Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) (58393 Views)

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / 21-Year-Old Jewell Jones Wins Michigan House Of Representatives Seat In USA / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
betty202020:
u are the animal. what is formal? Does ur formal means westernisation of africans and their culture? Soon u will become gay because it has formalized. This is why some africans are still in mental slavery. U expect him to wear suit, can u change his colour as well? Suit is white culture and they are proud of it. We africans should be proud of ours. Have u seen obj on suit before? He is a proud african.

tell am....he can start get used to,taking it from behind...na giant idiat....
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lordave:
Everything is not culture. Putting on the right clothes doesn't make you a mental slave or an inferior being.

Why are we even conversing in English language?

Culture is everything darling!
The way of life of the people

Your last rhetorical question is irrelevant in this case
Phone hard to use, so cheers

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by martineverest(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
And who told u dat d suit u re wearing is an i deal form of dressing?u should have said PMB's dressing at G8 meeting wasnt former..nigerians and mental slavery......low self esteem everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by ibisko04: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nonybb:
Inferiority complex. If they call you animal, equally call them white monkies and you will feel better about yourself. You must not always live your life to please the whities
No, if they call you monkey. You call them pig. There are no inferior cultures, we only have inferior minds. Dress up in your cultural attires anywhere anytime you are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by jaybee3(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
milychocs:

The question is, who defines formal?
"Formal" is a western social construct...where oyibo people define the rules for certain dressing and other social behaviours

It is very ethnocentric for them to assume it should define formal for everyone, all the time
People should be culturally relative
Actually...the oyibo try to be...these days (inadequately so though...they meddle a lot, but I digress)
The (certain) Africans persist in being "English"

So so sad
About women? The Swazi people ARE not ethnocentric in this case
They know it may offend some cultures to have upper body naked women there...so they sent men...

And after this, anyone who still has a problem with how the men look should put it in their pipe and smoke it! cheesy
I looove the look
(cold on their behalf though)
Wetin i do you my sista so tey you come use epistle finish me like this?
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by refreshrate: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
If I was the one in charge of logistics at the venue I swear I'm turning the air conditioning to max. what's all this?

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by dazpa(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
I wonder how Africans would have been living without us.Funny monkeys

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Boriqua(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
UnknownT:
They didn't send female representatives lipsrsealed U for see the one wey senior Beatrice grin

Lol..Your guess is as good as mine...you are smart!!!

Anyway, quit paying for DSTV channels now and join others to view their channels for free, like CCN, ALJEZEERA, BBC, Nollywood. African Magic, youroba,Hausa, igbo, Super sports, 2,3,4,5,6,7,.9..Discovry channel, Animal PLANET, Nat. geo wild. and latest Movies...
Call...0818 506 0158 for Abuja and Lagos Residents only.
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by axfix(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
What are they feeling like anyway? Talking about culture, are they the only one with culture? They should as well have come on masqurade ragallia. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by sonofananimals: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
feldido:
The reason why the whites call us animals... For GOD's sake this is a formal function, why can't they be civil for once?

CHANGE THAT "US" TO YOU angry

THE REASON WHY THEM CALL YOU ANIMALS,

THAT IS A SWAZILAND CULTURE, YOU BARBARIAN angry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Lordave: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Okijajuju1:

What's wrong with their attire?

We are speaking English for the purpose of communication. If I spoke my native dialect and you spoke yours, then how would we understand each other? What has the traditional attire of the Swazili people got to do with language?

It's inferiority complex that would make you consider their customary attire unsuitable for a meeting. The Saudis don't wear suits to these functions, Most West African leaders don't either.

I see no issue with their attire, if anything, I give them props for daring to challenge the status quo. No man should be made to be ashamed of his tradition.
[b]Culture is not everything. Saudis? Is it that you don't know that most of the aspects of lives of the Arabs are being controlled by Religion? Religion is the reason Arabs dress the way they do, not culture.

Why do you like cherry picking the life of the white man to suit your purpose whenever you feel like? If we should not dress formally for official meetings because of culture, we should as well s discourage blowjõbs during sex cos it isn't our culture, we should stop going to church cos it isn't part of our culture, we should develop the Insibidi as a means of written communication, for only a man with inferiority complex would abandon his much old way of life for that of the white.

Are you more cultural or even religious than the Buddhist Chinese who sees the need to look humanly when attending such meetings?

Okija-juju iwu kwanu onye aghugho! English is for communication? Haven't we seen on this forum two Igbos conversing in English? How many Arabs have you seen discussing in English with their fellow Arabs?[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
dazpa:
obviously you dont think so you will never know.

back to topic...I dont see anything wrong with what they are wearing. its their way of representing where they come from
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
jaybee3:

Wetin i do you my sista so tey you come use epistle finish me like this?

I am sorry!!!
(Covers face)

I do tend to get carried away
cheesy
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by harmeyd: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
oooo my home ×3 wen shall I c my home wen shall I c my native land buh there know name native dress
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by kayspax(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
please increase the AC abeg... grin grin grin grin grin jokers
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by sonofananimals: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lordave:
Culture is not everything. Saudis? Is it that you don't know that most of the aspects of lives of the Arabs are being controlled by Religion? Religion is the reason Arabs dress the way they do, not culture.

Why do you like cherry picking the life of the white man to suit your purpose whenever you feel like? If we should not dress formally for official meetings because of culture, we should as well s discourage blowjõbs during sex cos it isn't our culture, we should stop going to church cos it isn't part of our culture, we should develop the Insibidi as a means of written communication, for only a man with inferiority complex would abandon his much old way of life for that of the white.

Are you more cultural or even religious than the Buddhist Chinese who sees the need to look humanly when attending such meetings?

YOU ARE HALF INTELLIDENT angry WHAT THOSE SEX HAVE TO DO WITH CULTURE AND CLOTH, THE GUY YOU QUOTE WAS VERY CORRECT.

KEEP ON WITH YOUR INFERIORITY MINDSET

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by kipesco(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
soe:
lol

in GEJ's voice...<<looking cluelessly at my ADC>>

"and what are those wheel covers doing on their necks?"

Why you love Jona like this, you can't stay without him.
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by grin88(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Photo shoprite
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Immarocks(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
the Swazi reps.face be like......

pass a nasty racist comment then u will know watsup.
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
dazpa:
you again, you and your MENTALLY SICK CAUCASIAN RACE do not have MELANIN. Because you will burn like a VAMPIRE under the HOT SUN. And CAUCASIAN RACE originated from RHESUS MONKEYS. Born with TAILS haaahhaahhahahaa! cheesy
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by ibisko04: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Because we want to understand each other conversations. Because we speak English language is the same reason why we should dress in our native dress so as to give out our identity to the world to see. I am always happy when you see African leaders dressings in any world forums. It's always cool
Lordave:
Everything is not culture. Putting on the right clothes doesn't make you a mental slave or an inferior being.

Why are we even conversing in English language?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by blackjack21(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
feldido:
The reason why the whites call us animals... For GOD's sake this is a formal function, why can't they be civil for once?

You're the animal who have no heritagefor thinking that african traditional clothing is animalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by MaxNdu: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
feldido:

And who decides what is civil and what is not? Just because they take great pride in their culture and don't live just like the white men want.......Pls Africans need to breakaway from all white man mental slavery!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by kalufelix(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
post=35625854:
Afraid of choosing sides on this before dem come say I no dey civilize or I no support africa culture
lie lie you must o... Oya come here come tell us if u re in support or against...
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by architez: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
feldido:

This is a actually the "civil", formal attire in their culture.
Have u considered the possibility that u r brainwashed?
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by hibbayueei(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
That white dude is so lost in thot...

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by kalufelix(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
My uniqueness is my identity...
#sayno2mentalslavery...
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
feldido:

And who says they are not civil , civility is not measured by what you're wearing , a good example is the case of the Nigerian legislatives
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Lordave: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
sonofananimals:

YOU ARE HALF INTELLIDENT angry WHAT THOSE SEX HAVE TO DO WITH CULTURE AND CLOTH, THE GUY YOU QUOTE WAS VERY CORRECT.

KEEP ON WITH YOUR INFERIORITY MINDSET
How do you know I've inferiority issues, Mr?

You choose to be educated in a Civilised way but don't want to act civilised?

Before the 15th century the white man was wearing something that looks like skirt. Fast forward to 21st century, they are wearing suit and trousers and look more attractive. Did anybody force them to abandon those dresses? Where they ever told to hold on to their former way of dressing because it's become a way of life?

Mark it somewhere, half a century from now, the Swazis would be attending that meeting on suits.
It's not an issue of inferiority or superiority complex, it's simply a case of intermingling and accepting the way of the society. Your problem is sentiments, it won't let you see anything good in anything you think the white man has an influence in, because you've a jaundiced view of the white man.

I'm myself, I worship nobody, and I see myself not inferior to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by eliwa47(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
African to the Core.. Lol grin

www.imgur.com/yhPUXZI
eish, can u imagine? in this 21st century? that's always their stuff in southern Africans, u go see their women for village dey waka nude!
Re: Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
jaybee3:

Would it have been acceptable for their females to also turn up in their full traditional regalia where they had be showing all 'em bobby et al?

They don't have to wear suit but they should also dress formal to formal events

Swazi female attire does not ''show everything''

This is the Queen Mother and joint Head of State of the Swazi Kingdom in formal attire.

Source:http://www.swazi.travel/Taste_of_Swaziland_Tour/tour_photo_gallery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.