Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? (764 Views)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? by aloysmart2015(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
There are some books made in cartoon that no parent should allow their kids read. This one is the most facinating book i have ever heard of and will never allow any parent to permit their kids to even see the back cover.

check this book out here: http://www.myafricanboy.com/2015/07/can-you-allow-your-chidren-to-read-book.html

Re: Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? by emorse(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
At a certain stage, every parent has to face reality and explain these things to their kids. If they don't learn from home, they'll learn from elsewhere. Where the parent has no control over what they learn

So if the book will help the parent to teach the kid - why not?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? by seedgreen(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Following
Re: Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? by blank(f): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
emorse:
At a certain stage, every parent has to face reality and explain these things to their kids. If they don't learn from home, they'll learn from elsewhere. Where the parent has no control over what they learn

So if the book will help the parent to teach the kid - why not?

You need to see the explicit pictures in the books then you will have a rethink.
Re: Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? by emorse(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2015
blank:

You need to see the explicit pictures in the books then you will have a rethink.

Actually I saw them. Very detailed I must admit. However, it only appears inappropriate because of our assumed moral standing. Have you ever asked why its normal to see bikini clad ladies at the beach and pool sides and its and almost an abomination to see a girl in a mini skirt on the street?

There is nothing in that book that kids won't eventually find out. Its always better for parents to keep their kids dependent on them for information at least in their formative years. That way, they have control over what the kids learn.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? by blank(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
emorse:

Actually I saw them. Very detailed I must admit. However, it only appears inappropriate because of our assumed moral standing. Have you ever asked why its normal to see bikini clad ladies at the beach and pool sides and its and almost an abomination to see a girl in a mini skirt on the street?

There is nothing in that book that kids won't eventually find out. Its always better for parents to keep their kids dependent on them for information at least in their formative years. That way, they have control over what the kids learn.

That's why I am not going to let my kids see explicit sex pictures showing penetration and what not until they are older teenagers.
Re: Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? by emorse(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
blank:

That's why I am not going to let my kids see explicit sex pictures showing penetration and what not until they are older teenagers.

Hahahaha. Your life, your rules ma'am. Enjoy!
Re: Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? by blank(f): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Yeah, that's my answer to your question.

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Good Things Check Here (family Is All That Matters) / An Eye Opener / Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.