Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (67325 Views)

UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by hvq229(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Sagamite:
The teacher needs to be sacked, arrested, sent to jail, banned from working with children and banned from any public sector job.

maybe the child behaved provocatively? Doesn't justify it though
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by bbjummy: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Chei! Nawah o
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by abacusCm(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2015
the Teacher suppose to be sent to sabisa forest to have brief discussion with Shekau
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by kenir(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
onyeguy:
If na my child I no go gree oh
your head dey der, ah swear me for go flog the teacher too o. But d teacher tear dat ass o grin
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Deehvahrzz(f): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2015
hansad:
Bullying fellow pupils is a more grave offense than the offense of the teacher who scattered his buttocks.

He must not bully, worse, fight a fellow pupil at school. When offended, he must report to the teachers. His buttocks will heal, so he has learnt some lessons.
Are you kidding me? Judge much? And how do you know he was d person bullying ND not d one being bullied? No matter d offense, 100 strokes is out of it. That teacher should be sued and should never teach again. That boy is traumatized for life. The school will pay damages, d principal will lose his job. How can he refuse the father from seeing the child? How can the school treat d child? It is inhuman and nothing but a case of child abuse if we want to call a spade a spade..
Go through Labour pains once and let one mad man beat your child like this. You will get to that school in your underwear.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by ibkgab001: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
God will not let it be well with that teacher in Jesus name .. He shall know no peace

This is cruelty to human
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2015
i think dats Photoshop... i can see only four holes.... if its 100strokes.. am expecting to see more holes
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
IMO, the teacher once made some sexual advances towards the girl which she refused. So, you can term the flogging as "Revenge Flogging".
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by HALLMARK1: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
if na my child, I go sue the whole school. I can't just imagine how a teacher will be so psycasticaly and aggressive to do such thing!!!
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Lexusgs430: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

your suggestion is dumb it doesnt solve anything how do you intend to flog a grown man

fyi I dont support corporal punishment

What faces you, backs another. So because you don't support corporal punishment,the world should revolve around your opinion or lack of?
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nickymezor(f): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2015
delishpot:
This is wickedness at its peak. Arrest that principal and teacher and sue that damned school.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by beyoncausme: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2015
buh wait o..100 lashes and the student was still standing there...orr was he tied to a tree..
because I cant understand, 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th........11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20..................30.....40....50....and the boy still keeps standing looking then and calld teacher is still floging and what happened to running away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehn...haaaa
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by no2fuks(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

What faces you, backs another. So because you don't support corporal punishment,the world should revolve around your opinion or lack of?

we are all here to share our opinions bro. developed and developing nations are banning corporal punishment because they see the damage it does.

and you wonder why some people still view us as animals...
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Some teachers are very very stupid
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2015
beyoncausme:
buh wait o..100 lashes and the student was still standing there...orr was he tied to a tree..
because I cant understand, 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th........11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20..................30.....40....50....and the boy still keeps standing looking then and calld teacher is still floging and what happened to running away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehn...haaaa
na fear of d teacher...... or, e fit be say big boys carry d boy
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Alexander001(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2015
oboy, dis one don make me remember my primary 4, the man flogged me until my bum bum come dey like over done moi moi. the man dey toast my cousin but the girl no gree, na so the man come vent his frustration on me.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by mikolo80: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2015
awesome &oo&s but zero hips
londongal03:
awesome a&&
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by dammytosh: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Sue the school

Principal + Teacher.

Claim Damages that is enough for them to close business.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yongi99:
Buttocks of pupil of Government College Ughelli brutalised by a teacher as reported by Bassey James.
In your opinion, what punishment should be meted out to the teacher responsible? Remember, this could be your own girl child or boy child!
These are the details: " The hapless victim is Ebikabowei Daniel.
Offence: He reportedly fought with a fellow student over the use of his spoon!
He was given 100 lashes by his Teacher, Oruma Osi until he went numb!
The Principal is Mr Vincent Osi.
His father was prevented from seeing him as the School offered to treat the boy.
Pls Note: This account was taken from the victims' elder brother. You may wish to seek the Schools' account as well."
- Bassey James

Any teacher that does this to my child will be killed... end of story. He/she will be hung upside down till death takes over
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Lexusgs430: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

we are all here to share our opinions bro. developed and developing nations are banning corporal punishment because they see the damage it does.

and you wonder why some people still view us as animals...

I fully understand your point. But what gives the teacher the right to physically abuse this poor boy in that manner?
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by taofeeq137(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ruq:

So corporal punishment would be what? Go to detention, Juve? heck God knows I wulda graduated with a Degree in Detention if only they had that in Command.

I don't support this kinda flogging though but inspite of all the flogging look at what today's kids have been turnt out to be, take it away and ooh ish, dang! anarchy is what you beg for. We can smack our teacher in the face, smoke in class, and do any ish we like, we young wild and free worst that will happen is corporal punishment init? That's what you get and unknowingly we create Dylan Roofs as graduates.

but dont you think its d flogging that has turned the kids into what they have become?

wen I was in sec skul, I remembered we used to be good kids, making little mistakes, and gettin flogged over them, until we got used to the flogging, and cared less, sometimes sef, I rememba we would miss the flogging, and d whole class will just do sumtin stupid to make d dumb teachers come and flog us, so dey can get tired for abt 3 days, which meant either short classes, cos dey would b so tired, or no class at all.

I dont support flogging, there are purnishments that can make the child feel pain, not flogging, dem b goat?

Americans wey no dey chop cane no get youts reach una wey dey chop ROD.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by tammie24: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sue that school for everything they have
Pleeeeeese don't mess up ooo
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by taofeeq137(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
DankemzI:
IN CASE LIKE THIS, THE OLD TESTAMENT COME INTO PLAY:- AN EYE FOR AN EYE

A ynansh for a ynansh
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by 2dillu2(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
awesome a&&
paedo angry
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Yasirarafat: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
From south nko?

I

Know

the

Goats

can

do

more

than

this
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by no2fuks(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I fully understand your point. But what gives the teacher the right to physically abuse this poor boy in that manner?

the teacher has the right to discipline his students whatever way he likes. which is why he chose to flog him 100 times or whatever.

where do you stand do you think its right that we treat our students like animals?
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by kosire(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
I STILL DON'T BELIEVE THAT FLOGGING A STUDENT WILL MAKE HIM/HER CHANGE.......CONSCIENTIZATION STILL WORKS FOR ME......
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by noblegrex: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
D guy ass big sef. I think say na woman own.mayb d teacher ass is as flt like slate so he is jealous of d guys' ass.. However d teacher needs to b suspended or get flogged too.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by manchester1: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
the teacher has initiated the buy to cult free of charge
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by ZianaJordana(f): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Terrible. Child abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.