Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? (1625 Views)

2003 Murano: A Dilemma / I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated / Its Honda Element A Better Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by somez(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Greetings everyone, am back being Much confused than before so need to seek ur qrofesional advice. Am about buying my 1st car but had in mind Honda element or rav 4, but was advised to get d element. Honestly, i love elements cos of its sleek boxy nature and space. I heard its economical too. But now, am faced with buying a murano of about 600k!! Good qrice? Its murano expensive too maintain? Are the spare qarts scars? Biko, helq a brother o. Thanks my brothers.
Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by oktawian(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Even here in europe murano has a huge problem with the automatic gearbox ...

So i'm guessing that this price 600 k is for a reason ...

1 Like

Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by somez(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmm.... I actually bargained from 750k but hv to still inspect more. Thanks.
Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by Tonykings: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Murano is a box of problem... it usually develops gear problem, just run frm it get ur element and smile all d way

1 Like

Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by oktawian(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Check this one :

http://www.samarins.com/reviews/murano2.html

Hope it will help you.

Regards Oktawian

1 Like

Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by shamecurls(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Murano shocked shocked shocked

Run 4 your dear life

2 Likes

Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by gentilityndu: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Both are brothers from Different mother.....

1 Like

Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by billy187(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
600000 for a murano? it might just be the deal of the century- either for you or the owner grin. An INTENSIVE test will not be out of place.

2 Likes

Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by earthrealm(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2015
terrible choices...both cars are crap.
murano = gearbox prob
element = cartoon on wheels

dude..upgrade ur choice

2 Likes

Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by chuka5000(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Run
Niggha
Run
Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by icemann(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
What you guys call a gear box problem is either a software or ECU problem. If you are talking of the hesitation to accelerate problem. The Gear box ECU is having problems storing the default gearing program and causing the late gear selection. To fix it TEMPORARILY you need to reset the ECU.
Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by sultaan(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na Murano our people dey take pick their teeth ba, how the mighty have fallen.

There was a time inspired was selling one of those for ~N7m naira and our people jumped at it now over time the love is gone just the reality of our mechs destroying those trucks all over the place pouring ambro in the atf
Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by sultaan(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na Murano our people dey take pick their teeth ba, how the mighty have fallen.

There was a time inspired was selling one of those for ~N7m naira and our people jumped at it now over time the love is gone just the reality of our mechs destroying those trucks all over the place pouring ambro in the trans
Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by laivwire(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
All I know is the last time I went to the mechs village,broken down Muranos was about 60% of the cars there. I was even offered one for N500k.

Personally I think a Toyota Rav 4 is the most reliable and comes in highly recommended as a first car.
Re: Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? by femicousim: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
i believe you've gotten a lot of advice on why you should not attempt the murano EXCEPT you want to convert the gearbox, the RAV 4 tops it, BUT it depends on the model year because 05 downwards also have ECU problems always masquerading as gear issue.since you like box-like SUVs as i do, you may hazard the element, it has own "small" "small" issues, but which vehicle is free from blame?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG May Cut Car Import Tariff. / See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) / Top 10 Cars For Single Guys To Attract Women In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.