Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,428 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (47115 Views)

We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by TolaniLuv: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm not surprised at all! But, as long as seh Na north and nah dem sef deh still deh blow , Abeg no carry your bombing come Lagos oo. Na den BH boyz go know what's up.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Doyin400l(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
who is FFK...is he a wintch of the yeeboes?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by 2tips: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
bigerboy200:
someone that cannot manage his family life is suddenly appearing like one that has ideas to manage Nigeria...shame shame shame... GEJ was kicked out.. and if the opportunity comes again, we shall kick GEJ out...
So bad a man.. GEJ will be kicked out again if he comes back. I like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by sambrow(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
otijah:
How I wish APC supporters would leave sentiments, and reason with FFk this Time around
WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED INCLUDING TINUBU grin
i agree wit you
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by prettyboi1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
I keep saying it that any woman who is romantically involved with this Femi Fani-Kayode should consider herself a lesbian....cos this femi Fani-kayode is a woman....a woman on her period for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by thaoriginator: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
The type of SK dis FFK guy smokes is highgrade no doubt
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Mftivi: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
i shake my head, please i want to understand why 182 boko haram terrorists was was released and why some where sent to the east. but all i see is people being stupid here. Dont these things worry you ?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Neatboy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

you too sharrap... anything to do with this FFK guy,i dont wanna know....

So uncivilize... With your username alone--tsdarside. It's quite clear your heart is too dark to learn.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by urshawmoore(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beehshorp:

Click like if yu knw Fani kayode is a mad man.

Click like if u feel dat dis nigga is an attention seeking myopic blind mofo who has refused to understand that his 73 year old president Michelle of West Germany and a cattle rearer of a man should be taught a lesson cos he is a dullard
Lemme not type things I'd regret cos dis man values his cattle more dan we Nigerians

I miss u Gej. My hero

ÒDÈ JÁTI JÀTI NI É
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nelsonoba: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
FFK keep quiet please.

Must you talk? I bet Boko Haram started attacking on the 29th of May right?

Who doesn't know it's reverse psychology. I believe this ain't the usual BH guys. Obviously, this looks like a new sect camouflaging.

Hian!!! angry

I wonder when you will decide to wake up from your hallucination that APC fraudstars put you into
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nerodenero: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Small boy grin
tsdarkside:

oyy...what does my family has to do,with me telling you that you are an assshole...my family is not helping me now typing....i,as a 1 person is telling you,,,YOU ARE A BIGGGGG ASSSSSHOLE...

agbaja.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by AtlanticBreeze: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
thaoriginator:
The type of SK dis FFK guy smokes is highgrade no doubt
can you point anything he said thats not true?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by 2tips: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
phemmyutd:
So many fools now forget that PDP and Jonathan were the foundation of Boko Haram. they forget so soon how many life's Nigerian lost to boko haram during their rule. the mess PDP put Nigeria into is still what we are suffering. This fool called FFK now talking as if Boko Haram started when GEJ lost election. bunch of fools and supported by fellow Fools. . . . in Buhari I trust. May God help him through. Amen.

Quote me wrongly and your household will never have peace until Nigeria have total peace
A reasonable statement. As for the pessimist, it's a pity they abandoned reason for madness.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by VickyRotex(f): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
nelsonoba:

I wonder when you will decide to wake up from your hallucination that APC fraudstars put you into

Bro, the funny thing is, I'm not an APC supporter. I dint even vote for Buhari. Believe me.

But he is my President now, and I have to play my part as a citizen, by supporting the government. Same way I supported GEJ.

Talking, throwing blames, insults wouldn't solve the problem at hand. The earlier we understand that, the better.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by sambrow(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
bigerboy200:
someone that cannot manage his family life is suddenly appearing like one that has ideas to manage Nigeria...shame shame shame... GEJ was kicked out.. and if the opportunity comes again, we shall kick GEJ out...
na so ur head dry... where r u frm?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by sasquareT(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
adadadon:
Where is introvert?
Fani Kayode is behaving like an educated Motor park tout who feels like blabbing so as to be recognised, his action are demeaning of a recently elected government whom inherited all His(PDP) party's problems.....
And as for clearing the military of the roads he just failed to recognize that the police have take over stop and search duty.
I believe in PMB/PYO for the change Nigerians voted for
Naso believe them see the rope for your neck as them they lead you to alter to butcher, silly he goat that can not discern between right and wrong.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by A7(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
I beleive the sane ones among us will easily see through that Ffk is happy with the recent bombings and he's happy Bukola Saraki connived with docile pdp stooges to betray his party.

This self-serving foo.l, Nigeria's sworn enemy is fooling no one but himself and of course the ever dumb wailing wailers who pledge allegiance with foolishness.

My message is very soon every vagabond will be disappointed, Bh will be exterminated, Nigeria will work again. This is a decree inevitable.

Jubilate and rejoice for Northeast/Nigeria predicament, hope for its exacerbation, conspire and scheme for its elongation, very soon you will bitterly rue these moments of evil conspiracies, you will receive the worst comeuppances in full, the evil you sow will visit and continue to haunt you till your last breath.

Buhari the honest man is out to give Nigeria the complete overhaul it deserve, i beleive he will succeed, Muhammadu Buhari is determined to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari oooo
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by sasquareT(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
GoldCircle:
But really, why are all these happening at once? Release of 182 BH suspects, dismounting of military checkpoints, FG's willingness to negotiate with BH and the sudden renewed attacksby BH. Stunning!

I dey tell you,enough sense they weytin FFK dey talk Nigerian are on a long thingz
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by vigasimple(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
You may not like the messenger BUT is the message NOT TRUE ?

Buhari is the Grand commander of cluelessnes.

Snail Baba
Cow Baba

kai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by thaoriginator: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

can you point anything he said thats not true?
seems both of you are sharing the same joint grin
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by sasquareT(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Akoja360 post=35608092]As much as I agree with some points I still have to admit this isn't an appropriate tin to say sir n may God forbid worse happening nigeria is more than one man weda good or bad and God is above all things xo God help us

Not in Buhari again! .......I laugh una wey vote this man, my problem nw be sey na all of us go follow suffer the consequence of a wrong decision wey some gullible Nigeria make
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by huthority01(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
FFK keep quiet please.

Who doesn't know it's reverse psychology. I believe this ain't the usual BH guys. Obviously, this looks like a new sect camouflaging.

Hian!!! angry

Okay, so instead of dancing, talking will solve the problem right?. We've been talking and talking right from when GEJ was the president. Why is FFK acting like the problem just started with PMB. All of a sudden he's acting like a saint. He's got a point, but there are better ways to make those points.

And Hey, as for the senseless you called me, I dint forget, I dont just have time exchanging words with people. Next time, learn to be constructive in your criticism. You can see I replied you with no insults. Learn!!!
you are worth given a faribals just as senseless as you are, ur post shows how urlibalu even an animal can think of.. For now I I rest my trackblasca for ur further comments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by M4gunners: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
FFK keep quiet please.

Hian!!! angry

Okay, so instead of dancing, talking will solve the problem right?. We've been talking and talking right from when GEJ was the president. Why is FFK acting like the problem just started with PMB. All of a sudden he's acting like a saint. He's got a point, but there are better ways to make those points.

And Hey, as for the senseless you called me, I dint forget, I dont just have time exchanging words with people. Next time, learn to be constructive in your criticism. You can see I replied you with no insults. Learn!!!
Keep defending ur master, we will all suffer it together.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by sasquareT(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
kstyle2:
This man talks like a jobless fat woman...things may be pretty tough now, but I have a feeling that we'll soon bounce back...all I say is let the best of us, lead the rest of us while d rest of us, support the best of us
Moffos
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nijanigga: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
FFK is lucky EFCC is a toothless bulldog, else he should be in jail sucking coc.ks
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by VickyRotex(f): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Keep defending ur master, we will all suffer it together.

That's my response to you

VickyRotex:

I'm not an APC supporter. I dint even vote for Buhari.

But he is my President now, and I have to play my part as a citizen, by supporting the government. Same way I supported GEJ.

Talking, throwing blames, insults wouldn't solve the problem at hand. The earlier we understand that, the better.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by maduxs: 12:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria is in a big mess .no way out
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by M4gunners: 12:05am On Jul 08, 2015
GoldCircle:
It's sad! His article is somewhat fact based. Very scary indeed. And to think that this is just the beginning of a 4 year tenure.

But really, why are all these happening at once? Release of 182 BH suspects, dismounting of military checkpoints, FG's willingness to negotiate with BH (Even the people of Bornu are against this) and the sudden renewed attacksby BH. Stunning!
Transfer Boko Haram terrorists prisoners to the east. Mehn we are on long journey.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 08, 2015
adadadon:
Where is introvert?
Fani Kayode is behaving like an educated Motor park tout who feels like blabbing so as to be recognised, his action are demeaning of a recently elected government whom inherited all His(PDP) party's problems.....
And as for clearing the military of the roads he just failed to recognize that the police have take over stop and search duty.
I believe in PMB/PYO for the change Nigerians voted for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Emade(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Anyone that honestly believed that a man who secretly shares the same vision and core principles of Boko Haram and who spent many years defending them can do anything but give them a free hand when he comes to power is living in cuckoo land.

I am not surprised by all the recent bombings and killings. I am not surprised by the resurgence of Boko Haram and their new-found barbarity, courage and zeal. Military checkpoints have been removed from our roads so what do you expect?

Boko Haram suspects are now being kept in prisons in the eastern part of the country in order to ''spread the word'' and no less than 182 Boko Haram suspects were released on the Presidents orders just a few days ago. Is all this just a coincidence or is something that is dark and sinister now afoot in our country?

Whatever each of us may or may not believe, one thing is clear- that Boko Haram now have powerful friends and secret allies right at the epicenter of power and those friends and allies are running the affairs of the country.

There is a much wider picture unfolding here which the Nigerian people have yet to see and which they find difficult to accept, understand or comprehend. There is a hideous and frightful hidden agenda which is slowly manifesting before our very eyes. Though we warned them, the Nigerian people wanted "change" so they must live with the consequences of their choice.

One of those consequences is the new-found audacity, courage, growing power and rising strength of Boko Haram. Another is the resurgence of a clearly ethnic agenda which is designed to leave no-one in doubt about who really owns Nigeria and who the slaves are.

Another is the destruction and demystification of Bola Tinubu and his yoruba loyalists by his erstwhile northern allies in the APC. Only a fool did not see that one coming and I am rather surprised that Tinubu's followers are now crying foul and alleging that there is a northern conspiracy. Didnt they know that before? Were they not warned over and over again?

There are many other grave consequences which the Nigerian people will witness, in a most harrowing and frightful manner, in the next few months and years. May God deliver our people and our nation and may we learn to make the right choices.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203929498347269&id=1516216357
I think FFK is making sense o
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

The thing is, I'm not against him talking, but he doesn't have to criticise to prove a point. He's talking as if PDP's tenure was flawless, whereas it wasn't. We all know when it all started.
Btw, I'm not part of " the all of you " that voted change. I supported GEJ, and I'm gonna support PMB. I'm supporting them cos of the position they held/hold. Not cos of whom they're.

Oh well, I condemned the removal of checkpoints. But that's not enough proof to show that PMB is behind the attacks. Trust me, this is reverse psychology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.