Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. (71105 Views)

Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS / Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by tpapi: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by phykiesexy: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by phykiesexy: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
naijaboy756:
no one is happy wasting money. Mind u, before going the herbal way, many hospitals have been visited. Mind u, herbal no get test kits. They direct u to the MEDICAL lab. It is the lab that says it is staph. The first hospital I used gave me dossages of anti-biotics including one very whitish painful injections. I tell u, not even a quarter of the symptoms reduced. The doctor was then asking so I mean with all these drugs, nothing happened. My question to you is this. How then does one know what is wrong? What causes the symptoms such as wormlike mvmt,itching,serious body hotness etc?
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by naijaboy756: 4:06am On Jan 10, 2016
phykiesexy:

Call this number 07057882254, u wld b fine.
say it here for all to read

1 Like

Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
say it here for all to read
pls can i av ur e-mail or number, there is something urgent i need to discuss wit u pls
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by naijaboy756: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Quiet thread
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by osemwegieosakpa: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
I don't Brag about my cure for HIV/AID. Its real if only u can follow my protocol. They are time tested antiretroviral drugs that have a capacity to rapidly reduce viral load in the body and at the same time increase CD4 within weeks. For details call :+2348104443869. Whatsapp+2348180688587 or email: princeelijah@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good day my fellow narialanders, i took a break at updating this topic on this platform because so many people keyed in to this wonderful opportunity at a particular time and i decided to finish up with their total treatment before i could bite more than i can chew (having so many people on treatment without being able to supply all of them the drug as at and when due) I did this because once a person starts taking our drugs there should not be breakage in the course of treatment. We try to take number of people that we can treat at a time. many people have regain their health throught our drug which is a gift from compasionate God.

Am sincerely sorry for many that called but could not get the drugs. Most of you that called but couldn't get good responce from us can now order for their drugs. Distance is not a barrier becuase we way bill our drug to any part of the country even beyound.

Our free trial drug will convince of our claim for total cure for this staph infection. Call 08063413205.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Call for total cure of staph infection now
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
smiley
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Our free trial drug is still avaliable, call 08063413205 to book your now
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
so many testimonies, call 08063413205
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2016
When treating this stubborn infection, a lot of attention has to be paid to immune boosting. This is very important because this bacteria infection compromises the immune function a lot leading to constant weakness and lethargy. Vegetable and fruits are necessary for one having this infection. One should listen to his /her body to know some foods that do not go down well with body system. For more information on this infection call 08063413205.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
nickdoc:
When treating this stubborn infection, a lot of attention has to be paid to immune boosting. This is very important because this bacteria infection compromises the immune function a lot leading to constant weakness and lethargy. Vegetable and fruits are necessary for one having this infection. One should listen to his /her body to know some foods that do not go down well with body system. For more information on this infection call 08063413205.
u mentioned fruits, wat r d fruits dat one can take
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2016
gommex:
u mentioned fruits, wat r d fruits dat one can take
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2016
Carrot is very nice because it contains lots and lots of vit A, it boost the immume system so much. If you can afford to be juicing it, at least two to three glasses a week it will be execellent. eat apple, cumcumber, garden egg, paw paw. Avoid banana, orange, pineapple, local pear. All flour products should be avoid because they make our body to be more acidic and bacteria infection thrive well in acidic body system.

Noddles and spaghetti are no go area, avoid deep fried things, avoid air conditioned rooms. Car air conditioner worsen the whole problem of staph infection so use less of it. Fresh air is better. Dont expose yourself to cold, put on your sweeter in cold weather. Eat a little at a time and this is specially for those with weakened immune system due to the activities of the bacteria. Like i always tell my patients that body immune system must be part of the whole battle. Once you eat a heavy meal at a sitting, you have given the body a heavy task to perform because our body uses a lot of energy to digest heavy meal. Once this happens the immune system will be deprived of energy with which to be doing the battle. An immunosupressed person finds out that his sysmptoms become much again after a heavy meal.

Dont eat late at night. Eat early enough so that the food will be digested before going to be. Eating late night is just giving ur digestive system and your body in general a heavy work when you will be lying in your bed with heavy stomach. Eat less of red meat because it contains HEME iron, a kind of protein that the bacteria feed on. White meat is the best.

Avoid alcohol becuase it play down the already weakened immune system. Eat lots and lots of fruited pumpkin leaves, it regenerate and purifies the blood. You can make a plan to be eating N100 worth of the leaves three to four times in a week. It will suprise you how healthy you will feel if you can do this consistently for 1month plus. Just wash and slice it, cook it half done and garnish whatever you want eat with it. It might not be palatable but it works fine.

Reduce your intake of orthodox anti biotic, Over use of it does more harm than good to the whole body system. Those that can drink the first water from sequezeed bitter leaf should do that most often because it detoxifies the whole body system a lot.

Much of carborhydrate is not good for somebody that experience weakened immune system, eat carbohydrate foods but less at a time.

Diary products like milk, yougurt, egg should be avoided. Avoid so much stress because it produces cortisol, a hormone that inhibits the function of immune system. Get enough sleep at night. To be continued............. Call 08063413205
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Nobody: 10:49am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=naijaboy756 post=40425916]Hello everyone. Trust your day is going on well. Had to create a new moniker because of the stigma STD's carry. I have been a victim of Staph since 2002. Ever since, i have been running from pillar to post looking for cure. I started with the hospitals where i was placed on several powerful anti-biotic that only suppress the bacteria and make them resistant. Some one once said that staph is just like poison. most times you feel like you want to commit suicide. When i use the toilet, the 2nd push comes with a mucus penile discharge. Body is always hot as if some one put fire. itching on the private part,anus hole and thigh area, body and veins shaking, something like worm moving in the body, when i press any part of my body on a wall or seat and stand up, that part starts itching. weak erection etc staph is worse than poison. I don't even pray my enemy gets infected. I then switched over to the herbals. I have taken all forms of serious herbals. Sorry to name them(silver biotic 2, Ruzu bitters 6,etc) and used the herbal remedies by popular herbal doctors in naija all to no avail. I almost gave up becos i believed they are all scams. don't ask me how much i have spent cos i have spent hundreds of thousands. I saw this thread and wanted to ignore but reading through i saw some incentives by the OP like free trial drug, post dated cheques etc i decided to try. I started using the OPs drugs nov 1st and i must tell you i am very happy and optimistic. The rate at which the signs are disappearing gives me hope that there will be total eradication in the 3 months stated for the treatment. pls note ... i dont knw the OP and am not fronting for him. as a victim, i know what others are going through. I encourage you to try the OPs treatment. as for me, there is a MASSIVE improvement in how i feel and when compared to the time i took the other drugs. i still wonder when people say staph is not an ailment...[/

Has it been eradicated?

1 Like

Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by basbabans: 11:42am On May 07, 2016
Take a look on it. Sounds informative article mate. Thanks.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by deriod(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=Larryfly post=45393235][/quote that's what i want to no too I'm tired of wasting money
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2016
Get our free trial drug today and you will be so convinced of the efficacy of our drug. Call 08063413205.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Nobody: 11:52am On May 09, 2016
Had staph, treated with herbal treatment. Now went for a test after the treatment, just a urine culture, no semen and the result is heavy growth of e. Coli no longer staph. I need help and explanation.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by phykiesexy: 4:42pm On May 09, 2016
Larryfly:
Had staph, treated with herbal treatment. Now went for a test after the treatment, just a urine culture, no semen and the result is heavy growth of e. Coli no longer staph. I need help and explanation.

Go to d lab, do a test. Leave all dose herbal treatment alone. After going to d lab for test dey wld write drugs to use. Go to a doctor to prescribe antibiotics to use based on d lab result cus some antibiotics wld be written on it to show it wld cure it. Wen done wid treatment,go back again and do a lab test again and meet a pharmacist or doctor to prescribe drugs based on d lab result. Keep on doing it like that till ur lab result say no bacteria. Most lab show e coli and it's staph. Go to another lab and do anoda test. So dey can prescribe staph antibiotics.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
phykiesexy:

Go to d lab, do a test. Leave all dose herbal treatment alone. After going to d lab for test dey wld write drugs to use. Go to a doctor to prescribe antibiotics to use based on d lab result cus some antibiotics wld be written on it to show it wld cure it. Wen done wid treatment,go back again and do a lab test again and meet a pharmacist or doctor to prescribe drugs based on d lab result. Keep on doing it like that till ur lab result say no bacteria. Most lab show e coli and it's staph. Go to another lab and do anoda test. So dey can prescribe staph antibiotics.

Thanks but weren't you the one giving out a particular number on jan 1,on all threads for staph
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by phykiesexy: 8:53am On May 10, 2016
Larryfly:

Thanks but weren't you the one giving out a particular number on jan 1,on all threads for staph

Yes I was d one. I don't use that line anymore n am married now. I know u understand.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 10, 2016
phykiesexy:

Yes I was d one. I don't use that line anymore n am married now. I know u understand.

Wow. Thats a glimpse of hope for us cos you were successfully treated. I just took your advice and I did another test this morning. Guess its antibiotics now, no more herbal.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by phykiesexy: 12:47pm On May 10, 2016
Larryfly:

Wow. Thats a glimpse of hope for us cos you were successfully treated. I just took your advice and I did another test this morning. Guess its antibiotics now, no more herbal.

I av a doctor in law and a lot of people come to his office to get treated. Dats how I knew abt staph. I am just trying to help that's all.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 10, 2016
phykiesexy:

I av a doctor in law and a lot of people come to his office to get treated. Dats how I knew abt staph. I am just trying to help that's all.

I understand you well. I really do.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 10, 2016
phykiesexy:

I understand you well. I really do. Just help us in anyway you can. You can link us to the in law if its possible.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2016
Get our drug today and be totally free from staph infection. Call 08063413205
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2016
Call 08063413205 to get guidelines on how to manage staph infection and stay healthy till you are financial stable to go for total cure.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2016
contact 08063413205 for your total cure for staph infection
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Branxman: 4:44am On May 17, 2016
naijaboy756:
some reasons why I dislike doctors. It like the knowledge you have about staph is out-dated. Sorry if that hurts. The carriers that feel demonic and troubling symptoms are crying for help you are speaking English. I have done have tests with results showing the sensitivity of the bacteria to all d drugs mentioned above. Bt take dem na and see what happens. I don't know why doctors still deny the fact that this troubling form of staph is real. I beg u!!! Pray you are not infected.. And if u still insist it is not staph that has been causing the worm-like mvmnt in d body, itching, body hotness, penile dicharge, weak erection and low sperm count, what then is responsible becos lab results shows staph.. Abeg no let me vex o!!! U dnt knw wat one is suffering.

I have got very effective herbal remedies that worked for me. I was once a victim!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

35 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 442, 152 Discharged,13 deaths / 220 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2388. 385 discharged. 85 deaths / Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.