Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Must Read: Programmers Come In - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Must Read: Programmers Come In (640 Views)

Programmers Come In Here / .NET Is A Dead & Useless Language - .NET programmers come and defend yourselves / Programmers Come To My Aid Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Programmers Come In by Netlouis: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
please...top programmers ...web designing and script coding have always being something i ve realy loved to do and to become...
I need some serious advice and review on this on what programing language to learn,i saw a campus website here were student can buy and sell their product and was made with ..i fell inlove with the web,how come and what coding platform do they use in coding diffrent design in blogger.and again most business web,school web,church web etc are made with blog,i havent see any created with wapka or with wordpress,though some say wordpress is part of bloging,but for me wordpress is just a specific forum site for cheats,news,music and videos.i was given a contract to code a website for palm,shoe and sandal building but have no programing knowledge,though some of my fellaz said i should use wapka,i never loved wapka,i started web from php and if i even use it,it won't look mature.I guest you people know exactly what i mean.looking forward to your comment below and also drop your whatsapp contact for questions and will be glad to add up.PLS no insult.
Re: Must Read: Programmers Come In by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language Follow this link and read it. My whatsapp number: 08135870562

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: Programmers Come In by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Exactly, I was already bringing my cutlass sef. . . .smh

(1) (Reply)

Simple Contact Form (please Help) / Help With Javascript Coding On My Website / Sell Good Tools (contact My Yahoo: Good_inbox)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.