Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm (70345 Views)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Procure your well treated Hybrid Plantain Sucker

These and some of the reason why you need to procure your Hybrid plantain suckers from our farm.

Our suckers are well treated
Disease free
Uniformly mature at the same time
Big bunches
mature and ready for harvest with 8-9 months after planting.

We coach you on step by step how to start plantain farm till you start smile to bank.

You can visit our farm by call below mobile or send message to us.

Email: msg4lekan@gmail.com

www.plantainsuckers..com

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Fertilizer Application period

As we experience continuous rainfall this is best time to apply fertilizer to our crops. This should be done in appropriate proportion. The fertilizer should not be much and it should not be small. This can be done through use of hand trowel to pour it 5-10 cm away from the crop. You can apply N.P.K fertilizer. When you see that your plantain is coming up with flower you can also apply fertilizer like POTASSIUM if you can able to get it because it does not common in market. You can also make use of N.P.K because of Potassium content.

we dont apply fertilizer during the dry season this because it may kill your crops or unable to dissolve on the soil.

If it manure you like to apply on your crop, you can do that any period of time in year.

In case you are apply poultry dump there is a way to apply it, you just collect the dump and drop it on your crop, this can kill your crop due to high level of acidic content on the waste.

For detail on how to procure your hybrid plantain sucker and how to set your farm and maintain it till you harvest your crop call below mobile

Tel, 08065987831 same for whatsapp . emai? msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by olly6559: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
What's your farm location in Lagos. I'll love to visit you for field inspection and exchange of ideas especially, sales of produce
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
You can call below mobile 08065987831 or chat with me on WhatsApp for address of my farm and many more.......thanks for take your time to ready my post

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Weed control

what is weed? this are unwanted plant that grow in your farm. Nobody planted this plant, they grow naturally. This plant grow along with your crop, they share all nutrients that your crop should be enjoy only with your crop. This lead into stunting grow of your crop while this unwanted plant will grow bigger than your crop. You needs to put and to this menace. This can be done either via chemical application or manual labourer applications.

chemical application.
There are thousand of herbicide in town all of them are OK and good but each of them has different type of weed they can killed. To know the best contact your local agro chemical shop near you and ask for the best herbicide for weed on your farm.

By apply chemical is cheaper than employ human labourers. although u labourer cost are variable from one location or town to another. You either follow all the necessary instruction on your chemical bottle before you start use it or employed expert to spray your farm for you. You should afford not to allow chemical to torch your crop because some chemical kill crop along with weed.

Human labourer remained the best because the weed will die and remain manure for the crop while chemical case it not like that .

For more information and where and how to procure your Hybrid Plantain Sucker call below mobile or visit our farm for train on Plantain plantation.

Mobile: 08065987831,
msg4lekan@gmail.com
www.plantainsuckers.. com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Konquest: 5:58am On Aug 13, 2017
etrader:
On a acre of land, your can plant Minimum of 1000 of suckers on it .

If your use our suckers which is new improve hybrid suckers that produce two bunches on each sucker.

These will give you 2000 bunches of plantain.

If your sell it each minimum of N 800, you are going to make 1.6M .

This is lucrative business.

Even those who are going to Victoria island doesn't make such amount per annual

To get this sucker call this mobile or add me on bbm for details :
08065987831, 2B31CE57

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fallowing

A field that becomes unproductive should be left fallow when the plantain mats have been destroyed. Good results can be obtained with the use of kerosene, glyphoste or 2-40 but the plantain mats can only be completely destroyed by hand.

This ensure that no live materials remains to harbor pests and reinfect the field. To restore fertility, the organic matter in the soil should be raised as high as possible during the fallow period by planting an improved fallow example leguminous cover crops. Otherwise the fallow crop can consist of trees which can cut down at planting time and are growing back which was growing between the plantain rows as a source of mulch.

You can visit our blog for detail or call below mobile for detain on how to set up plantain plantation and how to procure your hybrid plantain suckers

08065987831, email: msg4lekan@gmail.com
www.plantain suckers..com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
AUGUST BRAKE RAINFALL

As we about exit from August Brake rainfall, we have to plan for dry season because in a couple of months we will are approaching dry season.

Like are said before, Plantain doesn't have certain period of time for planting, you can plant at any period. During the dry season if you can arrange irrigation into your farm to wet it added advantages but if you cant provide irrigation and your land is not swamp land then your crop will not die but it will stop growing till rain start by late march of coming year.

You dont need to waste so much money on rain gun or sprinkler or any large scale of irrigation, so far your objective is to get water to your crop. All you need to do is to source for water and use hose to dispatch it into your crop. You can source for your water from either nearby stream or you sink borehole into your farm and use pumping machine to pump the water into your farm. if your schedule is very thing you can employ farm boy to this for you twice a day.

in case your farm is on swamp area you will be having challenges of too much water during the rain season but reversed is the case during dry season. All your plantain will be green during dry season when others farm are dry up. If you are lucky to have your harvest during dry season and you sell your fruit at good price because there will be scarcity by them.

for further info on where to get your Hybrid suckers and you need coaching on how to set up plantain plantation you can call below mobile or send email to us or whatsapp your inquiry to the mobile. or visit our blog www.plantainsucker..com

+2348065987831
email=- msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
PLANNING DRY SEASON FARMING
As we are approaching dry season you need to prepare your farm for this period. As you know rain is essential to farmer, as we are approaching dry season you need to prepare your farm for this period. How can you do this? You need to source for alternative means of watering your farm to enable you have continuous farming round the year. You can use Borehole or Well as source of water.

This may cost you extra money but i bet you, you recover your money back.

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
The best climatic condition for the growth of plantain Plantation

Plantains like other bananas require a hot and humidity environment. Ideally, the average air temperature should be about 30•c and rainfall at least 100mm per month. Rainfall should be well distributed throughout the year and dry season should be as short as possible.

Irrigation is not suitable nor economically worthwhile for plantain grown by the backyard or small quantity due to the cost. But may become necessary when large fields are cultivated in area with a long dry season.

If you are planting from 500 stands of plantain and above it is necessary for you to arrange irrigation into your farm.

You can call us on how to set up irrigation into your farm land and where to buy your Hybrid plantain suckers.

Click below link for more detail in where to buy your hybrid plantain suckers and how to set up your plantain plantation.

Call : 08065987831
Email: msg4lekan@ gmail.com
www.plantainsuckers..com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
HOW TO SELL YOUR PLANTAIN

If this your first harvest, and you are plan to sell all your Plantain or some of if. You can take it to near by major market in your location. it is not advisable for you to invite buyer into your farm to come and buy it from your farm.
They will cheat you by given you bad price, because they know that you dont have idea of how to sell it.

i will advise you to take your plantain to market by yourself and sell it. There are two ways to market. At market there are middle men or i call them agents. You give your plantain to them to enable them look for buyer for you. You tell them the price you intend to sell your products.

to determine price to sell your plantain, it depend on so many factors.
1. Season you harvest your plantain
2. Size of your plantain
3. Ripe stages of your plantain.
4. Ability to negotiate with your agent, remember those agent too are there to make money too
5. Quantity of plantain in market at that vary day

All these are determine how much you sell your plantain. You need to give your goods to agent because you new to the market, once the tout in the market see your face they know that you are new, immediately they will charge you with different such of unauthorized money for example they ask you to give them ....OWO IYA LOJA, OWO BABA LOJA, OWO MORNING and many more.

That is why you need to give it to agent. He know on how to manage all these. But if you give it to people in your area or those people who fry plantain chip they will price it any how. I can only advise you to take it to market by yourself.

before you take it to market you need to visit the market few days to your intend day, try to see how they are sell it look for agent you can make arrangement with find out if he or she is a member of FRUIT PRODUCE association of that marker, collect his or mobile and make arrangement with he or she.

In case you want to sell it and you dont have agent to hook up with call mobile below am ready to assist you.

For detail on how to procure your Hybrid Plantain suckers and how to set up plantain plantation by yourself call below mobile

Tel....08065987831 whatsapp the same mobile
email......msg4lekan@gmail.com
www.plantainsuckers..com

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Challenge of new farmer on land preparation

Are you intend to invest in farming?

Are you think of how to procure a farm land?

Are you thinking of how to clear the land for planting purpose?

if any of these are your challenge, I guess I have solution to some but not all of it.

Before you will invest your hard earning money into any business you need to know much about the business you intend to invest into. if you don't the idea you need to engage consultancy who is an expert on the field to enlighten you about the business:
how to go about.
what are requirements or skill require
how much did I need as start up capital
how should I release as profit if I invest certain amount of money into it.

how long its going to take me before I am going to get back my returned and many more....

Keep this behind you. in farming it take certain period of time before you can get your money back. it is not like buy and selling where you get your returned immediately and pick your profit. No you need to wait for certain period of time before you can smile to bank.

After you have know that, the next it to procure your land. At this stage I can't be of assistance because of challenges associated with land matter in Nigeria. I will advise you, if you see a forest / farm land you like to buy or lease just ask for Baale house of that village or community tell him your intention am very sure he will assist you in that regard. Most of land in south west, south south and south east Nigeria are very good for Plantain. it is only temperature that are variable .

After that the next is clearing.

clearing involve different stages, in case if you are new in farming, after you have acquire your land the next is to clear it. like I have said before, don't use any mechanical device to clear your farm. like budozzer or caterpillar. Machine temper with top soil which will affect the rate of growth of plantain.

if you want to clear it, use human labourers to use crude equipment like cutlass to cut it. I know it stressful and it may costly in some area, but that will give you good result.

After clearing tell the same set of labourers before you start negotiate with them that they will do the Cutting, cut the small trees in the farm, sweep and burning it all together. You can now negotiate all these together. if you tell them that they will only do the cutting, and you pay them. immediately they finished this they will go and you need to cut the tree, sweep the farm and burning. at end you will end up pay double or triple money only on clearing.
land on the picture was cut but not properly sweep. This will make planting difficult and it will be difficult to clear another weed that will grow.

As we are approaching dry season this is period will use to prepare for another planting season or year.

As per plantain you can plant it any any period of time in a year. in my own farm, I always plant within December to February. some farmer will say this is not possible but this is possible for me I have been practices this for years now and always get result. I harvest my plantain before plantain will be flood the market and make good money.

You can contact me for detail on how to set your plantain plantation and procure your Hybrid plantain suckers, by call below mobile : .........you can also send your WhatsApp msg to d same mobile below
msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mulching

Organic matter is essential for plantain cultivation if the field is to be very productive for a long time. A high level of organic matter in the soil is beneficial because it stimulate root development, improve soil drainage decrease soil temperature fluctuation and increase soil porosity.

Organic matter decays under the influence of microorganisms in the soil, heavy rainfall and high soil temperature.

The amount of organic matter will gradually decrease on the field, the field has been cleared and cause a decrease in yield.

As a result of this your farm need MUlCH. You can either source produce from your farm or you transport it into your farm.

To produce mulch from farm, the weed you cleared you pack it round your crop or spread it round the whole farm. This will protect the soil against heavy rainfall and intensive sunshine.

To transport your mulch to your farm. You contact near by poultry, pig or cow farm near you to source for produce. You either buy it or they may dash it out to you. You transport it to your farm. If it is poultry produce you manage to get you need to allow it to dry off. When it turn to powder that is when you can apply it round your crop. If you have it in abundant you can pour it round your farm.

Another mean to prevent soil porosity is by plant carpet crops like cow pea, water Mellon, cucumber and co into your farm. This will prevent weed and protect the top soil from direct sunlight and heavy rain down pour.

For consultancy and where to secure your hybrid plantain suckers, call or chat with below mobile or call the same mobile.

You can also send email:
msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by nzedon2(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2017
Please is irrigation compulsory wen practicing plantain plantation?, Can someone do without irrigation and be successful in plantain plantation?. And also can harsh and direct sunlight affect plantain plantation badly.. I mean hot weather.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
You ask three questions,

1st, it irrigation compulsory for plantain plantion? It depend on your soil and location of your farm. If you have good water retain capacity soil, you don't need to irrigate your farm. If you have stream or river inside or very close to your farm you don't need to irrigate your farm.

But if you are your soil can't retain water and you are not far away to water your crop will look fine during the rainny season but when it dry season, if you visit your farm you will not like it , no matter amount of money you has spend. I don't say you will totally loss your crops, but some of them will fall with due to lack of water.

2ndly you can do without irrigate your farm if you put some measure in place. By planning planting period and plant excessively so that you consider some may be loss during dry period while the remain one can be cover the loss in case you don't plant on good soil.

Ironically those who plant on swamp area will surfer during raining season but when it dry season there crops will bean in good state. They harvest and sell at a good period because most farmers don't have plantain by them.

3rdly, you ask about harsh and direct sunlight effect on crop during dry season. Yes , it affect so much. This is not affect only plantain it affect all crops including weed too.

If you notice during dry season some crops that has big leave during raining season develop small leave that show that they manage little resource they have pending the time rain will start again. But in case of planting you will be observing fall in plantain stem and majority of plantain fruit are very small but costly in market.

I believe you get it right, if you have any inquiry feel free to call or chat with me on for more info.

To set up your farm, consultancy or procure your Hybrid plantain suckers feel free to call or chat with me via below mobile

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by nzedon2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate. but I still have another question please....is it possible or good to plant plantain and pineapple on the
same piece of land?
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
YES, you can plant pineapple on the same piece of land you plant your plantain, but the challenge you will face is how to clear your weed. This is challenge face by must Pineapple farmers. The weed, this because pineapple will pinch body of workers when they are clearing or walk inside pineapple farm. This make work difficult for the laborers and if you decide to apply chemical to control the weed, if can kill the crop especially if you dont know how to spray the chemical without allow it touch the crop.

In short Pineapple is one of the best crop to mix with your plantain.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
[center][/center]PLANING FOR SETTING UP PLANTAIN PLANTATION WHAT YOU NEED TO PUT IN PLACE BEFORE YOU START

1. Land Procurement

2.Land Preparation and land Clearing

3. Procurement of Hybrid Suckers

4. Transportation of Hybrid Suckers

5. Manure Procurement and Application

6. weed Clearing 3 to 4 times before Harvest

7. Harvest of plantain

8. Marketing or Processing of Plantain

9. Maintenance of the farm

Land Procurement..If you dont inherit a land from your parent or grand parent there is need for you to buy a land or lease one. You can either buy a land or lease this depend on your pocket. But it good if you can buy the land so that you can be save from bondage of OMO ONILE issue. I hope you know what they are up too. if you lease a land from them, once they see that your farm is flourish they can come out with difference formula or look for any means to disturb you to abandon your farm. By demand for more money apart from what you agreed with initially.

But in case you dont have enough money to invest on a land, i will advise you should lease the land and make sure that you see original land owner and have good negotiation with he or she, make sure you put all what you discussed into written and sign by all the concerned parties. i will advise you to sign like minimum of 5 years and above.

in case you want to buy or lease, you should go for deep forest where it has been cultivated for long period of time.
NEXT is Land Preparation

You can call below mobile for consultancy and Procurement of Hybrid Plantain Suckers. You can also visit our farm for proper discussion.

Mobile. 08065987831
email. msg4lekan@gmail.com
www.plantainsuckers..com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Land Preparation

After you have lease or purchase your land in preparation for next planting season, the next is to prepare your land by cuting and packing the weeds.

At this stage you need to be careful, don't engage caterpillar or bulldozer to clear your land for you. I am repeating this because some new farmers are still fall into this mistake. If you clear your farm land with bulldozer or caterpillar, it will will take a year to 2 years before you can harvest anything on your farm.

This is because you want to plant Plantain and plantain is a kind of crop that doesn't store its food on the root, so it feed directly on nutrient on top soil. As result of bulldozer clearing it will affect the top soil this will difficult for plantain to survive on it.

So all you need to do is to engage human labourers to do the cutting for you. They should make use of crude equipment like cutlass and hoe. The next to notice is during clearing is that you tell your workers or labourers to do the cutting , packing and burning for you. They should charge you once.
Don't forget to negotiate all these together, if not they will just cut the weed for you and left the farm un-pack which will be difficult for you to plant on it.

If care is not taken you will be force to pay for packing of weed and burning. To prevent this you need to do the needful.
In my area labourers charge N12k to clear a acre. It may difference in your area. In case it is aboki or mallam you can see in your area, I will advise you not to tell them to do all. You give them as a day job. They charge #1,200 per day in my area I don't have idea of your area. They work between 7am till 2pm daily. You need to be very patient in case you want to engage aboki, because they got angry easily, because they believe you are cheating them. Remember you feed them and transport them for that day you engage them.

This is for those who are new in d business.

In case you need hybrid plantain suckers, feel free to call mobile below or chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram.
You can also send email:

msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chemical method of clearing a farm land

Chemical method is another method use in clearing weed on farm. In case you choose to use herbicides you need to identify the type of weed in area you want to spray.
If you are spray for the first time, you need to clear the farm with cutlass first because it is not advisable to apply chemical on it when it bush. You need to clear it first. Then you apply chemical before you plant.

We classified the chemical into two categories, 1. Systemic 2, Contact .

Before you plant you can apply systemic e.g: Forceup , anytime you apply this systemic you need to wait for another 2 weeks before you start planting on it. This because systemic chemical will work directly into the root and stop the growth of the weed.

This will take some days before you can start see the effect of the this chemical. While Contact is quick action immediately you apply it you will start see the effect . in case you make use of this chemical you can start plant the same day.

In case you choose to use herbicides to kill your farm weed, you need to look for someone who can spry the chemical very well and manage your chemical very well for you. You need to monitor the operator, he can make use of two bottle of chemical and tell you it was four he use.

So you need to watch out. Don't just go and relax unless you will end up wasted your money on buy chemical.

For more details and where to secure your hybrid plantain suckers ....call below mobile or chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram on the same mobile.

Olami farm
msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Before you start farming you need a consultancy who can give you a professional advise on which type of farm you can venture into either cropping or live stock then you too need to check your pocket to decide on which one to do. You can consult us for consultancy on cropping specifically plantain.

Contact olami farm
By call below mobile or send WhatsApp message , you can also send email too

Tel, 08065987831
www.plantainsuckers..com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Land selection

This is one of basic stage or steps in setting of plantain plantation. It is advisable to procure loamy moldy soil. This crop did very well in loamy moldy soil than any another soil. It does well too on mold clay soil. How can you recognize a loamy soil as a lay man? Just hold the soil and see that it partly black not red. The soil must be able to retain water. To identify the water that retain water, you notice if rain water sink into the soil not wash way during rainfall. The land must be table, not slant or slopping land. If it slopping land all the top soil nutrient will be wash down.

The soil must be cool round the year. It must not be flood area. Mostly this can be classified as swamp area. Also it can be plant on upland with loamy soil but water should be provide to irrigate the farm during dry season, unless the crop will stop growing or given stunting grow. Although dry season will not kill plantain like other crops but the growth rate will be drastically reduce. Even those that produce fruit by then will be affected. The fruit will be reduce unless plant on swamp area or wet with water daily.

In case your land is swamp area you will have challenge during raining season. The crops will not grow well, due to large value of water but during dry season reversed will be the case. The crops will come out with good big fruit while other people will not have fruit to sell by them. So I will advise you to acquire a land from upland and swamp area for that you will be have crop round the years in case you cannot provide irrigation into your farm during dry season.

You can contact us for more info on how to set up plantain plantation and how to procure your Hybrid Plantain suckers.
call mobile below or visit this site for detail.

Tel. 08065987831whatsapp the same mobile too.
email. msg4lekan@gmail.com
www.plantainsuckers..com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Mix Cropping
One of the easiest way to prioritise your farm is by practise mix cropping. The best crop to mix with Plantain is Cucumber, watermelon, corn and many more. It is not advisable to plant tuber crop.

If you plant watermelon or cucumber, they provide carpet cover, they covered the whole farm and prevent from constant weeding. Both cucumber and watermelon ready for harvest within 90 days after planting. If you have good yeild you sell these mix crop to pay for farm workers or labourers before you harvest your plantain.

You can visit our blog or call for more info on plantain farming
www.plantain suckers..com
Tel: 08065987831
WhatsApp the same mobile too or send inquiries to below email; msg4lekan@gmail.com

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
LAND PREPARATION PERIOD AND TO FAST TRACT YOU CO FARMER

As we approach dry season period this is period farmers use to prepare for the upcoming planting period. After you have harvested your crops, the next is to clear the land by cutting the weed and burn it.

You can do this by December to January or early March. Then you start planting by March of coming year. In case you want to smart you co farmers, you can cleared your farm by December January and start planting by February. Although there are some crops that will not do good if plant by February but this is not applicable to Plantain. If you plantain it during dry season it will not die but the growth will not be rapid as you may think, but it will not die. immediate rain start, it will speed up the growth while other farmers will start clearing of their farm and think of planting. You have go ahead of them. You can not harvest your crops at the same, you will definitely harvest before them because you are not plant at the same period.

As you know plantain has season, sometime is costly while some time it cheap, this occur as a result of demand and supply law that apply. By the time other your co farmer bring their produce to market it will force the price of plantain down, but You as smart farmer will sell your crops at a good price because you plant earlier.

if you can go extra mile by irrigate your farm, you can plant round the year and you make sure that you dont wet your crops during sunny day because this may burn your crops.

You can contact us at Olami Farm for more detail on plantain farm and How to procure your Hybrid Plantain Suckers
call or send whatsapp MSG to the same mobile
Tel, +2348065987831
msg4lekan@gmail.com
www.plantainsuckers..com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Bonaparte1: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Plantain and banana available straight from the farm. text 08186063087
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Propose Quotation for setting up planting farming on 1 acre of land (Lagos and Ogun state case study)

1. Weed cutting or bush clearing: on 1 acre of land.= #20,000.00 (negotiable)
2. Purchase of Hybrid Plantain suckers 1000 suckers on 1acre= #80,000 (negotiable)
3. Transportation of suckers within Lagos and Ogun environ = #20,000.00 +/-#5,000.00(negotiable) depending on distance
4. Planting of plantain suckers (1000 suckers) =#20,000.00 (negotiable)

Maintenance,
1. Fertilizer procurement 1 bag =#7,500.00 (Negotiable)
2. Fertilizer application =#10,000.00 (Negotiable)
3. Clearing of weed
i. manual method =#20,000.00
ii. chemical method=2 bottles ×#1,800=#7,200.00
#2000.00 application fee
G total=#11,200.00
So you chose any one that you can afford, but chemical is d best.

This will be repeated as soon as weed is growing. Weed growth rapidly during rain season than dry season. once your crop form canopy then you clear less weed.

Before you harvest you can repeat the clearing 4-5 times.

Harvest

You need to hire daily pay workers to help you in harvest and convey it to standby vehicle that will carry it to market. #1,500.00-#3,000.00

This are proposed cost for setting up plantain on an acre of land.
for more detail visit our blog or call below mobile or chat with us to order for your Hybrid Plantain suckers

www.plantainsuckers..com

Tel: +2348065987831
e-mail: msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
STARTING A NEW PLANTING SEASON WITH OUR CHEAP DISEASE FREE HYBRID PLANTAIN SUCKERS
If you are looking for where to get your Hybrid Plantain suckers
if you are looking for where to coach or Train how to set up and how to manage plantain plantation
Business Proposal on Plantain farming
if you are looking where to sell your plantain

You are at right channel. All you need to is to call below mobile or chat with me on whatsapp.
also you can send your inquiries via email..

+2348065987831

msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year to you all

This very year shall be a prosperous year to us amen.
if you are think of how to start your farming this year and you don't know how to do so.

feel free to call us or chat with us we are going to give you free coaching on how to set up plantain Plantain by yourself and we be with you till you make your first harvest.

welcome to Year 2018

www.plantainsuckers..com

+2348065987831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Are you thinking of where and how to set up plantain plantation.

Land is the primary major step to be take before you go into any form of crop farming.

You can either buy land or lease a land. If you don't have enough money to procure land, why can't you lease one for minimum of 4-5 years. If you are thinking of which one is the best location. If you can try to get a land in side forest that will be the best for you. Reasons, 1. it will be very cheap to in term of price, 2. It contain large quantity of nutrients untapped . 3. Your crops will be save from thielf and herdsmen .
It will be very cheap to rent or procure but you spend so much money in clearing of the field. This is because after you have cleared the weed, you will need to fell down trees and burn them into aches before you can plant anything inside.

You can also plant on any available or affordable loamy soil you have access to. Land preparation should start during dry season. This doesn't mean you can't plant at anytime if the year but if you clear your field during dry season it will dry enough to enable burn the weed perfectly.

I still learn that some people are still using bulldozer to clear their farm land. If this method is working for other crops, not in plantain. This is because plantain doesn't store it food on the root it feed it from top soil which bulldozer have cleared. This will lead into stunting grown of the plantain. It can take years to produce fruit in some occasion.
Therefore I will advise you not to use machine to clear your field. You can engage labourers to do that for you. If you are planting on large acres of land, you can clear the farm land and plant, this will prevent where you have already clear from growing weed before you complete the rest.
For more information on how to set up your plantain and where to get your Hybrid Plantain suckers feed free to call below mobile or visit my blog . you can also send email for any inquiry on plantain farming .

www.plantainsuckers..com
WhatsApp messager to the same mobile
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Are you thinking of where and how to set up plantain plantation.

Land is the primary major step to be take before you go into any form of crop farming.

You can either buy land or lease a land. If you don't have enough money to procure land, why can't you lease one for minimum of 4-5 years. If you are thinking of which one is the best location. If you can try to get a land in side forest that will be the best for you. Reasons, 1. it will be very cheap to in term of price, 2. It contain large quantity of nutrients untapped . 3. Your crops will be save from thielf and herdsmen .
It will be very cheap to rent or procure but you spend so much money in clearing of the field. This is because after you have cleared the weed, you will need to fell down trees and burn them into aches before you can plant anything inside.

You can also plant on any available or affordable loamy soil you have access to. Land preparation should start during dry season. This doesn't mean you can't plant at anytime if the year but if you clear your field during dry season it will dry enough to enable burn the weed perfectly.

I still learn that some people are still using bulldozer to clear their farm land. If this method is working for other crops, not in plantain. This is because plantain doesn't store it food on the root it feed it from top soil which bulldozer have cleared. This will lead into stunting grown of the plantain. It can take years to produce fruit in some occasion.
Therefore I will advise you not to use machine to clear your field. You can engage labourers to do that for you. If you are planting on large acres of land, you can clear the farm land and plant, this will prevent where you have already clear from growing weed before you complete the rest.
For more information on how to set up your plantain and where to get your Hybrid Plantain suckers feed free to call below mobile or visit my blog . you can also send email for any inquiry on plantain farming .

www.plantainsuckers..com
send your WhatsApp messager to above mobile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen / Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.