Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (36844 Views)

London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by lalasticlala(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
The Defence Headquarters has announced that Nigerian troops have arrested persons suspected to be masterminds of the recent bomb attacks on Jos and Zaria.

The announcement came via the official Twitter account of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

“Troops have arrested a mastermind of the Jos & Zaria bombing at a checkpoint in Gombe following an operation by combined team of military & DSS operatives.” the tweet read.

A bomb attack at the Secretariat of Sabon Gari Local Government, Zaria, Kaduna State on Tuesday, July 6, left 25 people dead and 32 others injured, and 24 hours earlier (Monday), a twin bomb attack in Jos had killed 44 people and injured 47 others.

In Jos, the first bomb went off at a restaurant opposite the Bauchi campus of the University of Jos, while the second one went off at the mosque near the Yan tyre market area of Dilimi junction along Bauchi road about 15 minutes after.

The Zaria attack occurred at the venue of biometric registration of civil servants.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/08/nigerian-troops-arrest-jos-zaria-bombing-suspects/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by temitemi1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Where is there pictures undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by vizkiz: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
#calls CTU(ketu branch)

Vizkiz bauer: Shade pass me to aso rock angry

Buhari: yes bauer

Vizkiz bauer: mr president we have some suspects in custody, taking them down to CTU for interogation

Buhari: good job bauer! Get me some updates as soon as you get any information

Viizkiz bauer: yes Mr president! Shade prepare me a life feed from the interogation room and get me agent almeda! angry

The following takes place between 4:30pm and 5:30pm. Events occur in real time. . .

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by carinmom(f): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thank God, we hope they would be mercilessly dealt with. In fact they should all be shot dead without trial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by dunkem21(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Made up beer parlour yarns ..Show us their pictures na ..

Igbo si afu n'anya ekwelu. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by shachris02: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
this is the intelligence i was talking about. I would always believe Buhari, a former General, in a battle before i believe some ogogoro sniffing Fedora Puppet.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by kheart(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
for d first time sss is making d headlines for good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by alaoeri: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Believe DHQ at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by kolatobs(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
some people are so fast ehn
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great

Great

Great

Great

Who says the Nigeria Military is not functioning shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by ayusco85(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why should I believe this news?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Built2last: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Take note of the word ''SUSPECTED'' mastermind

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari call your boys to order grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by sanandreas(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
We need prosecution not just arrest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by chiefololade: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Commendable
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by okeke00(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
hand him over to angry Nigerian youths. we knows what to do with his kind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Ecoplexus: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pictures of the suspect or ...

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by JustSayYesOkay: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
A good development!! Their prosecution should be made public and done quickly

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Soe is writing......
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by danpaul1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Who is deceiving who?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Where is there pictures undecided
No comment till I see ministerial list
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by olusolaj(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
shachris02:
this is the intelligence i was talking about. I would always believe Buhari, a former General, in a battle before i believe some ogogoro sniffing Fedora Puppet.

hmmmm...another victim of booharytrick

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
They also need to be prosecuted.......
Arrest in nigeria isn't big news anymore
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by hazyfm: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
HALELLUYAH

NO HIDING PLACE FOR THE WICKED
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Candyrain(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mastermind ke? And I'm sure in no distant time they would be set free. Buhari is sympathetic to these people, there's nothing the Nigerian Army can do to them.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by hazyfm: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jacide:
Buhari call your boys to order grin grin grin

WHO MISTAKENLY LEFT YOUR CAGE OPEN?

6 Likes

THUMBS UP OUR MILITARY
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by emmanuel2015: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
hazyfm:

WHO MISTAKENLYLEFT YOUR CAGE OPEN?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Holl holl up .Suspected Master Minds..

Same DHQ that has been killing Shekau Over and Over again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Unknown Gunmen Sack Ubani Police Station Abia State, Set Facility Ablaze (pic) / IPOB Members Chased Ifeanyi Uba Out Of Court Premises In Abuja: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.