Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) (7835 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by BoiledCorn: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
I couldnt not beleave my eye this happen at suya stand juse now and am witness. I took my female nebor to buy suya and some boys that are cause lot of troubles come to buy. angry like 5 boys . show abokey 500 and say they won't bought the meat until they test. aboki cut test and they did but they wouldn't refuse to pay him and run he cut slimest and slizes his chest. everyone run in confusing. abokey run away and people start taking bigs of suya.

now am scared of sending my children to buy me suya. very bad angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nairalander01: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op I wish you quick recovery undecided

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by BoiledCorn: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
image of the boy cut refuse to show

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by cjrane: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
If they stab anyone in their home state, I hope the mob immediately turned that northerner into Suya using his own suya fire, knives and anything like big stones or rods nearby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by psucc(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Even the post is written in A.boki English.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Beremx(f): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dem slit your throat for tasting suya and you run to NL to cry.
Yeye!

9 Likes

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Sunofgod(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chizoba? - I no warn you (like 7 years back?) about such behavior? grin grin grin

Na you kill cow? - come garnish dey flesh with fire, seasoning, pepper cabbage and onion?

[Aboki no dey our side for fun ohh - If na Suya u wan chop or sandal u wan repair remember to pay dem mudafukas!!!!]
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
psucc:
LoL

1 Like

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by BoiledCorn: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
cjrane:
If they stab anyone in their home state, I hope the mob immediately turned that northerner into Suya using his own suya fire, knives and anything like big stones or rods nearby.
he was arm with that long knife nobody can near him. He ran away. The boy is resting in chemist shop now
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beremx:
Dem slit your throat for tasting suya and you run to NL to cry.

Yeye!
Dz small gal. U dae talk anyhow nowadays.
If u like keep beefing ur fellow igbos dat won't change d d fact that when d time is right, we wud kick ur asses out of d Sw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
@OP... Remembering you in my prayers daily is the little way i can help you from this madness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by johnydon22(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
the english needs to be sliced.... and again why should they pay for tasting they didn't buy naa... if you taste a product and you dont like it, you be on your way na
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
northerners and brutality. new synonyms to be added in the oxford advance learners dictionary...
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by BoiledCorn: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sunofgod:
Chizoba? - I no warn you (like 7 years back?) about such behavior? grin grin grin

[Aboki no dey our side for fun ohh - If na Suya u wan chop or sandal u wan repair remember to pay dem!!!!]
do I know you from afam angry

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Beremx(f): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:

Dz small gal. U dae talk anyhow nowadays.
If u like keep beefing ur fellow igbos dat won't change d d fact that when d time is right, we wud kick ur asses out of d Sw.
you again?
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:
the english needs to be sliced.... and again why should they pay for tasting they didn't buy naa... if you taste a product and you dont like it, you be on your way na
But some people are annoying sha, d only problem of d Northerners is d fact that most if em don't know how to speak out, of someone does sth u dont like warn him or her. But they prefer to carry it in der hearts until they strike back.
Things like dz happens everywhere even in markets, a gal wants to buy one cup if garri d person wud pack a handful and say she is tasting d garri.
Even most of dz northerners dat sell dz tiger nut experience it.
Northerners try to speak ur mind let ur oppressors know where it's hurting u so dat they can mk amendments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beremx:
you again?
Go back to ur region. Yoruba land doesn't want u.

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Eshinwaju: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
psucc:

No o o...the English is proper biafraudian....... cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by lolaxavier(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nairalander01:
op I wish you quick recovery

To nailed it...so hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by PPAngel(f): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Your English is horrible
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
I can't see the boys. Foolish op
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by unstableaswater: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
If tis is true then the others should be arrested so we can trace him to whereever he came from before somebody else becomes his unfortunate victim.

It is either the Nigeria police work like other force worldwide or vigilante do the job.
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by gragraboy: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ur English be as if na d aboki write am

1 Like

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by obailala(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
This English is ecstatic. .. then the first comment after the Op has just given me serious headache cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Dannyset(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
This OP need to be quarantine ooo! So many things hav gone wrong with him.

1 Like

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Gurgle(f): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
but why should you provoke Hausa man na

Gosh some people are senseless

next time give him the 500 and go home unsliced!!

1 Like

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by mike404(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF AFONJA CHIDREN angry CHILDREN grin
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Gurgle(f): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
mike404:
YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF AFONJA CHIDREN angry CHILDREN grin

LOL leave me alone embarassed grin
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
I couldnt not beleave my eye this happen at suya stand juse now and am witness. I took my female nebor to buy suya and some boys that are cause lot of troubles come to buy. angry like 5 boys . show abokey 500 and say they won't bought the meat until they test. aboki cut test and they did but they wouldn't refuse to pay him and run he cut slimest and slizes his chest. everyone run in confusing. abokey run away and people start taking bigs of suya.

now am scared of sending my children to buy me suya. very bad angry

BoiledCorn! How NL prison? grin

From my calculations, you are going back there grin

1 Like

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

So you believe this story from one of the most notorious trolls on NL?grin

1 Like

Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by Gurgle(f): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

So you believe this story from one of the most notorious trolls on NL?grin

I hardly ever enter this section

this post was shared to me

so just commented jejely
Re: Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) by fulanimafia: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2015
So the new trend among TANoids is to demonize northerners in order to feel better about their hopeless situation....

Keep wailing...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Obama Gave Us Buhari,We Gave Them Trump';Pro-Biafrans Celebrate In Rivers. PICS / Alaafin Visits Bourdilon As Southwest Prepares For 2019 / Mele Kyari: Fuel Consumption, Smuggling Gulp 54 Million Litres Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.