Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! (4712 Views)

Lessons From The Art Of Stone Balancing / Photographers/Designers Learn The Art Of Digital Retouching / Digital Photography Training: Shoot & Edit Like A Pro! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Do you have a passion for Photography? Are you unemployed/under-employed? Is Photography your hobby and you want to make a career out of it and make good money? Do u want to learn how to edit pics & create powerful effects? Then look no further.
Register for our Photography courses today and become a professional Photographer+Editor, make money while having fun! Travel round d world covering events, mixing with d stars.
A little story bout me: am an elect/elect engineer (ife alumnus), used to be a programmer but now living my dream as a Digital Photographer!
Experience: Working with award winning photographers like Kelechi Amadi Obi, James Iroha, Don Baber etc @ Epson many years ago, was the turning point in my career; From an Oracle Programmer to a Photographer & Videographer, and i've Never looked back!
I invite u to join me in dis journey of life; MAKE MONEY WHILE ENJOYING WHAT U DO- My definition of real success!
Registration for the sept/oct set is ongoing.
Dates: Sep.28-Oct.13
Limited spaces available!
Contact us:
Tel: 08187017588, 08030822276, Whatsapp: 08187017588. BB: 53164037
Web: digipixstudio..com email: digipixstudio@yahoo.com
Instagram: digipix_studio
Address: Digipix, 11 thomas salako str, (str. beside Tantalizers) off ijaiye rd, ogba, ikeja, Lagos.

Week-day: 6 wks (mon, wed, fri.)
Week-end: 8 saturdays
FREEBIES:
1. Softwares 2. Refreshment 3.Plugins & Brushes 4,Writing Materials 5.E-Books on photography 6.T-shirt

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
With some of my cast n crew+Monalisa Chinda @ a production recently

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
with ini edo

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Working with smart objects

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Creating Bubbles & Bling effects

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 3:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Hi guys, keep d calls coming
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
BONANZA!!! N10k discount for 1st 2 pple to register!
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by softtegs(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
CHARLOE:
BONANZA!!! N10k discount for 1st 2 pple to register!

is cool, but i can do better than this
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
@ softegs, dats a good discount and its for aug. batch alone.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by ProGSM(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2015
HI,

I am interested in this offer. I have added you to my bbm and will talk to you later.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by SSBOtaru(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
This a video I shot with Sony DSC-HX300 on blue screen and a 3light point!
I Did the editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
You can learn how to do this if you visit my blog at
www.ssbotaru.com
Subscribe to my news on training resource and workflow program and get time and dates to learn for free.. watch this is very professionally done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI

1 Like

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
@ pro gsm, ok. u can also chat with me on watsapp- 08187017588, cheers.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
With some of our students in d ongoing August set training.

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Take advantage of this Bumper Bonanza Package and book ur slot, LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE! Samples of what u'd learn @ DIGIPIX PHOTO-ACADEMY:

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Changing colour while maintaining texture

1 Like

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Be you a photography newbie or with some experience, our courses are designed to meet your needs. The course is broken down into:
1. Basic/Module1 & 2. Advance/Module2
1. Basic: Starts with camera usage; Light control, aperture, shutter speed, iso, Shallow DOF, Wide DOF, DPI, Definitions/Terminologies etc, to Editing; Removing spots/blemish, changing background, re-sizing images, to Outdoor photoshoot, event coverage etc
Requirement: No prior experience in photography required.
2. Advance: Advance photoshop techniques,smoothening skin, working with; layers, channels, plugins, brushes, burn/dodge technique, creating effects & musical slideshow, designing fotobooks, photography business etc
Requirement: You must know d Module1.
Plz, for the detailed basic & Advance photography course contents, check/click:
www.digipixstudio..com
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Intending students for this program should please NOTE:
The photography & Videography courses are separate, each takes a month. You can start with Photography then move on to Video d following month. For those who don't have time on their hands. you can run the 2 concurrently/simultaneously.
@ the end of the course, you will undertake a test and execute a project, b4 your certificate will be issued u.
It is also mandatory for graduands to undergo a 3-6month internship/attachment with a photo studio/multi-media outlet, in order to garner neccessary experience.
We usually absorb 1 or 2 students on internship. Students on attachment with DIGIPIX are entitled to a monthly allowance.

1 Like

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
For those interested in d training outside lagos that can't make it down for dis batch because of accomodation & duration issues, we are working on a special, convenient package that will suit ur needs. WATCH THIS SPACE!
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by Iamoilprince(m): 6:02am On Jul 28, 2015
CHARLOE:
For those interested in d training outside lagos that can't make it down for dis batch because of accomodation & duration issues, we are working on a special, convenient package that will suit ur needs. WATCH THIS SPACE!

wats the cost ? venue ?
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 2:29am On Jul 30, 2015
@ iamoilprince:
the Fee is N70k.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 4:00am On Jul 31, 2015
ATTENTION PLEASE: Resumption Date Shifted- Due to popular demand, the resumption date for Aug, 2015 batch has been shifted forward by 1 (one) week, so as to eneble some of our intending students take up d 2 spaces left (1 space left each, for week-end & week-day programs respectively). Thank you. Regards -Digipix Management.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 4:03am On Aug 05, 2015
1 more space to go! Make dat call now, grab dis opportunity.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good News!
Are you interested in our Photography Training but reside far from our office location (Ogba/Ikeja axis) and discouraged by:
-Distance
-Accomodation
-Feeding
You don't have to worry anymore. The management of Digipix Photo Academy have put together a special 1-week intensive training program with FREE:
1. Accomodation
2. Feeding
3. Transportation
Unbelievable right? The best part is that all these (including other Freebies) goes for our normal fees of N80k Only!
Date: Aug.31-Sept.5
Time: 10am - 4pm
This special program is designed to suit those outside Lagos interested in this program but dont have where to put up, as some people have called to complain.
So, what are u still waiting for? Grab that phone and make that call/ping now, LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!

Contact us:
Tel: 08187017588, 08030822276, Whatsapp: 08187017588. BB: 53164037
Web: digipixstudio..com email: digipixstudio@yahoo.com
Address: Digipix, 11 thomas salako str, (str. beside Tantalizers) off ijaiye rd, ogba, ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2015
October batch loading........
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Random shots from the on-going August 2015 set; Some students of Digipix Photo Academy August batch in a practical session yesterday.

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2015
An Instructor assisting a student.

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
The sept/Oct batch starts 21st sept, 2015. Registration is ongoing, make dat move, call/ping us now. Plz Note: Only 8 spaces available; wkday:4, wkend:4. Hope to hear from u soon, cheers.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 1:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Hanging out with award winning fotographers, Emeka Okereke & Uche James Iroha and 1 of our students @ an event organized by Nikon recently in lagos.

Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Bonanza!!! Register b4 Sept.28, 2015 and get 5k discount!
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 12:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Hi all, take advantage of dis promo, call/ping now to book ur seat.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2015
FREE!!! Want a free photography e-book & be part of our watsapp group? Then Drop ur email & watsapp number here, courtesy; Digipix Foto Academy, cheers.
Re: Learn the Art of Digital Photography. Register for the Sept/Oct Batch Today! by CHARLOE(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2015
Helloo house, please check www.digipixstudio..com for more info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Tutorials From Lynda.com / List Of The Best Cost Effective Laptops For Graphic Designers And Developers / Timelapse Of Hyperrealistic Drawing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.