Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma (842 Views)

Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma / Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump / License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by tbmas(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rep. Johnson Agbonayinma who represents Egor/Ikpoba/Okha Federal Constituency, Edo State ,has called the recent physical exchange in the House of Reps, disgraceful. He also says APC has no plan.

The PDP lawmaker was before now an associate of President Muhammadu Buhari, having been his coordinator in the 2003 presidential election on the platform of the All Nigeria People’s Party, ANPP  He told Vanguard
Their only agenda was to make sure that they removed President Jonathan, they never had any plan, they say if people fail to plan, they plan to fail, they never had any policy or to say these are the things we are going to do.
The change they were talking about, they came up with name change, we are coming for change, but they are
changing from good to bad which of course is what we are experiencing now.
Things were going well but what we are experiencing now is politics of catastrophe whereby they cannot even get their house together.
They have succeeded in defeating Jonathan, now they cannot even come together to share the food. They are not able to come together as one because they did not plan prior to getting this victory. Success has extended family, it has great grand parents, failure is an orphan. Yes, we lost the election, but guess what, we are more formidable as ever now in PDP. So, all the changes that they have been talking about, they now found that they are more in a deep shit let me use the word.
They are more in a deep problem they never expected. Now, people believe that they have been ignored, they have been used and dumped. They used the people and dumped them. That is the reason they are fighting among themselves because they never thought that it was that easy.
So it is their problem. You see their blame game. They are claiming that their National Chairman, Chief Oyegun collected bribe. I am not holding brief for Oyegun but I know that man, I know him very well, he is a man of integrity. I am of PDP, he is in APC, but I will tell you, that man is a man of integrity for years. I worked closely with him and Buhari in 2003. I was the coordinator of Buhari in ANPP in 2003 presidential election. And again Oyegun was one of the leaders.

On the recent physical exchange in the House of Reps, he said
It is unfortunate, appalling, disheartening and pathetic. It is very disgraceful, unacceptable and I was very worried especially when my children called me and said “Daddy we were watching you fighting on the floor of the House”. As a father, I have to try to do whatever to correct my children and make sure that they are responsible children, to guide them and direct them. So, for my children to be telling me about men and women, adults fighting, I was embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC need all the time they can get to get things done.

These things take time

We pray that change must come

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by temitemi1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by Mogidi: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Its becoming obvious every day, they had no plans.

Buhari govt would make an announcement in the morning, by 6 pm they would retract what they announced in the morning. Day in day out same thing happens over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by Dannyset(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Removing GEJ is one of the greatest achievements even we Nigerians will forever celebrate. This Country would hav collapse if he was re-elected. Corruption is his watch word and we can't withstand that.
So Mr, u can do ursef some good and shut up.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by Starships4u(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some sensible people still in that house

1 Like

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by kamair237(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
What was PDP own agenda let me guest.... to destroy Nigeria...
Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by Ecoplexus: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigerians will get to know that they were scammed in the fullness of time.

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by psucc(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
And having won the battle they are thrown into another war over sharing of the spoil.

Time is truly a healer. Let's watch.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by clintino700(m): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Straight forward TRUTH......

1 Like

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by UniqueGem(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2015
kamair237:
What was PDP own agenda let me guest.... to destroy Nigeria...
@emboldened, it is "Guess". If i say stop following a dullard now, you'll start cursing.

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by kamair237(m): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2015
UniqueGem:
@emboldened, it is "Guess". If i say stop following a dullard now, you'll start cursing.
thanks for d correction didn't proof read b4 submitting... I am human... But u got my point right
Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2015
UniqueGem:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 08, 2015
PDP will definitely have the day in 2016 if APC agree on free and fair election. We are tired of APC deceit in Edo State.

People are getting wiser now. The EDO state APC government has milked Edo dry.

Local government not functioning, workers are owed their salary for months and so on......
Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by kamair237(m): 12:55am On Jul 08, 2015
UniqueGem:
thanks for the correction man...I won't blame my phone for the error... change the guest to guess... hope you get what I was tryx to say earlier...
Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by UniqueGem(m): 12:57am On Jul 08, 2015
kamair237:
thanks for the correction man...I won't blame my phone for the error... change the guest to guess... hope you get what I was tryx to say earlier...
Yes i did.
Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by Shekau1(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2015
True talk
Re: Apc's Only Agenda Was To Remove Gej,they Have No Plan-rep Agbonayinma by datone: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
its gej i blame for allowing them snatch the power from hm just like that if not we wont be in this mess.

(1) (Reply)

Apapa-type Traffic In The US ....A Society With Law And Order / Buhari Would Not Neglect Igbos In Appointments – APC Chieftain / I Will Be Ready For PDP In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.