Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... (6497 Views)

Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Revelation 3:22 "Whoever has ears let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches.

Ephesians 1:17 " That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ. the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him {Jesus}.

Colossians 3:16 "Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Romans 8:9-10 "However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. "And if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin" yet the Spirit is alive because of righteousness.

Revelation 1:7-8 "Behold He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. Even so Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, "Who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty

"Christ is hear in the Spirit" Christ said: He will come' in the clouds with great power and glory. Every eye will see Christ coming down from Heaven. Until then we are with Christ in Spirit and in Word and in truth..
paxonel:

You are good, you don't have any problem with God.
You are perfect the way you are like this, as far as God is concern. Simply because you believe in Jesus.
The same thing with me.
i believe that, to say Christ is coming is understatement.
Christ is already here with us
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
brocab:
Revelation 3:22 "Whoever has ears let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches.

Ephesians 1:17 " That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ. the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him {Jesus}.

Colossians 3:16 "Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Romans 8:9-10 "However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. "And if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin" yet the Spirit is alive because of righteousness.

Revelation 1:7-8 "Behold He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. Even so Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, "Who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty

"Christ is hear in the Spirit" Christ said: He will come' in the clouds with great power and glory. Every eye will see Christ coming down from Heaven. Until then we are with Christ in Spirit and in Word and in truth..
They used to tell us in church that when rapture comes, only those who will be raptured will see Jesus and disappear. While others will not know what is going on.
Now, you are saying every eyes will see Christ coming down?
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
People aren't superman they cant fly into the clouds. {In flying machines they can} "Without the Lord, we can't do what Jesus can do, only the Father in heaven can rise Jesus and lift Him above the clouds, Spirit-flesh and blood.

Jesus said: what His Father done to Him, Jesus will also do for us.
John 12:26 "Whoever serves Me must follow Me, and where I am My servant also will be, My Father will honour the one who serves Me.
In Matthew, Mark, Luke, Thessalonian's, Revelation, He will come with great power and glory and lift us up as His Father lifted Him up into the clouds meeting Him in the air.

As Quote>Humans are demons or angels by their actions, as the case may be.
Any case humans are "Not" demons,what religion are you preaching if people were demons Then How did Jesus cast out demons from the people?

Ephesians 6:12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, and against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Witchcraft is real, you may not see it-but its there, demonic spirits roams around to find who they can devour.

1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring loin, seeking whom he may devour.
Could you show a little light on this subject why you feel humans are demons or angels, maybe you should look at it with another view. Plus I don't understand your theory about the rapture and what has it 'to do with these demonic beings anyway.
paxonel:

Demons and Juju do not exist in this physical world ,
They are all fictions.
Humans are the demons or angels by their actions,as the case may be.
The same thing with rapture.
people can never fly to the clouds or some mysterious disappearance in this physical world. If we die, anything can happen in the spirit, But certainly, not this physical world that we are living.
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2015
I am not saying in my own words, but the bible says that every eye will see Jesus coming down.
The bible proves the rapture will come at the end of the age "not before" every eye will see Jesus coming, Not just a few-who are raptured.
Romans 8:18-38 "For the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. {Meaning everyone suffers before they can enter into glory at the end of the age}V's 36 As it is written-For your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Why do you even listen to these false prophets-when you have the bible in front of you, test the spirits-test the word, test the truth. Jesus said: He will come at the end of the age-NOT BEFORE.
I have heard this lie myself-and some believers claim and believe the rapture will come before the end of the age, they believe they won't suffer any pain before Christ is coming-this is not true.
I was taught this very same lie in Church, until one day I asked the lord for the truth' and sure enough the lord has been pouring out the truth amongst those who want the truth. The lord tells us "CLEARLY" in scripture when the final call up will happen at the end of the age, not before.

This is like the tithing scam they use within the church. ripping God's people off, twisting the truth around for financial gain.
paxonel:

They used to tell us in church that when rapture comes, only those who will be raptured will see Jesus and disappear. While others will not know what is going on.
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
And I would like to add, when believers don't check the word of God themselves, they end up confused about what's been said by the Church.
1 John 4:1 "My Dear friends do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
So its important to check the word of God. And read what Jesus says in word and in truth.
paxonel:

Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
brocab:
And I would like to add, when believers don't check the word of God themselves, they end up confused about what's been said by the Church.
1 John 4:1 "My Dear friends do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
So its important to check the word of God. And read what Jesus says in word and in truth.
that's true
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by Sunglow: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
paxonel:

The rapture n coming of Christ are two different events that will happen one after the other.Rapture will happen 1st n only those in Christ will hear the trumpet now when the rapture happens Christ Jesus will be in the air/clouds then the dead in Christ will be raised at the sound of the trumpet to meet the lord in the air
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
brocab:
I am not saying in my own words, but the bible says that every eye will see Jesus coming down.
The bible proves the rapture will come at the end of the age "not before" every eye will see Jesus coming, Not just a few-who are raptured.
Romans 8:18-38 "For the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. {Meaning everyone suffers before they can enter into glory at the end of the age}V's 36 As it is written-For your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Why do you even listen to these false prophets-when you have the bible in front of you, test the spirits-test the word, test the truth. Jesus said: He will come at the end of the age-NOT BEFORE.
I have heard this lie myself-and some believers claim and believe the rapture will come before the end of the age, they believe they won't suffer any pain before Christ is coming-this is not true.
I was taught this very same lie in Church, until one day I asked the lord for the truth' and sure enough the lord has been pouring out the truth amongst those who want the truth. The lord tells us "CLEARLY" in scripture when the final call up will happen at the end of the age, not before.

This is like the tithing scam they use within the church. ripping God's people off, twisting the truth around for financial gain.
Yes, it is true that tithe is scam.
i have analysed it, tithe is truly brain washing.
But you don't know how it is scam.
You heard it from someone that tithe is scam, just like they made you to believe rapture is coming.
You don't analyse the bible to confirm truths.
Anything they tell you, so long it falls within the general beliefs of people all over the country and your church, to you automatically it is true.
even when the whole nation is not morally upright, you ignore that fact and take their general principles and beliefs of rapture.
it is your choice
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by Sunglow: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
And those that are still alive who are in Christ we also at the sound of the trumpet be caught up in the air to meet the Lord.(many on the earth after the rapture will notice the sudden disapperance of peoples allover the world bit they will still not understand what has happened)Then we go to heaven. In heaven we will stay only 7 yrs after the 7 yrs then will Christ n tens, tens of thousands of His saints return to the earth this time around "all eyes shall see him"because this time his feet will touch the earth( I think mount Oliver in Jerusalem, but for the rapture he will just be in the air and rapture the church) that's when that scripture will be fulfilled.
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sunglow:
The rapture n coming of Christ are two different events that will happen one after the other.Rapture will happen 1st n only those in Christ will hear the trumpet now when the rapture happens Christ Jesus will be in the air/clouds then the dead in Christ will be raised at the sound of the trumpet to meet the lord in the air
I'm sure you didn't read this thread
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sunglow:
And those that are still alive who are in Christ we also at the sound of the trumpet be caught up in the air to meet the Lord.(many on the earth after the rapture will notice the sudden disapperance of peoples allover the world bit they will still not understand what has happened)Then we go to heaven. In heaven we will stay only 7 yrs after the 7 yrs then will Christ n tens, tens of thousands of His saints return to the earth this time around "all eyes shall see him"because this time his feet will touch the earth( I think mount Oliver in Jerusalem, but for the rapture he will just be in the air and rapture the church) that's when that scripture will be fulfilled.
story.
I have heard this fiction before.
go and read this thread
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by Sunglow: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
paxonel:

story.
I have heard this fiction before.
go and read this thread
For u it is story, but it takes less than a seconds for anyone to transcend from this physical material world into Eternity. Will u be able to come back and make things right?You know what the bible says, that they (people or anyone) without God is without hope they not know what shall befall them at the end, they live not knowing life is a journey from the physical to our final resting place eternity)CHRIST IN ME MY HOPE OF GLORY.
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2015
As Quote> But you don't how it is scam, you heard it from someone that tithe is scam just like they made you believe rapture is coming.
Was it not you who had "Claimed" you were taught about the rapture in Church, and you believed-just like we all were taught these same lies.
See people these days rely on the pastor more then they rely on God, no-longer do they read the word of God themselves. Having no knowledge or wisdom they are bumping into each other blinded. This gives the preachers a chance to say anything they like in Church, even if it does take people away from the word of God. Who questions their authority
paxonel:

Yes, it is true that tithe is scam.
i have analysed it, tithe is truly brain washing.
But you don't know how it is scam.
You heard it from someone that tithe is scam, just like they made you to believe rapture is coming.
You don't analyse the bible to confirm truths.
Anything they tell you, so long it falls within the general beliefs of people all over the country and your church, to you automatically it is true.
even when the whole nation is not morally upright, you ignore that fact and take their general principles and beliefs of rapture.
it is your choice
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Its only true if you decide to follow up on the truth about the word of God.
paxonel:

that's true
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 5:32am On Jul 25, 2015
The Lord said he will come back a second time-your theory shows He's coming back a third time.
The bible clearly states us in scripture when Jesus first entered into the world as a child, He also states He will come back no more then a second time.
The Lord said every eye will see Him coming in the clouds at the end of the age, Not before.
Matthew 24:36-38 "Even though He had told us no-one knows except the Father. He has given us these warnings around these last day's.
V's 37 '" But in the days of Noah were 'so also will be the coming of the Son of Man.
A lot has happen since, and the more we turn on our Televisions, read news papers the world has turned upside down, the weather has hit the roof and people are running to and fro, as you can see the Lord has been given us these end time warnings, just so we know these times are near.
This rapture theory has been twisted around so much people aren't reading their own bibles to even find what is the truth and what is not the truth. This is starting to sound like a secret society club, that only those who will be rapture'd will know when this time will take place. Jesus said every eye will see Him, not just a few who are rapture'd at the end of the age.

We have all seen the movies about these end times theories, many are being used as warning signs, others don't make sense, like the movie left behind-but either way we are reminded each day to get ready for the Lord.
Many believe the rapture will take place before the tribulations starts. The tribulations have already started. Look around you.
And where is it written the raptures before the 7 years and after the 7 years,Christ will return bringing with Him tens of thousands of His saints at the end of the age.
Would you share some light on this subject?
Have you heard the parable that's written in Matthew 13:24 "Its about the tares and the wheat, Jesus say's at the end of the age, the angels will gather up the tares first and put them into the fire, and then they will gather together the wheat and put them into barns.
{It means the elect is the wheat, and we won't be taken up into heaven 'until the tares which are those who had refuse Christ, are gathered up together first and put into the fire} {Other words meaning to say>we are the last to leave planet earth, we are not the first}
THIS SCRIPTURE LIKE ANY OTHER SCRIPTURES ALONE DOES NOT BACK UP THE RAPTURE THEORY BEFORE THE END OF THE AGE.
Sunglow:
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
brocab:
As Quote> But you don't how it is scam, you heard it from someone that tithe is scam just like they made you believe rapture is coming.
Was it not you who had "Claimed" you were taught about the rapture in Church, and you believed-just like we all were taught these same lies.
See people these days rely on the pastor more then they rely on God, no-longer do they read the word of God themselves. Having no knowledge or wisdom they are bumping into each other blinded. This gives the preachers a chance to say anything they like in Church, even if it does take people away from the word of God. Who questions their authority
they can't try all that in developed countries where people ask sensitive questions such as uk, SA and america.
Bishop oyedepo will tell you his experience in the UK.
our priority should be mental development of church members, but African tradition nor let us see road.
just like what is happening in African families, the father will mess up and nobody questions him in the house simply because he is the head, the same thing is practiced in churches. Nobody question pastors even when they are wrong
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sunglow:
For u it is story, but it takes less than a seconds for anyone to transcend from this physical material world into Eternity. Will u be able to come back and make things right?You know what the bible says, that they (people or anyone) without God is without hope they not know what shall befall them at the end, they live not knowing life is a journey from the physical to our final resting place eternity)CHRIST IN ME MY HOPE OF GLORY.
The rapture doctrine is not an intelligent one at all, it is a contradictory doctrine from satan to continue tormenting God's children on earth , by some ancient Catholic primitive theologians who never went to school.
unfortunately, christians never summon the courage to analyse it until this present generation..
Thank God for current day educated christians .
when you meet people spending millions to build sky scrappers in Dubai, new york, Australia. To them., rapture is fake story. Nothing of such will ever happen in reality.
I can't spend money building my world as God commanded Adam, replenish this world, only for it to be destroyed by some illogical event called rapture.
look at the illogical story self, as intelligent as the Bible is?
in all the books i have read in my whole life i have never seen any book as intelligent as the bible.
little wonder it is the greatest selling book at all times.
if you are still talking about rapture as a christian , then it's obvious you are still far from understanding Bible
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 12:35am On Jul 26, 2015
This is why there are major problems involving the church, no-one is gain enough to question the head, allowing these mad men's to continual to control these non-spiritual churches.
An old traditional family type head, should be asked questions, involving family traditions, but to allow a man to control a household without training, is like placing a child in to be the next government.
Home or Church does not make any differences, even the leadership takes orders from either the law or if they are Christian take orders from God.
Who is Bishop oyedepo? And what was his experiences in the UK.
You seem to know a lot about what is happening in Africa-is it because you live amongst the African community.
Is this your Church you belong too, the Living Faith Church the winners chapel in Africa?
paxonel:

they can't try all that in developed countries where people ask sensitive questions such as uk, SA and america.
Bishop oyedepo will tell you his experience in the UK.
our priority should be mental development of church members, but African tradition nor let us see road.
just like what is happening in African families, the father will mess up and nobody questions him in the house simply because he is the head, the same thing is practiced in churches. Nobody question pastors even when they are wrong
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2015
brocab:
This is why there are major problems involving the church, no-one is gain enough to question the head, allowing these mad men's to continual to control these non-spiritual churches.
An old traditional family type head, should be asked questions, involving family traditions, but to allow a man to control a household without training, is like placing a child in to be the next government.
Home or Church does not make any differences, even the leadership takes orders from either the law or if they are Christian take orders from God.
Who is Bishop oyedepo? And what was his experiences in the UK.
You seem to know a lot about what is happening in Africa-is it because you live amongst the African community.
Is this your Church you belong too, the Living Faith Church the winners chapel in Africa?
Oyedepo is the founder of the living faith church in Nigeria, Africa.
i live in Nigeria though I visit the UK often.
i see the differences in values between UK churches and African churches.
i think the problem of Africa comes from the african traditions.
the Bible preaches ethics and love..
African traditions uphold injustice, and infringe on the rights of the minors.
Africans unconciously take these values into their churches.
the worst is, they use rapture to threaten church members in Africa that, if they are not loyal to pastors they will miss rapture and go to hell fire, saying that if Jesus come and meet you and catch you red handed when you are suppose to be in church .
So, every Christian in Africa are all church freak.
Then, you see these kind of pastors who will tell you that the reason why you are not making money is because some spiritual men in your village are hunting you.
Then, you will start calling your old mama in the village witch and refused to take care of her.
university professors in Africa are also brainwashed like this, by illiterate pastors.
imagine the level of injustice and ignorance
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2015
It don't matter what part of the world you go, we will always find prosperity preachers every where, all preaching the same sermon {Money}
What you had said: this same teaching 'all must go to Church, came directly from the Roman Catholic Church at the Vatican.
It was Pope Francis who is pushing for the new world religion, bringing to power, a law that everyone must worship God on a Sunday.
Sunday worship, is not biblical.

With the info you have shared, shows another Church bites the dust, that's leading many to Hell.
1 Timothy 6: "Its been in the last few years we are hearing more and more about these Churches, and its sad every time when we hear God's chosen have been led away, for Error and greed; preachers are proud, knowing nothing, causing disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife reviling, evil suspicions, men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, using the word of God as the means of financial gain.
And the Lord says withdraw yourselves from these men.
Matthew Mark and Luke Jesus warns us, many will come in, His name, claiming they are He.
paxonel:

Oyedepo is the founder of the living faith church in Nigeria, Africa.
i live in Nigeria though I visit the UK often.
i see the differences in values between UK churches and African churches.
i think the problem of Africa comes from the african traditions.
the Bible preaches ethics and love..
African traditions uphold injustice, and infringe on the rights of the minors.
Africans unconciously take these values into their churches.
the worst is, they use rapture to threaten church members in Africa that, if they are not loyal to pastors they will miss rapture and go to hell fire, saying that if Jesus come and meet you and catch you red handed when you are suppose to be in church .
So, every Christian in Africa are all church freak.
Then, you see these kind of pastors who will tell you that the reason why you are not making money is because some spiritual men in your village are hunting you.
Then, you will start calling your old mama in the village witch and refused to take care of her.
university professors in Africa are also brainwashed like this, by illiterate pastors.
imagine the level of injustice and ignorance

Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2015
babafemi1000:
Pray the Holy Ghost to inform and enlighten you and he will. Glad to see you seeking God for yourself. Don't stop searching the scriptures, you'll find truth there.
God bless you for this
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2015
brocab:
It don't matter what part of the world you go, we will always find prosperity preachers every where, all preaching the same sermon {Money}
What you had said: this same teaching 'all must go to Church, came directly from the Roman Catholic Church at the Vatican.
It was Pope Francis who is pushing for the new world religion, bringing to power, a law that everyone must worship God on a Sunday.
Sunday worship, is not biblical.

With the info you have shared, shows another Church bites the dust, that's leading many to Hell.
1 Timothy 6: "Its been in the last few years we are hearing more and more about these Churches, and its sad every time when we hear God's chosen have been led away, for Error and greed; preachers are proud, knowing nothing, causing disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife reviling, evil suspicions, men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, using the word of God as the means of financial gain.
And the Lord says withdraw yourselves from these men.
Matthew Mark and Luke Jesus warns us, many will come in, His name, claiming they are He.
prosperity preachers can afford to exist in developed nations such as America and the UK, these countries have stable economy.
The urgent need for Africa is not prosperity preachers, Africa need enlightenment urgently.
Africans need to be informed about the Bible content, what information the Bible is trying to pass, and no pastor is ready to do that. All they want is money.
Right now, i followed a friend to one liberation city church in Lagos, Nigeria.
the pastor is just saying because Abraham sacrificed his son(ignoring the Scripture that says the least person in God's kingdom is greater than Abraham ) that church members should go and empty their bank account and come and sacrifice the money on his ulter.
i swear to God, this thing is happening right now as i post this ,10:37am, Sunday 26th July 2015.
You can search for pastor Chris okafor message of this date.
image the way people are desperate to get money.
and foolish Nigerian government don't see these things
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
No country needs the prosperity preachers, not even in Africa.
Yes America and the UK, are stable, in some ways, but in other ways "No" not at all. Money prosperity belongs to the world.
Hitler once said: to own a country-you must first disarm it. And the Church once said: for the sake of money, we own the world.
Africa is not alone-we as Christians fight the same fight, we are tested all day long.
Jesus said: I am the truth & the life the resurrection, the good shepherd, the bread of life, the light of the world, the gate, and the true vine, everybody who seeks after Me will find Me. This enlightens our souls even in Africa....
paxonel:

prosperity preachers can afford to exist in developed nations such as America and the UK, these countries have stable economy.
The urgent need for Africa is not prosperity preachers, Africa need enlightenment urgently.
Africans need to be informed about the Bible content, what information the Bible is trying to pass, and no pastor is ready to do that. All they want is money.
the pastor is just saying because Abraham sacrificed his son(ignoring the Scripture that says the least person in God's kingdom is greater than Abraham ) that church members should go and empty their bank account and come and sacrifice the money on his ulter.
i swear to God, this thing is happening right now as i post this ,10:37am, Sunday 26th July 2015.
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by NumberOne2(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
wordoflife2us:
Please i really do not want to be confused with any biblical message to ensure that iam doing the right thing and at the right time, please dear nairalanders, i wish to know from the bibllical account what the Lord said about rapture and when it will occur? the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to redeem His people, is it the time of rapture according the scripture? Another questions is this, will rapture come before the mark of the beast or after the mark of the beast, I need quotes from the Bible please..... We should not be deceived in anyway by the events of our days, be careful and alert, be sober, do not always get drunk, parties and all that, but please try to read your Holy Bible to get light from God to know the hidding wisdom of today's events, you will be able to recognize and know what is going on only when you read the word of God Almighty....

The Great Tribulation cannot be researved for Christians. This will be an injustice by God's standards.
However, if before or after the tribulation, what does it matter? Some will die before then and face their before others. The key is just be ready. Jesus said:
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. - Matthew 24:44

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Well said: Matthew 24:44 " Say's it all.
It makes a lot of difference if one knows the truth-one who is willing to spend a little time reading the word of God.
Studying and learning bible scriptures, understanding the truth not fiction-facts without fairy tales-stories that shows evidence, separating the truth from the lies. That alone make a difference.
Jesus said: Test the Spirits. Weather they are of God or not.
NumberOne2:

The Great Tribulation cannot be researved for Christians. This will be an injustice by God's standards.
However, if before or after the tribulation, what does it matter? Some will die before then and face their before others. The key is just be ready. Jesus said:
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. - Matthew 24:44

Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 12:35am On Jul 27, 2015
I see, after reading about Pastor Chris okafor he is a prosperity preacher, another one biting the dust, wrong teachings always leads to destruction, by his own sermons he is after the cash more then he preachers the truth on the word of God. Already the fruit of the spirit isn't showing-and destruction will always come forward, with those who fail the test.

And if these allegations against him are true, then the Church needs to stand fern, telling him to step down from his authority, if he is found guilty he needs to repent before the Lord-and if the Church is willing after he repents-let him preach.
If God can forgive so the Church must forgive-this man needs to re-study the scriptures before he becomes a preacher again.

His wife is accusing him for bashing her, while other women involved in the Church have accused him for sleeping around with them.
If these allegations are true, by their fruits you will know them-others words this man does not follow God-What's wrong with the Church, why are they allowing this man to keep on preaching, this isn't showing a good example, is this the way the Church expects to act against each other? What the blind do, the blind don't see.
Church get him out-someone stand up to Him, question his so called authority. Until Pastor Chris is found innocent place the second pastor in charge of the Church as long as he isn't corrupted too.
If Pastor Chris is found guilty he needs to repent to God, he needs to repent to the Church, and all those he has feared and hurt.
This man needs to step down.
paxonel:

Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by paxonel(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2015
brocab:
I see, after reading about Pastor Chris okafor he is a prosperity preacher, another one biting the dust, wrong teachings always leads to destruction, by his own sermons he is after the cash more then he preachers the truth on the word of God. Already the fruit of the spirit isn't showing-and destruction will always come forward, with those who fail the test.

And if these allegations against him are true, then the Church needs to stand fern, telling him to step down from his authority, if he is found guilty he needs to repent before the Lord-and if the Church is willing after he repents-let him preach.
If God can forgive so the Church must forgive-this man needs to re-study the scriptures before he becomes a preacher again.

His wife is accusing him for bashing her, while other women involved in the Church have accused him for sleeping around with them.
If these allegations are true, by their fruits you will know them-others words this man does not follow God-What's wrong with the Church, why are they allowing this man to keep on preaching, this isn't showing a good example, is this the way the Church expects to act against each other? What the blind do, the blind don't see.
Church get him out-someone stand up to Him, question his so called authority. Until Pastor Chris is found innocent place the second pastor in charge of the Church as long as he isn't corrupted too.
If Pastor Chris is found guilty he needs to repent to God, he needs to repent to the Church, and all those he has feared and hurt.
This man needs to step down.
step down?
it's like you don't know these Africans.
a political administrator has never stepped down because he was found corrupt in the history of African politics, is it a religious leader who will tell you i build the church by my own effort that will step down?
impossible.
the worst is, over 80% of the church members comprising of brainwashed minds, will still uphold the pastor as their spiritual head inspite the level of misconduct found by the pastor.
we have heard of one rev king who was indicated for murdering his church member, yet some members of that church goes to prison to feed him, saying he was suffering persecution as Paul and Salas suffered, that he was not guilty of the murder
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by brocab: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is this your answer to me is Step down? How about you? Are you not brainwashed-like the rest of the members? Will you front up to Pastor Christ, now that you know he is a fraud? It takes one man to wear the lords armour, carrying his shield of faith in his left hand, and the sword of the Spirit in his right hand-travelling with God's wisdom and Gods' knowledge to start a riot, and always ready to use the word for God..
God can use someone like you, without the fear of man-one who is willing to go out and battle against the principalities and the powers of this world. The Devil of old-Satan, causing deputes between God's army and Satan's army who have involved themselves in the Church of God.

{The story of the wheat and the tares}

You are right I don't know the Africans, only because I'm not African, but what I do know is about the prosperity preachers all over the world.
Jesus had warned us about these wolves in sheep clothing, false prophets-leading large mega Churches, all in the name of Jesus.
Men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth, knowing nothing, causing deputes, arguments, and using the word of God for financial Gain.
From such withdraw yourselves.
{Other words-leave the Church, and find a Church that's preaching the truth in Christ}

Good and Evil' either way will always find their own, Good and Evil can be staring right at you. And in this day and age without the word of God, people in genial don't have any discernment between what is Good and what is Evil.
This shows when the Lord had written the bible, He had given us warnings, that these near end times, we can discern by making a choice who we worship and obey.

Matthew 24:5 "Jesus said: many will come in My name claiming I am the Christ, and deceive many.
Luke 21:8 "He replied "Watch out that you are not deceived for many will come in My name Claiming I am He, the time is near, do not follow them.
{What would Jesus do} If Jesus Himself acted like one of these pastors 'then the world would have no cause, and die without a purpose.
Its the same every where, prosperity preachers can only find what the world can find-worldly riches, building in a worldly system that belongs to a world of pure Evil.
Jesus said: you cant worship God and Mammon at the same time, you either Hate one and Love the other.

1 John 2:15 "Jesus said: do not love the world, or anything in the world. if anyone loves the world the love of the Father is not in them.
paxonel:

step down?
it's like you don't know these Africans.
a political administrator has never stepped down because he was found corrupt in the history of African politics, is it a religious leader who will tell you i build the church by my own effort that will step down?
impossible.
the worst is, over 80% of the church members comprising of brainwashed minds, will still uphold the pastor as their spiritual head inspite the level of misconduct found by the pastor.
we have heard of one rev king who was indicated for murdering his church member, yet some members of that church goes to prison to feed him, saying he was suffering persecution as Paul and Salas suffered, that he was not guilty of the murder
Re: Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Scholar8200:
■ The rapture would precede the Great tribulation.
■The pre-rapture believers are not the tribulation saints referred to in Revelations 7:14 & 20:4.
■ Besides, the rapture described in 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 does not fit into the 7yr tribulation period; it precedes it. Furthermore, the coming of Jesus after the tribulation is not to take saints to Heaven (rapture) but to overthrow the antichrist and commence the millenial reign see Revelations 19:11-21 & 20:1-6.
I am afraid there is no truth to what you claim at all since what Jesus Christ instead said of the tribulation He spoke of is that it would happen during the generation that was His disciples. The Tribulation described by Jesus Christ took place almost 1900 years ago, as described by the Prophets and Jesus Christ. He revealed this to you right in the context of the same passage of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21. That happens to be the very same Tribulation spoken of in the book of Daniel, in the book of Joel as well.
32 “The fig tree teaches us a lesson: When its branches become green and soft, and new leaves begin to grow, then you know that summer is very near.
33 In the same way, when you see all these things happening, you will know that the time[d] is very near, already present.
34 I assure you that all these things will happen while some of the people of this time are still living.
35 The whole world, earth and sky, will be destroyed, but my words will last forever. - Matthew 24 vs 32 - 35
Jesus Christ told you that all He said regarding the questions....
1 Jesus left the Temple area and was walking away. But his followers came to him to show him the Temple’s buildings.
2 He asked them, “Are you looking at these buildings? The fact is, they will be destroyed. Every stone will be thrown down to the ground. Not one stone will be left on another.”
3 Later, Jesus was sitting at a place on the Mount of Olives. The followers came to be alone with him. They said, (Question#1) “Tell us when these things will happen.(Question#2) And what will happen to prepare us for your coming and the end of time?” - Matthew 24 vs 1 - 3
... which His followers asked Him at the beginning of that same chapter.

2. Pre-rapture believers? I am not even certain what that means. undecided

3. Paul did not create another Tribulation period separate from the one spoken of by Jesus Christ and the Prophets before Him. Tribulation as mentioned in Scripture points to the very same one taught by Jesus Christ and the Prophets. Paul did not create his separate kingdom from them all. He simply reiterated what had previously been revealed to all through the Prophets and Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Jump Into A River To Save A Stranger Who Tries To Commit Suicide? / Exclusive: The Messy Details Of Pastor Chris’ Divorce / Hell's Best Kept Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.