Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Photo:which Car Should Go First? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo:which Car Should Go First? (47826 Views)

Photo:which vehicle Should Go First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:

The professional raod users should please put us through.
Let us learn and reduce the rate of preventable accidents on our roads

Old post and pix were not well arranged so frankly speaking no option is right I even posted it den
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Bluffly: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:

The professional road users should please put us through.

It is the primary objective of A to observe a willing to join the road vehicle at every junction and slow down. So, C enters then B goes and A moves. This is a rule in driving to prevent reckless driving because obviously C and B has slowed down and what will slow A down if there are no rules. Accidents have occurred in similar positions and the likes of A (the careless ones)were Blamed. Though every driver has to be careful when approaching junctions.

Also, it depends on how the road is marked. An unmarked road does not prioritise any one but a marked road can prioritise anyone which means a marked road can either ask anyone of the vehicles to give way for the other. It also depends on which road is major. From the point of major road, I can also say B and C should give way to A because A appears to be on a major road.

This means it all depends on the rule governing every cross roads which could be different even in the same locality.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nuhusky: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
In a law abiding country A go 1st then B & C but in a lawless country like Nigeria any of them can go1st is just the matter of who sabi pass
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by soltex(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
A of cos, why? Because any car coming from a straight road must pass b4 any car that wants to take a turn, any car that wants to take a turn has to step on break and slow dwn, but the one on straight road might be coming with speed, he/she has no business with slowing dwn.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by xtervaganza(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Definitely A goes 1st. Do people here even have drivers license? Lol
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Sly215: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2015
C first because right of way should be given to the traffic on the left. Then A followed by B.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by ChrisGnarly: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2015
In driving u respect d person at ur right. So A sld stop for B to go. C is then free to go, without causing harm to B ones A stop
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
favoured234:

In Nigeria, vehicles don't join the main road from that direction...

we are supposed to judge from the picture

Assuming all cars are driving on the opposite lanes , as it would have been in Nigeria , who would have to go first , second and last ?
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:
The professional raod users should please put us through. Let us learn and reduce the rate of preventable accidents on our roads

I bet you non of d danfo drivers in lagos will knw dis Come to Ojota and see for your sef.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by femi4: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:

I tot it shud b C first b4 A and B
As dem teach us for road safety, na A get the road, B and C no suppose enter that lane except A allows them
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2015
C B A.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by sundayslim(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2015
First of all, B and C are both on the wrong side of the road for the directions they want to go. But, following this, Normally, you should give way to vehicles from your left. So, C should go first. After that, B should go and lastly A.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2015
A is still on its road while b and c are about to cross into other roads. ABC or ACB
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by bossGeh(f): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2015
If I were driving Car B, I would go first....dont blame me mbok that's how I was taught to drive.. grin No time to waste jare.... cool
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by CharliParker: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Some people self I know it is the Tanoids saying B or C should go first they are always far from the truth , A should go first pls,go to driving school they will not go coursing accident everywhere.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by safety247: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:

The professional raod users should please put us through.

From comments above its cleared that a good number of naija drivers never attended driving classes. A' goes first then B' and C' follows!
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by CharliParker: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Some people self I know it is the Tanoids saying B or C should go first, they are always far from the truth , A should go first pls.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by tvinci: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider bookorrent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as bookorrent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

bookorrent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by CharliParker: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2015
ChrisGnarly:
In driving u respect d person at ur right. So A sld stop for B to go. C is then free to go, without causing harm to B ones A stop
Abeg go to driving school.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by LADBIM: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2015
A first B and C at the same time. smiley
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Assuming all cars are driving on the opposite lanes , as it would have been in Nigeria , who would have to go first , second and last ?

In every part of the world, the vehicle on the main road should go first...

Again using logic and what I was thought in driving school,
1. when joining the main road, the vehicle on the minor road must stop and give way to all other traffic until it is safe to join... (approaching traffic normally gives way) its called the exit/entering rule
2. when crossing a road marking on a major road to divert to a minor road, the vehicle leaving the major road (C) should stop and wait until it is safe to do so. Its called the turning rule
3. The centre line is not just to divide the road but also as a restriction on vehicles crossing them

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by franklingud(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
"Give way to traffic on ur left"... is the traffic rule so, B, C, A.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Trustyd1(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2015
From my view, this is not Nigeria driving system cos if it were. A would have been on the right side of the road which will make it way free. B would have been on the left which will also give it a free way as it turns cos C which is emerging would have been on the right side of the track and would be the only car to wait a bit for A to move as far as possible before it join A at the right hand side of the high way. Copy that.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by franklingud(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2015
CharliParker:
Abeg go to driving school.
He is correct
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by donfarad(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2015
A first, B second then C. This is as prior to vehicle turning right.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2015
franklingud:
"Give way to traffic on ur left"... is the traffic rule so, B, C, A.

Look at the picture, is from the direction the vehicle is joining the traffic is it a left hand drive or right hand drive..

Again how can someone joining or leaving a traffic have right over who is already on the main road and on his right lane?

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by VISTIN(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2015
First, notice that those vehicles are Right Hand Drive.

Good driving: A must be allowed to go first. Then B and C can go. At the same time since they won't have intersection.
But they must be sure the lanes are clear before they enter.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by gabicon: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
A is moving along a major road and staying in it, so he has the priority while b and c are either joining a major road from a minor or joining a minor from a major
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
favoured234:

In every part of the world, the vehicle on the main road should go first...

Again using logic and what I was thought in driving school,
1. when joining the main road, the vehicle on the minor road must stop and give way to all other traffic until it is safe to join... (approaching traffic normally gives way) its called the exit/entering rule
2. when crossing a road marking on a major road to divert to a minor road, the vehicle leaving the major road (C) should stop and wait until it is safe to do so. Its called the turning rule
3. The centre line is not just to divide the road but also as a restriction on vehicles crossing them

You're wrong in your assertions , the exit/enter rule only applies when A gets to the intersection ahead of C and not when the both get there at the same time ( in some cases C would still have the right of way even if A gets there earlier by a fraction )

This will uphold in a system using left hand drive rules ( Nigeria inclusive ). For the right hand drive rule I can not say about this
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I doubt you ever went to a proper driving school.
Na primary school field tins oooo
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Na primary school field tins oooo

Hahaha. I had my first training on one of those primary school fields and after about 2 years of driving and a near fatal calamity my dad insisted I go to a proper driving school ( largely for my sake ). You'd be surprised at the traffic offenses we commit on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Ayire(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2015
sammieblaize:
C gets in and slows A down supposing A is speeding it'll slam its brakes nd maybe thre myt b a vehicle behind it... same way if you're on a highway people wait for you to pass before merging
give way to traffic on the left they say so C goes first if A is a good driver he/she ought to know that...... #shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You And Me / Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.