Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Make Up To $3000 (N596,700) Per Month Writing For U2much.com Digest - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Up To $3000 (N596,700) Per Month Writing For U2much.com Digest (630 Views)

How I Make $3000+ Today On My Adsense Account (this Is Exactly What I Did) / .COM Domain Name Registration/renewals/transfer For As Low As N2,700 Per Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To $3000 (N596,700) Per Month Writing For U2much.com Digest by G3wap(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Freelance blogging is a great way to make money writing online because there is immense demand for awesome blog posts, always! But that doesn’t make it easy! The problem is… finding high-paying freelance writing jobs will take time and loads of efforts, especially if you’re a newbie.

Again and again I get questions about whether it is worth it to write for websites such as U2much.com Digest or About.com, so I thought I would breakdown my experience with U2much.com Digest

I prefer U2much.com for Freelance Writers.

In fact, if you visit about.com you can see that it’s crowded with hundreds of thousands of writers/bloggers and it takes them a long time to get a response from them.

Let's talk about U2much.com Digest. I know many of you may've had about them before and perhabs not. U2much.com Digest has a program called #PayPerComment. They pays their freelance writers
base on the numbers of comments their articles
receives. The minimum required comments before payout is 1500 commets and guess what! You can get that i less than five hours if submit upto 2 articles and you're serous about your submissions It's very easy to make money with U2much.com as a freelance writer. Why?

U2much.com Digest enables freelance writers to make money easily by writing for their blog and currently, i think they pay ₦2.00
per one comment. That is:- once your write for them, each time someone visits your article and leave a response, you get N2.00 for that and think about how many comments one article may receive.

Sometimes, one article gets upto 9.000 comments. Talk about About.com. One of their article can get up to 12,000+ comments in less than 5 days. Let's assume you submitted 20 articles to U2much.com Digest in two weeks and each of them gets approved; and it gets up to 10,000 comments each; 10,000 comments times 20 articles is equal to 200,000 comments. N2.00 times 200,000 comments: here you get N400,000.00 for this job. But getin up to 8,000 comments aren't an easy task with U2much.com.

What differentiate U2much.com from About.com

Yes! We all know, About.com started long time ago but U2much.com started just about two years back. Making money with About.com aren't an easy job. It takes a very long process and yes! About.com offers three types of jobs which are: About.com Guide, About.com Topic Guide and About.com Video Producer. Thess three jobs are not easy to get done and it takes a long process to get your contents approved and it takes them @minimum 48 hours to reach your submission due to high number of submissions they receives before yours. Imagine! About.com pays $10 for 500 words. That's too hard.

Talk of U2much.com. It takes me @ mazimum 18hrs to get a response from them. I think since i started with them, i've made upto 85k with them because i didn't work on my articles. I submitted about 9 articles to them and about 7 got approved. Each of my articles get's about 6k comment. But since they moved from Wordpress to Blogger, i haven't submitted any article yet but you need to try them and see. U2much.com pay N2 per comment while About.com pay very small amount of money for money words. About.com pays monthly and you must make upto $100 before your request a payout. U2much.com pays @ anytime and you must make up to $15 before you request a payout. They pay through Bank transfer and via Paypal to writers outside Nigeria.

It's very simple to get your articles approved by U2much.com Digest. Just browse through this page to see their available topics to write on and make sure you follow their guidelines/rules.

Click Here to get started. Make your articles professional and wait to receive a respons from them in less than 8 hours.
Re: Make Up To $3000 (N596,700) Per Month Writing For U2much.com Digest by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
G3wap:
Freelance blogging is a great way to make money writing online because there is immense demand for awesome blog posts, always! But that doesn’t make it easy! The problem is… finding high-paying freelance writing jobs will take time and loads of efforts, especially if you’re a newbie.

Again and again I get questions about whether it is worth it to write for websites such as U2much.com Digest or About.com, so I thought I would breakdown my experience with U2much.com Digest

I prefer U2much.com for Freelance Writers.

In fact, if you visit about.com you can see that it’s crowded with hundreds of thousands of writers/bloggers and it takes them a long time to get a response from them.

Let's talk about U2much.com Digest. I know many of you may've had about them before and perhabs not. U2much.com Digest has a program called #PayPerComment. They pays their freelance writers
base on the numbers of comments their articles
receives. The minimum required comments before payout is 1500 commets and guess what! You can get that i less than five hours if submit upto 2 articles and you're serous about your submissions It's very easy to make money with U2much.com as a freelance writer. Why?

U2much.com Digest enables freelance writers to make money easily by writing for their blog and currently, i think they pay ₦2.00
per one comment. That is:- once your write for them, each time someone visits your article and leave a response, you get N2.00 for that and think about how many comments one article may receive.

Sometimes, one article gets upto 9.000 comments. Talk about About.com. One of their article can get up to 12,000+ comments in less than 5 days. Let's assume you submitted 20 articles to U2much.com Digest in two weeks and each of them gets approved; and it gets up to 10,000 comments each; 10,000 comments times 20 articles is equal to 200,000 comments. N2.00 times 200,000 comments: here you get N400,000.00 for this job. But getin up to 8,000 comments aren't an easy task with U2much.com.

What differentiate U2much.com from About.com

Yes! We all know, About.com started long time ago but U2much.com started just about two years back. Making money with About.com aren't an easy job. It takes a very long process and yes! About.com offers three types of jobs which are: About.com Guide, About.com Topic Guide and About.com Video Producer. Thess three jobs are not easy to get done and it takes a long process to get your contents approved and it takes them @minimum 48 hours to reach your submission due to high number of submissions they receives before yours. Imagine! About.com pays $10 for 500 words. That's too hard.

Talk of U2much.com. It takes me @ mazimum 18hrs to get a response from them. I think since i started with them, i've made upto 85k with them because i didn't work on my articles. I submitted about 9 articles to them and about 7 got approved. Each of my articles get's about 6k comment. But since they moved from Wordpress to Blogger, i haven't submitted any article yet but you need to try them and see. U2much.com pay N2 per comment while About.com pay very small amount of money for money words. About.com pays monthly and you must make upto $100 before your request a payout. U2much.com pays @ anytime and you must make up to $15 before you request a payout. They pay through Bank transfer and via Paypal to writers outside Nigeria.

It's very simple to get your articles approved by U2much.com Digest. Just browse through this page to see their available topics to write on and make sure you follow their guidelines/rules.

Click Here to get started. Make your articles professional and wait to receive a respons from them in less than 8 hours.
Please get lost

(1) (Reply)

Metro Ui Website,guys Please Help! / I Need A Forum Like Nairaland On Blogger Plaform / Google Will Pay You $1 Million If You Can Hack Its Web Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.