rofemiguwa:
How are u holding up?. Be strong. Don't tink of bringing. Ursef to revenge. U are stronger than u tink. *hugs*

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

No one is saying women don't have sexual fantasies as well. It's just that they are most likely not going to act upon them like a man would. The reason being that men have a higher sex drive than women.
Women look at this issue of sex and think: what's the big deal? Why can't men keep thier rods in thier pants? What's so difficult about it to control? But they don't understand the push men's hormones give them, the constant need for sexual release. A man is happy, he wants to celebrate with sex. A man loses a loved one, he wants consolation with sex. Sex is first and foremost in out minds every minute every day in our lives. It's the testosterone. And it's actually not easy to live with. Hence the high level of infidelity among males.
P. S. Once again, this thread is not meant to justify cheating. Inasmuch as men have a high sex drive it is our responsibility and duty as men to control ourselves. This self-control is part of what makes a man a real Man.
it's funny though,I thought guys usually say it's easier to sleep with a girl when she is emotionally down as for being happy we know that's when a woman's libido is at its peak.the thing is she won't want to settle for just any one to get a release

[/quote]
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by 5minsmadness: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
mizcyn:
it's funny though,I thought guys usually say it's easier to sleep with a girl when she is emotionally down as for being happy we know that's when a woman's libido is at its peak.the thing is she won't want to settle for just any one to get a release

True. An emotionally unstable woman is easier to seduce. And yes a happy woman makes for a more satisfying sexual partner.

But men? A man will be seduced by u wether he is emotionally stable or not. A man can be happy, sad, or angry or even hungry; come unto him suggestively and he will forget all his emotions and have sex with his woman. Sex is first and foremost in his mind.

A woman can tell a man 'No sex' in a closed room and maintain her stand no mater even if the man strips himself stark naked.
A man in a similar situation will have to remove himself from the environment as in physically leave the room. If he remains it is guaranteed he will most likely have sex even if all the woman takes off is her blouse.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Plight Of Nigerian Widows. / My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. / African Parents In Diaspora: How Do You Raise Your Children In African Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.