Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (67380 Views)

UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by mustaji(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
The teacher Must be a Masquerade.
This is not a better method of correction, anyway..
Arrest the teacher, charge The Teacher for Battery and possibly change the Principal. The body language of the Principal matters too...

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by doskie(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2015
SirLegal:
This should be a two case scenario.
One from the school and the other from the Parents of the lad.

1. The school should take 100% care of the medical bills of the boy and also retrench/sack the teacher. Reason of the sack is that the man is not worthy to be a mentor/role model to his students.

2. The Parents should involve the Police to interrogate the teacher on his actions cos I believe you can't flog a "pupil" a 100 strokes just because he fought even if u be soldiers wey de maltreat civilians.
Their is much to that flogging that meets the eye.
let him come to edo state and flog a student like that and lemme the road he will pass to go home that day.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Khd95(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2015
D child could b problematic nd d teacher come dy mean am since grin

hundred is too plenty for dis small child shaaaa.....as e b so dis child no qo sit for d next one week

Cheeeeii
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2015
WTF is wrong with the teacher..... I trust my mom back then I was a kid if u touch me .. problem
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Lexusgs430: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2015
The teacher must be forced on the floor, and the boys fathers flogs him back on his ass.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by princejayboss: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2015
My kids are to be corrected when they are wrong but to an extent .... If a teacher tries this on any of my kids . .... The havens will be let loose

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Donjowebs(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Inasmuch as I know kids could drive u crazy, but 100 strokes for a lad of his age is an "assault". By the way if na our time for that school that teacher don enter one chance.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by no2fuks(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:
The teacher must be forced on the floor, and the boys fathers flogs him back on his ass.

dumb suggestion just continuing the cycle of uncivilized behaviour because the boy will not be safe in the school again
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

dumb suggestion just continuing the cycle of uncivilized behaviour because the boy will not be safe in the school again

Wait till that happens to your kid !!! Then I would know how dumb you are.
Is that the only school he can attend?
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by uncleck: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
kids these days drink too much milk. Just few strokes of cain his butt is tearing.... I received trice of dat at govt. College umuahia and i never complained.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by abbeyty(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Ruq:

So corporal punishment would be what? Go to detention, Juve? heck God knows I wulda graduated with a Degree in Detention if only they had that in Command.

I don't support this kinda flogging though but inspite of all the flogging look at what today's kids have been turnt out to be, take it away and ooh ish, dang! anarchy is what you beg for. We can smack our teacher in the face, smoke in class, and do any ish we like, we young wild and free worst that will happen is corporal punishment init? That's what you get and unknowingly we create Dylan Roofs as graduates.

Some students would have graduated with destinations as well if not cuz of this kind of punishment, don't you know that some students skip classes just to escape whipping by their teacher. Some teachers just find solace in beating students for no genuine reason. Imagining teacher coming to class just to display his beating skill on students. It is high time government ban this kind of punishment in Nigeria schools,like someone said earlier our students are not animal, there are other ways to discipline students as a teachers.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by shaqhead: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
ephemm:
I think it's high time cane should be banned in public schools, our kids are not animals,corporal punishments should be encouraged instead.
Corporal punishment
noun: physical punishment, such as caning or flogging.

Do u hv ur own definition of corporal punishment that we dnt kno of?

Its quite unfortunate that d teacher out of indiscretion took d floggin dt far but canvassin for d abolition of corporal punishment is a NO No...
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by no2fuks(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Wait till that happens to your kid !!! Then I would know how dumb you are .

your suggestion is dumb it doesnt solve anything how do you intend to flog a grown man

fyi I dont support corporal punishment
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by nosike3(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
If anyone ever tried that with my child!! Murder sure will happen! Stupid teachers!!! Wonder what they actually even teach!!

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by chrischalice(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Needless and this is act of cruelty. The teacher should not go unpunished
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by chrischalice(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2015
chrischalice:
Needless and this is act of cruelty. The teacher should not go unpunished
. Knowing other people is wise but knowing oneself is enlighting
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Lols only in nigeria oh

For her we make teachers cry n dey cant even say fem or else nah child abuse be dat .. Dat type of abuse that Op is showing here nah prison sentence and that teacher no yo ever teach again anywhere career over ..

Havent teachers in nigeria heard of Detention?? Noo i guess not

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by orogodoganyin(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by permsec: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
sushieater:
Nawa o! This is Micheal Jackson Bad o.

Reminds me of the day after I entered bush grin grin grin
Guy Man. such days can never be forgotn in a hurry.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by seanjy4konji: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Beautiful...

Lesson of life for the boy...

What of ALUU students burnt alive

He should thank the teacher next time he sees him...
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by wtfCode: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2015
holysh*t
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by adedayourt(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015
as much as i appriciate a teacher decipline ma kids wen dey do rong, any teacher dat does dis wnt liv to tell d story

#sincerefact

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by orogodoganyin(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015
booqee:
C'mon we talking about 100 strokes! as in H-U-N-D-R-E-D!!! as in 20 strokes five times!!! 100 strokes is supposed to do even worse.. angry
we attended diff schools so i suppose we differ in our experiences.
in pry sch, one of my fwends received 67 strokes nd nothin close to this happened. granted, 100 >>> 67 buh u shud also consider that was in pry sch.
however, if it indeed happened, i'm sure the parents/guardians will know what to do
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by hafees: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Abuse every where!

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by hafees: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
abuse everwhere
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by hafees: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
abuse every where
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by omotolly22(f): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2015
pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by ahamonyeka(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Which kind of Cain was that is it pkankere or koboko?
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2015
I remember when I de js2 me and my guys run from school go play ball for field as we de play ball na principal with some teachers show field na we discharge na only ejiro dem caught the next day me and the guys reach school ejiro don call all our names for assembly omo that day I hear wenn as we come out na principal say storkes each for yansh as I hear that one I take of asin( I literally ran )from school teacher pursue me but na dust the catch as I run reach house I tell momsi say they wan kill her pikin as she hear am she follow me go school that instance go back school as we reach there them gist momsi watin happen she give them go ahead them line me ontop table tear me 15 for bare yash instead of 30 onto say my moms de there. That day was the worst day of my life worst part one girl my like come even de laff me the cane no pain me o na her laughter na pain me pass

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by hvq229(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2015
shaqhead:

Corporal punishment
noun: physical punishment, such as caning or flogging.

Do u hv ur own definition of corporal punishment that we dnt kno of?

Its quite unfortunate that d teacher out of indiscretion took d floggin dt far but canvassin for d abolition of corporal punishment is a NO No...

I don't know what the child did but if it was warranted I would have spanked him not with a 100 strokes of the cane though
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Sagamite(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
The teacher needs to be sacked, arrested, sent to jail, banned from working with children and banned from any public sector job.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by monte231(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol. I dey tell u o,who no come no go know
sushieater:
Nawa o! This is Micheal Jackson Bad o.

Reminds me of the day after I entered bush grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.