Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,958 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday (52342 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Lanceslot(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
foworaboy:
That snake is very dangerous,I have seen its documentary on natgeo wild,if I am not mistaken,the snake is said to have a slow movement but strong venom that can destroy human tissue immediately..Thank God its dead sha
That's a non venomous python, its strangles and swallow its prey... The one you saw on NATGEO is Asian Cobra.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Mariojane:
will you be searching for snake to kill? dont worry since you want to kill snake the snake will search for you but you will find it in Jesus name.
that snake has horn oooo abi am i seeing double?
jacabi:

Abeg vex quick go kill one make I see am.

gringringringrin
See bad bellesgringrin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by king406(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Beautiful snake
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
ifyalways:
Lmao.
I hate snakes. Creepy.
Nne are you from Ahiazu Mbaise
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by dblaisepascal(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
take it to a zoo grin sorry i forgot you guys are Nigerians
Apologise to Nigerians or u get a spirit filled slap from our ancestors
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Lanretoye(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
chaiiii... this village boy, u should have captured it.. thats a rare species of snake..
You are a rare specie of human being.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by carzola(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Lanretoye:

You are a rare specie of human being.
same with your father, if not he would have known the use of condoms ans save us this shame he calls a son.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by beanos(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Haba she is a young snake and not dangerous.

Snake small kwa, abeg snake is snake small or big. they all possess element of poison.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jossy91(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Haba she is a young snake and not dangerous.
I dae suspect u to be a Snake,correct me if am wrong..buh if i may ask whick kind of Snake u be??
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by KingTblaise(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
SoEndowed:
To me every snake is dangerous

Especially the type wey dem send from village
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by adedayourt(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
veave:

cry cry cry

awwwwww my bad
oya sowie cry cry
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
MissSlimbody:

gringringringrin
See bad bellesgringrin
Bad belle ke! No be you talk say you wan kill snake? I only wan see the one wey you go kill na.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
austin4real:
I actually trampled on the head with my car, was scared when I came out to see this
mynd44 what type of snake is this?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by ezzylee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
foworaboy:
That snake is very dangerous,I have seen its documentary on natgeo wild,if I am not mistaken,the snake is said to have a slow movement but strong venom that can destroy human tissue immediately..Thank God its dead sha
That snake in tge picture should be an African rock python if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't have poison. It squeezes it's prey to death.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by IAmTobore(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
What type of snake is this?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2015

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
jacabi:

Bad belle ke! No be you talk say you wan kill snake? I only wan see the one wey you go kill na.
okay, ko buru. Ma jo e l'oju. (I will resemble ur eyesgrin )
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Lmaoooo...

On the contrary, based on the color pattern, this particular snake is non venomous. Looks like a young boa or python.
Oh, I didn't see that. What's with the antennas/horn on its head? thanks "snake expert"
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Seun(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Its some kind of Python. If I'm right its not poisonous and depending on the size it may only be able to kill small animals.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

Oh, I didn't see that. What's with the antennas/horn on its head? thanks "snake expert"
I am guessing they tied a rope to the snake's head to pull it or incase they want to tie it to roast (?)

You will notice that the neck is sort of raise and not on the ground and the "antennae" seems like it starts from the neck. It is possibly a rope or a stick the "killers" cheesy used to pull.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
MissSlimbody:

O da na Opelenge, yaa tete jo mi loju o!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mynd44:

I am guessing they tied a rope to the snake's head to pull it or incase they want to tie it to roast (?)

You will notice that the neck is sort of raise and not on the ground and the "antennae" seems like it starts from the neck. It is possibly a rope or a stick the "killers" cheesy used to pull.

I see, thanks
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by scampy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
evegran:

Eww! You're disgusting!
Disgusting? Is it not eatable or why am i disgusting.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by dat9jaguy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
eme1n:

Na your sister??

grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by dabossman(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
E be like say anything wey concern snake these days na potential frontpage thread o. make me sef go look for snake wey I go kill.

*puts on jackboots and begins hunt for frontpage snake*
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by ebuskalabe(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
go kill anacondo nd no de show us dis millipide
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by saintchyco: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2015
ezzylee:

That snake in tge picture should be an African rock python if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't have poison. It squeezes it's prey to death.

100% correct this snake is one of the most harmless snake ever, in my village kids play with it and it doesn't harm them

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by ifyalways(f): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jkyoung:

Nne are you from Ahiazu Mbaise
Nope.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
MissSlimbody:

u wan kill snake? u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing in ghost mode
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
angryangry
4bobo:

u wan kill snake? u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing in ghost mode

You wan cry abiangry

Daddy Bentogringringrin
Awon little bentos nko?
Ati mummy wontongue
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
MissSlimbody:
angryangry
You wan cry abiangry

Daddy Bentogringringrin
Awon little bentos nko?
Ati mummy wontongue
kool....
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday by jacabi(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Aunti Opelenge, you neva see snake kill ni, abi you don forget sey you wan jo mi loju ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.