Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Facts About PMB & BH - Is He Fighting Against Or With Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About PMB & BH - Is He Fighting Against Or With Boko Haram? (646 Views)

Punch Is Fake News - Garba Shehu Says Over Report About PMB & Cabal / This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? / Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About PMB & BH - Is He Fighting Against Or With Boko Haram? by morereb10: 2:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Is really sad what have befalling Nigeria within two months of Gen. Buhari's reign as president of this country. It is now clear that it is impossible for a school cert holder to solve a problem that a professor couldn't solve or was at the verge of solving.

What amazes me in this country is how stu.pid its citizenry could be sometimes. The facts a undeniable and glaring and yet some folks in this forum will be playing party politics. It is indeed cockoo land we have landed in to think that an extremist would end the war BH started because is no news that he secretly admires it as put by FFK.

It maybe the true that FFK is a man of less integrity because of his ability to mannover things and also his macheavelian ways of politics but that does not disprove the fact that he always and almost always speaks facts. He said Nigeria will face the consiquencies of change they voted for. And that is a simple truth. Any Nigerian that have not woken up to the truth now is either blind or that presdential dollard is paying him/her.

Is it that you can't see or you decided not to see? An Igbo addage says. ' I don't care owu onye ona emebera la mbu' because when it happens to you, you will care. I carry sometimes when I see the innocent people this BH butchered. And people are ok with it. Seriously? This is absurd. What is PMB doing about it? nothing. Practically nothing.

You want facts, then I will give you facts. Since PMB assumed duty, he has made this:

1. Release of 182 BH suspects
2. Dismounting of military checkpoints
3. FG's willingness to negotiate with BH (Even the people of Bornu are against this)
4. Sudden renewed attacks by BH.
5. Moving BH detainees to Anambra Prison. (Anambra of all places). For security reasons? Think again folks, think again.

Isn't it stunning? I criticized PMB move for the military to move to maidugri and I was sculded for it in this forum and was also lectured on how it is a tactical move and yet it has only yielded doom till date.

Could someone also tell me or lecture me on the wisdom Gen. Buhari had when he removed the military checkpoint apart from trying to favour our arch enemies? Very scary indeed. And to think that this is just the beginning of a 4 year tenure. hmmmm.

I don't care if this article gets to the front page lalasticlala and ishilove, but what I want to ask, expecially from our leanered friends in this forum is " can't PMB be inpeached on this glaring facts?"

3 Likes

Re: Facts About PMB & BH - Is He Fighting Against Or With Boko Haram? by old2boy(m): 2:47am On Jul 08, 2015
The more you look, the less you see
The more you hear, the less you understand
Some say change, some say one chance
We are still watching from Sahara to the Sea
Re: Facts About PMB & BH - Is He Fighting Against Or With Boko Haram? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Mr OP, go and sleep for your country is in safe hands.
Re: Facts About PMB & BH - Is He Fighting Against Or With Boko Haram? by donholy28(m): 3:12am On Jul 08, 2015
He removed military checkpoints...giving boko haram free access to anywhere... boko haram re killing more people and he says we're winning... in shot he is boko haram

1 Like

Re: Facts About PMB & BH - Is He Fighting Against Or With Boko Haram? by asadike(f): 5:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Oh my God, i weep for dis country. Buhari is a terrorist. we warned about this but they called us satanoids. Now, Nigeria have entered one chance with no way to escape.

1 Like

Re: Facts About PMB & BH - Is He Fighting Against Or With Boko Haram? by PPAngel(f): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2015
CreekReporter:
Mr OP, go and sleep for your country is in safe hands.

fool

1 Like

Re: Facts About PMB & BH - Is He Fighting Against Or With Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2015
PPAngel:
I am a fool, I was born foolish and I am still foolish. help me please

see as you are disgracing yourself

(1) (Reply)

N’assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble-the PUNCH / A / Why Chose Media Aides To Important And Core Offices BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.