Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63681 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by AlienStar: 1:38am On Jul 08, 2015
u need to set her up wt ur wifey's help ds will cos her shame n make her leave u 4 gud.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by westheimer(m): 2:01am On Jul 08, 2015
I do not believe the op.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 08, 2015
waleadex:
Hmm..save her messages and warn her in a reply never to make such advances any further. Let her know that upon further advances you will tell her hubby and your wife too. That way I think she can let you be.

@ OP, this is your answer.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Tell your wife!

Tell your wife!!

Tell your wife!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ABEngine(m): 4:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Let common sense guide you. You only are entrenched in such dilemma if you have thoughts of giving in at one point or the other. Meanwhile if she persists, send her a screenshot of all her messages. I would also put my wife in the know and warn her to feign ignorance
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by orogodoganyin(m): 5:10am On Jul 08, 2015
jst keep d messages nd record ur phone conversations, nd save other evidences. so whn d tym cums nd she intends to blackmail u, u'll have a strong defence.
b4 thn, keep ur cool nd avoid touching her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by vjsmiles: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Larablink:
loud mouth,your here again running your mouth as usual.if you can't advice why can't you shut up that hole you call a mouth. Coward. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by twoMcfemad: 6:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Women are smart! Do not tell your friend nor wife; they may not believe you and the woman in question may frame you up.

My advise: Tell the woman you've agreed to sleep with her at a location; ask your friend and wife to be around at that time. Let them see for themselves!

It is well with you ooo!

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Bonapart(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kilode100(f): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

You are not yourself because of ordinary affair?
Na wa o.... Weak lily livered men everywhere.
Come you sure say your blockous dey work because I dey suspect you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Bonapart(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2015
waleadex:
Hmm..save her messages and warn her in a reply never to make such advances any further. Let her know that upon further advances you will tell her hubby and your wife too. That way I think she can let you be.
oil dey ur head thia... na man you be
Matured one
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by nunzk: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Sorry bro but its time to cut ur pal off. Jst be close but far cuz if u try to tell him or warn his wife this stuff will blow up like d twin towers. Das all. Gats de make urself un available.accept my sincere appology.
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by tsdarkside(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
hahahaha...you poor guy.... grin grin grin....whining because of konji....hahahahaha........

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:

The answer is simple....

Tell her no.

Many are those who have said yes to a night of pleasure....and thus to a lifetime of regret.

If you want to betray your friend's trust, and the joy and happiness of your children, and his children....just say yes.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Kingsasian(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
If you don't do something fast about it she might definitely end up turning against you. Remember the story of Joseph in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Etizz: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2015
I really don't like seeing diz kinda post..... As big as u are u should know what is good and what is bad....... Don't tell me u can't make a decision at your age..... Unless u just looking for comments.... Deep in u, u know exactly what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by damilareoye: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Don't do it
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by negga4al(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Simple! Tell your wife about it. Problem of infidelity starts when secrets (advances) are kept from our spouses.

Don't carry the burden alone.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kilode100(f): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Kingsasian:
If you don't do something fast about it she might definitely end up turning against you. Remember the story of Joseph in the bible.

Abeggi jare.
Joseph no free do because potiphar wife don old and she no beautiful.

Fear fear men.
Tufiakwa!...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Op...Make a screenshot of the messages and post them here before I advise you.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by FORTUNES247: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Are u dat hot? Why is she singling u out of d numerous Nairalanders? Iranu abasa.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by tsdarkside(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2015
i dont care what you do...both ways,yes or no,you are screwed....if you say yes,you are screwed....if you say no,she will bother your soul.....

is better you stfu,and stay away from her...............

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Burger01(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Op, pull your ears and scram from her smiley
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by rabbuy(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2015
This is a very delicate case cause you don't wanna spoil ur marriage nor your frieend's ...
My take, if you know you don't wanna give your friend his third kid..
You better tell her your indifferent and threaten her and if she persist much longer involve your friend atleast he will know the kind of wife material the tailor. Gave him..
But if you think playing away is an option then go on.. But remember at the long run fowl yansh will open
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by alwaysvik: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Tell your wife. Problem solved.

Disclaimer: This might lead to some initial problems between the two women, but trust me bro: you'd prefer that kind of problem to the kind infidelity brings when discovered.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by markidoo(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Unless ure nt nursing any feelings 4 her if u r the deed will be done in thefullnessoftime

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ONESS: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:

bros anytime you want to go there make ur wife follow you and stay with you as long as that jezebel is present. Do not give in to her because that will be the beginning of ur downfall.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by pBuhari(f): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2015
I will advise that you keep those messages because it will be an evidence should anything go wrong, that is, if she try to put allegations on you. You never can tell what she is up to.

Secondly , if your wife is not an uunderstanding type, please dont tell her because, she may confront your friends wife and things will go wrong.

This is my simple view.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by HirstMOG(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Bros why nau Since you have been noticing such from her, you should have went with your wife that night by convincing her to go with you, that would have helped to exposed her intention indirectly. But my advise is that tell either your wife or your friend cos if alerm later blow, nobody will believe you ooooooo.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Tomjazzy2: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Best thing to do bro: intimate your wife about this asap, else you might be long gone sleeping with her before you realize.

Also warn her to desist from her behaviour else you would report it to her husby.

Finally, dont hesitate to tell the husband about this if she refuses to change.

#myfearformarriageknowsnobounds
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by cold(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Keep it to yourself. All wil be made known in the 'fullness of time'

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Tjayjosh(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Guy c lemme tell u something I trust 80% of Ph women they can do d undoable aswear. Dz ur stuff z a pure set-up by ur friend,his wife nd ur wife 2 @least 2check ur fidelity level

so it's left 4u 2decide either 2 stand or 2fall
What nonsense!!! Why would they do that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.