Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (47794 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From Zambia(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bridgetown:

Your handsome drunkless father has not been able to become a local palmwine village leader talkless of a president.

easy bro.no need to abuse his father . he said it. the blame shld be on him not his innocent father. thanks fam

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by techmart(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
In other news, ladies kindly check my signature for your lovely slip-ons shoes. Now available in color blue size

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by pyyxxaro: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
My Sugar mummy don show #Aunty Pat grin#

See party gobeeè cheesy
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Viktor1983(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Clerverly:
So We Should All Run Away, Because One Useless Drunkard ex President Is Returning Home?

Did u say ur name is clever wetin?
you lie. its dumberly

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by jnrbayano(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
A worthy GCFR member. Mr humility.

Welcome..

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Clerverly:
So We Should All Run Away, Because One Useless Drunkard ex President Is Returning Home?
you are useless and very idiotic human being too

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by warrior01: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kolade354:
He promised us Constant Power Supply within 4 years and yet Power problem is not solved! Just Go and Enjoy your Loot before I Order Sango to Strike you with Thunder.

Is it not the Sango that's already dealing with you that you can send to another person? The funny thing is you're not even fit to kiss Gej's shoe. Mumu

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Ddaji(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
failed ogogoro drunkard is back,bad news for Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by carzola(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Clerverly:
RECEIVE SENSE NOT TO BE LIKE YOUR DULLARDHO PRESIDENT.... PMB

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by gibsonpally: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
So while GEJ was away, who was issuing statements allegedly made by him on Boko Haram?

I hope he did not go to the US and UK to stash our commonwealth away!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
bad timing, he should still be away.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by matinodgr8: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-returns-from-us-uk-vacation/

Welcome home sir! How I wish ur meeting d country in gud shape!

Am having 20 hour light in Calabar

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by simeonii(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
agarawu23:
welcome sir!!"
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Kolade354(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
warrior01:

Is it not the Sango that's already dealing with you that you can send to another person? The funny thing is you're not even fit to kiss Gej's shoe. Mumu
I KNOW ONE IDIOOT WILL STILL QUOTE ME................CANT YOU EVEN COMMENT ON YOUR OWN,OR I RESEMBLE YOUR FATHER........YOUR FATHER ONCE AGAIN
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by HARRYBEE347: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
YOU ARE VEILCOME
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Clerverly:
you are the total opposite of your moniker.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
So?
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by agarawu23(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
simeonii:

shocked
lol
you want make I modify ? grin
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by DemocrayWatch(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Welcome sir
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by lokodon(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
coolhamid:
Jonathan was clueless during his own days in Aso-rock , President Buhari is Confused presently in Aso Rock...

So, what's the way forward?
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by abbey621(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iamsynord:

now this is dumb. His Nigeria not his country ?. what is wrong if he returns home ?? when buhari was visiting his cows, you were not this foolish. please be wise.

So why is it breaking news? If my family travels from the States to Nigeria is it breaking news or don't we have better things to discuss in this country..... angry
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by emmatony: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Clerverly:
i think u ar nt ok. what has ur new old folish president done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by yorke1: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Welcome home our Hero. The Daura dulllard is clueless than Nigerians thought less he was.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by tym92(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Roughfyzay(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bridgetown:

Your handsome drunkless father has not been able to become a local palmwine village leader talkless of a president.
Chai! You no good o! You want make he go commit suicide grin. grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Frankiss44(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Clerverly:

Its not too difficult to know a child that was raised by a drunkard

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by chudi55: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Clerverly:
You are the most bigger fool ever insulting Gej is bringing bomb upon your kinsmen,

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by tgmservice: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Super Johnathan is back to fight the evil forces
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by dmostcheerful(f): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
Welcome back to the hell you left us, you did nothing or litte for the pains the north is daily going through when it was your time.

Xavierblue
heavens help those that help them selves. when it started new with boko haram killing only Christians or northern kinsmen kept quiet but when all Igbos n Christian all ran away and fey were no more blood to spill they started killing themselves. it really serves them right. since they enjoy blood spilling they own makes no different.
And u don't blame the past government cos you have not heard news like " Jonathan killed 3 school children" or " Jonathan bombs 6 mosque"...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by eniyebaba(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why must you always hate? Go get a life
alaoeri:
The clueless one is back in town.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by MrCork: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by coolhamid(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
lokodon:
So, what's the way forward?
Bro, if you ask me na who I go ask ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.