Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (41837 Views)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Bollove: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2015
cuteboy2:

So President Buhari is currently busy destroying "illegitimate foundation" (9 presidential jets, Daura helipad, estimated PHCN bills, etc) that is why the country is in a stand still? Does that destruction include the current blood bath Boko Haram is unleashing on Nigeria without any whimper or fight from the govt or the armed forces?

Well let's hope in the #FullnessofTime when he is done with the foundation destruction, there will still be a Nigeria for him to start building.
Let us also hope in the Fullness of Time, Western allies (are they our allies?) and Eastern Power Bloc (does this still exist?) will come to Buhari's rescue.
The current blood bath is not Buhari's doing and undoing , this was the aftermath and left overs of GEJ's administration and poor governance of PDP rule since return to democracy in 1999 .... The surge of recent bombing was caused by lack of structure put in place by PDP. Buhari is establishing holistic structures as we speak both Internally and externally with the constitution of MNJTF and promised support from western allies ...

whether western bloc is our ally or not is left to you to judge .... The truth is we have problems in our hand that is beyond our sophistication as a people and as a nation ...

we need this western power to alleviate this pressing problem for now after which we should endeavor to work towards self sufficiency economically, politically, socially and militarily.

Eastern Power bloc still exist of course and GEJ worked with the east especially Russia when the west denied us weapon due to the fact western powers believe their weapons may not be transparently accounted for under GEJ.

I have hope in this administration and we should engage in constructive criticism. Thanks for being constructive.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by realest247(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Bollove:
I am enjoying Buhari's Administration though the market seem to respond negatively for now ...... .... The future of this administration is quite brighter .... Buhari already warned Nigerians to prepare for some challenges in the next few months thus Market reaction is preempted not out of cluelessness.

This is the time to debrief all sectors and dismantle those mechanisms that has always set Nigeria backward in the last 16years of PDP rule ....... By the time MNJTF is put into action with support from western allies and the eastern power bloc, this insurgency ravaging Northern Nigeria would be stories of the past.

Africa really need to invest heavily on good governance, promote strong Ideology among our people and invest heavily on military and intelligence.

You can't build good house on poor foundation and while destroying illegitimate foundations the environment would have to bear some inconveniences.

God Bless Nigeria.

You are just displayed your gullibility here & you can never have sense until the #FullnessOfTime.

By then, the heat might have swallowed some of you relations then you'll understand #FullnessOfTime
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by asha80(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
babosky2008:

most of the critics of PMB are from the east. check the tweets and you will understand more. IMO the president should be given time to clear d mess of 16yrs of PDP misrule. The political ministers are only coming to worsen the situation if a solid foundation is not laid down b4 they are appointed.
so all the names you saw on those tweets are mostly eastern names abi?you probably have nightmares about Igbo in your dreams
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by kenedy175(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
mikkypel:

Maybe you are in Congo, maybe you did not hear that he came into the aid of the governors by disbursing money for them, he cared for the citizens of the state that the governor does not care about, maybe you have not seen the steady electricity or should I put it as improved electricity, ooh the only thing you can see is boko haram, OK when he gets rid of them, then you would know he has worked shey, US has joined in the race yesterday
and the money was from a supposed empty treasury? most of the governors owing workers used the money to sponsor him in the last election. so why wouldn't he help?
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Bollove: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2015
realest247:

You just the displayed your gullibility here & you can never have sense until the #FullnessOfTime.

And by then the heat must have swallowed some of you relations then you'll understand #FullnessOfTime
If the heat of GEJ never swallow your relation or it swallowed them, If the heat of PDP misrule for 16 years never swallow your relation or it swallow them.

The heat of Buhari shall never swallow any of my relation ..... I am simply hopeful and strongly believe that Buhari's Administration would deliver the dividend of democracy to we the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and take our country to the next level.

As for me not having sense or being gullible, that is your judgement .... no wahala.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by bamosagie(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2015
mormoni:
Nigerians will always mock

They are all MOCKERS

We are [i]mocking mockers [/i]abi? all this grammar you people are sharing, in the [i]fullness of time [/i]God will let you know he exist.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by tohpahz(f): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Bollove:
Hello lady, I am Bigger than your insult and I am not a street Nigerian.
If you have something constructive to say regarding Buhari's Administration in terms of his style of Governance and his approach in holistically eradicating Nigeria(n) problems .... you may wanto throw some debate in the air and lets juxtapose as Nigerians.

But if you bring your street madness and fish brain here, am sorry I would have to excuse you .... Maybe you should find somebody else on this thread who is of your calibre and also think fish as you.

Lol.. wats this one saying.. holistic ko..
Kindly get yourself together as we await the approach together.. i see u love fairy tales..
I wish u come back to the real world soon..
Bye!
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Bollove: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. wats this one saying.. holistic ko..
Kindly get yourself together as we await the approach together.. i see u love fairy tales..
I wish u come back to the real world soon..
Bye!
tcha-tcha-tcha-tcha-tcha-tcha ...... razor blade dey ur mouth ni .. Nairaland Girls kwa
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by phytosapiens(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
in the fullness of time if you say that something will happen in the fullness of time, you mean that it will happen if you wait long enough. so what's d fuss all about
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by jlinkd78(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
NIGERIA IS BURNING, PEOPLES ARE DYING.
OUR POLITICIANS ARE LOOTING, HUNGER IS
STRIVING.
BOKO HARAM IS BOMBING, MILITARY OFFICERS ARE
CLUBBING.
PEOPLES ARE DYING, BUHARI IS ONLY
CONDEMNING.
APC HAS PROMISE, BUHARI IS BREAKING.
COPERS ARE WAITING, OUR CHILDREN ARE HUNGRY.
NASS ARE FIGHTING, SARAKI IS STRUGGLING.
DOGARA IS POINTING APC IS REJECTING.
IGBOS ARE HATING, NIGERIANS ARE FOLLOWING.
YORUBA'S ARE WATCHING EVEN THE HAUSA'S
AREN'T SMILING.
ZAHRA IS ROCKING, PRESIDENCY IS DENYING.
BUHARI IS SLEEPING, OSINBAJO IS VISITING.
NAIRALANDERS ARE COMMENTING, MODS ARE
POSTING.
DEVIL IS PLANNING, GOD IS WATCHING .
I AM SAYING THE TRUTH, PEOPLE'S ARE LIKING
See Ur nice write up (aside few grammatical errors like 'peoples' ,'copers' , 'Yoruba's', u ended up with a tribal expression of 'Igbos are hating'. Dat wasn't just called for. Nice write up though
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by EndtimeBlessing: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Last year, I read an ebook called "The Arrogance of Time".
Somebody needs to buy it for Femi.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by tohpahz(f): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bollove:
tcha-tcha-tcha-tcha-tcha-tcha ...... razor blade dey ur mouth ni .. Nairaland Girls kwa

K
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by pillarmaria(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
mormoni:
Nigerians will always mock

They are all MOCKERS
And you are what, a MOCKY? grin grin grin
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Tex42(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
NIGERIA IS BURNING, PEOPLES ARE DYING.
OUR POLITICIANS ARE LOOTING, HUNGER IS
STRIVING.
BOKO HARAM IS BOMBING, MILITARY OFFICERS ARE
CLUBBING.
PEOPLES ARE DYING, BUHARI IS ONLY
CONDEMNING.
APC HAS PROMISE, BUHARI IS BREAKING.
COPERS ARE WAITING, OUR CHILDREN ARE HUNGRY.
NASS ARE FIGHTING, SARAKI IS STRUGGLING.
DOGARA IS POINTING APC IS REJECTING.
IGBOS ARE HATING, NIGERIANS ARE FOLLOWING.
YORUBA'S ARE WATCHING EVEN THE HAUSA'S
AREN'T SMILING.
ZAHRA IS ROCKING, PRESIDENCY IS DENYING.
BUHARI IS SLEEPING, OSINBAJO IS VISITING.
NAIRALANDERS ARE COMMENTING, MODS ARE
POSTING.
DEVIL IS PLANNING, GOD IS WATCHING .
I AM SAYING THE TRUTH, PEOPLE'S ARE LIKING
baba jejely remove that " Igbos are hating" line. What are they hating? Abeg leave the Igbos out of this OK!.

The Igbos only think the polity is not working, messed up. I don't see how that relates to hate.

So u are not totally saying the truth bro. Peace!
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by princejenks(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
badttrader:
Whats with all the noise about ministerial appointments??

Why do nigerians feel the ministries are not properly handled by the perm. secs?

All we are clamouring for is for political appointees and figureheads like diezani, oduah and co to come and siphon government funds.

PMB is 'watering the lands' for the ministers to come in. Lets give it time
.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT
at the fullness of time you would understand these things better.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Luukasz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
kenedy175:

even if you say he didn't achieve anything which I strongly disagree, he gave us hope and was also positive
I can see you lack common sense,What did his Hope & Positivity gave Nigeria..Nothing.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by kenedy175(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Luukasz:
I can see you lack common sense,What did his Hope & Positivity gave Nigeria..Nothing.
I can see how much sense you have. I don't engage myself in word fights. Nigeria is still at peace because of GEJ. Just know that!
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Skillz02(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
West germany President olodo, supporters bigger olodo, those working for him biggest olodo.

This four years na war I swear. First it was dogo Yaro, old wine, now fullnessoftime. #faint.

Imagine I'm still awake by this time, anyway, in fullness of time I will sleep. undecided
Go hang yourself if e dey pain you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by lastpage: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
If Buhari likes let him head all the ministries. Let him play and man the post at the same time. What we want is good results. But, can he cope? - at his age and state of health? He should get intelligent egg heads to help him to formulate and oversee the implementation his policies.That's what ministers are for. The Federal Executive Council meetings are not tea parties . The perm secs CAN NEVER replace the FEC meetings. The earlier, the better.

I guess you missed the "Debriefing meeting" PMB had with the Perm Secs of ALL the Ministries, YESTERDAY?

That is nothing different, if not better, than the FEC Meetings.

I posit that the Perm Secs are even more intelligent and aware of the situation that some "Politically appointed, come and chop" Minister who is just there to see how much he can loot from the Ministry's allocation.

Lastpage!
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by lastpage: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2015
kenedy175:

and the money was from a supposed empty treasury? most of the governors owing workers used the money to sponsor him in the last election. so why wouldn't he help?

Eediots like you dont/cant READ, dont LISTEN to News for information and are consumed by Bigotry!

The money came out of the meagre $2Billion (out of $25Billion he inherited) left by the GEJ administration, in our Foreign Reserve.

Do you call that "full treasury"?

What is left there now is $400Million.

At least we know that Jonathan was lotting our foreign reserve when he was throwing Dollars at every militant organisation like OPC, MASSOB, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Obas and Thug, he can find just before the election.

Nincompoop like you.

Lastpage!
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by kenedy175(m): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2015
lastpage:

Eediots like you dont/cant READ, dont LISTEN to News for information and are consumed by Bigotry!

The money came out of the meagre $2Billion (out of $25Billion he inherited) left by the GEJ administration, in our Foreign Reserve.

Do you call that "full treasury"?

What is left there now is $400Million.

At least we know that Jonathan was lotting our foreign reserve when he was throwing Dollars at every militant organisation like OPC, MASSOB, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Obas and Thug, he can find just before the election.

Nincompoop like you.

Lastpage!
find somewhere else to pour your frustration. you sound pained. arguing with you won't be fruitful.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by ideylaff: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigerians . Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians / Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.