Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run (81344 Views)

Photo One Word For This Bros ! / Hilarious Photo:- This Bros Thought It Was A Bóóbs, See What It Turns Out To Be / One Word For This Bros (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by friends4ever(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
She's wife material.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by fishbone11(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

lmao cheesy cheesy
So person moniker na fishbone. Wahala dey o Oga no vex
No vex things my lady, the name is my brand, even my company name.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by reppeeny(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
this is how naija gurls dey behave oh....she don see awoof grin grin grin
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Onyiido: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
Run for kini? She no want waste your money and ya complaining angry grin

Reminds me of the hairstyle called FishBone undecided
Don't mind op. Babe eat wahala, she no eat wahala. Men/Guys can never be pleased with anything.

1 Like

Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by daresimon(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Run for kini?

She is being considerate, eating the bone might mean she is ready to manage with you.

Not sure sha o
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by TrishaP(f): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
fyxboss:
na, but why would she decide to chew fishbone.... Trust u sef, u no go fall ma hand
Don't be too sure smiley
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by VickyRotex(f): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Onyiido:
Don't mind op. Babe eat wahala, she no eat wahala. Men/Guys can never be pleased with anything.

I tell you. You dey mind dem. Make person just be herself, na im be the main thing.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by VickyRotex(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
fishbone11:

No vex things my lady, the name is my brand, even my company name.

For real? cheesy

Wondering what brought about the name undecided

Nice one tho.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by fyxboss(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
TrishaP:
Don't be too sure smiley
ah, i would diswife you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by fishbone11(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

For real? cheesy

Wondering what brought about the name undecided

Nice one tho.
That was way back in secondary school, I got a gift(shirt) from abroad and de label was Fishbone. I just fell in love with de name and I've been using it time now. Never new it was a hairstyle
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by VickyRotex(f): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
fishbone11:

That was way back in secondary school, I got a gift(shirt) from abroad and de label was Fishbone. I just fell in love with de name and I've been using it time now. Never new it was a hairstyle

Oh, that's really cool. cool

This is what the hairstyle looks like.

Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Onyiido: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

I tell you. You dey mind dem. Make person just be herself, na im be the main thing.
Most of them guys na 0%

1 Like

Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Matthew4sure(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
She just want to be a good girl
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by MrDoGood(m): 1:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Real warri chic
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by sapientia(m): 1:20am On Jul 09, 2015
actually, if she doesnt do this.. run..

She be waster
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by fishbone11(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh, that's really cool. cool
This is what the hairstyle looks like.
wow!!! its kinda cute.When I get married my wife must plait FISHBONE hairstyle.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Uulovers(f): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Free her joor. If she pick her food u go say na forming. My babe ride on
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by scandybuono: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Osigini run 4 wetin na,na wetin she go do 4 house be dat,abge mke una frEe d babe she is being real,if she dey pik d food now,una go say she dey form ajebo
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by VickyRotex(f): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
fishbone11:

wow!!! its kinda cute.When I get married my wife must plait FISHBONE hairstyle.

Lols. Yea cool, after all she'll be promoting your brand smiley
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by jayriginal: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
TrishaP:

But she isn't faking it. That is how she is.. grin

Perhaps cheesy
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Sunshinelady(f): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lordave:
I won't run cos I've gotten a money saving sex machine. From that day henceforth, our dates will be in the abattoir where I'll order a basket of okpukpu ewu for just #1000
u no well cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.