Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help (6237 Views)

How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly??? / Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works / I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
Can any one in Nigeria help me: I need to cast a spell on someone.

I need like a REAL VOO DOO master.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by pureminded: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
@poster, what has the person done to you ?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2009
Many things. At this point, I only wish the person DEAD or MAD.

So can you help or not ?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by elowa: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2009
closes door and leaves silently
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2009
What part of Nigeria are you? Am a priest remember so I should be able to help you for a huge cost
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2009
Im in Anambra state
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by CrazyMan(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2009
I think we're making progress. . . what part of Anambra are you?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
I learnt that if u drown yourself in river niger for like 7days,n comes out alive,u'll b a super natural fellow,doin things u never imagined u could do.U can even be invisible,immortal,u can pronounce any thing n it comes to past,u can even change the different time zones to suit ur taste,n to crown it all,u'll be satanic
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by CrazyMan(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
tiniyata:

I learnt that if u drown yourself in river niger for like 7days,n comes out alive,u'll b a super natural fellow,doin things u never imagined u could do.U can even be invisible,immortal,u can pronounce any thing n it comes to past,u can even change the different time zones to suit ur taste,n to crown it all,u'll be satanic
Who told you that.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ tiniyata

Why don't you try it and then help me cast a spell on this person. Im not close to the river.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2009
Any amount of money will be paid. I need this person MAD or DEAD.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ifedisky(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2009
Itz easy na. You do not have to waste money to do a simple thing like this. What you'll do? Strip yourself of all worldly apparel and go STARK NAKED. Take a detour of seven markets in anambra and circle then seven times. Use your staff of office(dic.k) and hit the ground repeatedly while chanting "die!,die!,"
Rules to remember
1, no bathing for 1 yr
2,dry fasting for 1 yr
3, no peeing or poo poo for one yr
4, no twanging for one yr
May HE reward you!!
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2009
Ifedisky u are 2 much lol
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2009
@crazykid, my great grand fathers,great grand sons friend told me that
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ifedisky(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2009
@pat. I be IFA priest na! grin
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2009
Ifedisky, i see, but u knw reach me 4 voo doo level o, i get certificate sef.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by dae(f): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2009
Ifedisky:

Itz easy na. You do not have to waste money to do a simple thing like this. What you'll do? Strip yourself of all worldly apparel and go STARK NAKED. Take a detour of seven markets in anambra and circle then seven times. Use your staff of office(dic.k) and hit the ground repeatedly while chanting "die!,die!,"
Rules to remember
1, no bathing for 1 yr
2,dry fasting for 1 yr
3, no peeing or poo poo for one yr
4, no twanging for one yr
May HE reward you!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2009
I need real answers.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2009
Can any one in Nigeria help me: I need to cast a spell on someone.

Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2009
Ok pasakosa, i'll help u, but on 1 condition
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2009
without insults, what condition is that ?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2009
Tender ur iya's obo ati ur baba's oko now, am w8ing 4 u here in my shrine!
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2009
bring yours parents privates first.

BTW, your statement's corny.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
Tender your parent's privates first then we can talk.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2009
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]@ poster
             You are Welcome,im a Nigerian and im glad  seeing  you are speaking straight from your mind,i can help,i need you to be specific on the kind of spell,.im a Satanist n' raw in the realm of spirituality n power,casting of spells in satans higher power.
Think clearly about what you need.,is it for Blessing or Cursing??I SHALL LINK YOU UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

If you need a car, perhaps it would be best to do a spell that will help you to bring a car into your life, rather than asking for a few thousand dollars to come your way so that you can buy a car. Magic can work in many ways and you might be limiting yourself if you donít stay open to all possibilities! But remember, magic works best if you really need something, rather than just desiring it.
still waiting to hear from you again.
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2009
Ogaga!!!
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by tommy2k2(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2009
b4 u cast a spell, think about ur future,,, i think the best thing is to leave everything for God to handle,
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2009
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2009
Bonjour ogagaoghene, commènt çavà?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Hey pat,Oniovo_me ça va tre tre bien,mais j'ai essayé de vous rencontrer sur ym, je vous ai donné mon email pour m'envoyer un ami demande, mais toujours dans l'attente, je vous ai envoyé f_request 2 fois, mais vous n'avez pas répondu.

Oniovo_me Kidievwiare?. oui, Omaganre_mamo et toi.
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2009
lol, ogagaoghene, so u knw how 2 speak urhobo lyk dis eh. Omagare niove. I tried 2 add u up d oda day, but u went offine, i will do dat 2day, probably in d evnin by 4pm. Mavo, what of ur aye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bra Types Every Lady Should Know.(pix Included) / Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) / When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.