Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63686 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by mkpikpub(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

56 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by falconey(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
oh brother!

The devil wants to get you through her..........let's pray!

329 Likes 166 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by waleadex(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm..save her messages and warn her in a reply never to make such advances any further. Let her know that upon further advances you will tell her hubby and your wife too. That way I think she can let you be.

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by joganut(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
gbese re oooo.... ur story be like movie..... i will advice u do somtin drastic fast b4 ur friendship turns sour...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by santakris(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hope your friend is not on nairaland?

My advice: Don't try it. Stay firm on your decision.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by delishpot: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Save her sms and other messages. You may need it to clear yourself from her trap one day.

Better yet, tell your wife to warn her for you. Your wife should claim she saw her sms on your phone and she should quit disturbing you.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Pineapp: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
I just hope your wife is an understanding woman cos you need her to handle this effectively..

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ArchEnemy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Threaten her verrrry well Bro. Tell her you are going to

report her to her husband

Some woman wanna fry dodo with your destiny; don't

allow that

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by pinpinkay: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
he go enter frontpage ooh ...op .. God will help u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by DonCortino: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university. We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No. She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight. I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband? Please help I am not myself anymore.
bros am looking for work and am in ph too, can u assit a brother?

291 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is very tricky!

If you tell your wife, I am afraid that she might escalate the issue and confront her about it and it might even shatter the friendship u enjoy with ur friend

If u threaten her that u will tell ur friend. She might just reverse the whole thing and say its u that have been making advances.

I will advice that u tell ur friend but before then, gather enough evidence like text messages, recorded phone calls and discussions and just tell ur friend that this is what his wife is up to. It might cause strains in their marriage, but its better that u re not the cause of the strain. Also tell ur friend to handle the issue maturely.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by vjsmiles: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university. We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No. She disturbs me with calls and love text messages.[size=40pt] I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend [/size]Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight. I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband? Please help I am not myself anymore.
[size=14pt] and you decided to tell us..
1.3 m registered users angry bro your brain needs fresh palmy angry

No offe?nse [/size]

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by itsMrIke(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is serious!!!
But you have to be firm in your resolve not to give in to her!!
You may have to tell your friend anD your wife if she persists after your friend returns from US

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Pineapp: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
This set up might be planned by your wife and your friend......

Don't fall for it.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by phlio(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Proverb 25:28 says...
Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man without self control.....flee let d back of ur leg touch ur head

20 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Dgrea8t(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please, do not threaten her o. Women can go extra miles with threaths. What you persecute persists. Just tell your friend that for some reasons which you might divulge in the future, you have to stay away from his family. Make it clear that your relationship with him should remain official only, for some time. I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university. We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No. She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight. I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband? Please help I am not myself anymore.[/quote]

14 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by okotv(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Very simple, tell both your wife and your friend with evidence.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Don't tell your wife,don't tell your friend. Just keep turning her down and like the others said,keep her messages.

She will expose herself,by herself,with her own hands. Don't worry.

Wisdom!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by free2ryhme: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university. We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No. She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight. I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband? Please help I am not myself anymore.

you work in a multinational company and you come to nairaland to display your stupidity ?

what is your job position sef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dude, this is such a non issue. Give in to her advances. You get a dose of fresh punnany and a break from the monotony of marital life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by IamLEGEND1: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
JUST GIVE THE WOMAN WHAT SHE WANTS......
COZ EITHER WAY, YOU ARE NEVER COMING OUT OF THIS SITUATION THE SAME. NEITHER WILL UR FRIENDSHIP WITH HER HUSBAND.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by XavierBlue(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Don't tell her yet, it might get complicated. Look for a way to sort yourself out.

Xavierblue

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Jennifer89(f): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
do you remember what happened to Joseph in the bible? op she may just frame you up coz you refused her advances. the best thing to do is to tell your wife and show her all the tex messages coz if any shi.t happens now she will blame you for not telling her and also believe that u slept with her.

45 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kayalla(f): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
DonCortino:

bros am looking for work and am in ph too, can u assit a brother?

i will check with my sisters they re both in PH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Mznaett: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Guy c lemme tell u something I trust 80% of Ph women they can do d undoable aswear. Dz ur stuff z a pure set-up by ur friend,his wife nd ur wife 2 @least 2check ur fidelity level

so it's left 4u 2decide either 2 stand or 2fall

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Larablink(f): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] and you decided to tell us..
1.3 m registered users angry bro your brain needs fresh palmy angry [/size]
loud mouth,your here again running your mouth as usual.if you can't advice why can't you shut up that hole you call a mouth. Coward. angry angry angry

37 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Tell your wife and warn the woman to stay away.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Larablink(f): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Jennifer89:
do you remember what happened to Joseph in the bible? op she may just frame you up coz you refused her advances. the best thing to do is to tell your wife and show her all the tex messages coz if any shi.t happens now she will blame you for not telling her and also believe that u slept with her.
yes I agree with you that's the best for him to do before. Finding a way to tell His friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Jah!

Just

Avoid

Her.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by player007(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2015
This one is Strong. Don't jeopardize your friendship because of her. Stand your ground. Telling your wife or her husband will just add more petrol to the already burning fire.
Ok whose to say her husband will believe you?
Let's say your wife is the Verbal, agressive and jealous type, what do you think will happen if you tell her about it? You will agree that Some secrets needs to be kept locked far away from our significant other if we want Peace.
Avoid her in every possible way you can and am sure that with time she will stop.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Swizdoe(m): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Inform the parties involved but ensure that you have enough evidence to nail her

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Olami90: 1:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Women lyk dis dnt alwys wanna accept on a soft approach.
Inform ur frnd asap nd show him d evidences, it wld build his trust in u else u are sitting on a keg of gun powder

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.