Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) (58563 Views)

The Introduction Of The Changan Brand From Stallion Motors (photos) / 2014 Model Volkswagen Jetta: Bought Brand New From Stallion Motors <<<SOLD>>> / sold bought Brandon new Volkswagen Polo 05 now 330k 08061311315 08028612026 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by mfm04622: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
This a great achievement by the GEJ government! This is unbelievable! Well done! Hope Buhari can keep this up

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
youngvizzy1:
Buhari at Work cheesy my Hero grin grin cheesy
Which Buhari? Aboki wen neva read Koran finish
Na Jonathan hand work my brother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by jasper83: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
jnrbayano:
When I see/read this kind of news, I run and punch the sky in jubilation for there's hope for this country's technology.

Where in Lagos is the shopfloor and the plant located, Lalasticlala?

I fancy getting a look in.

cool

Lagos - badagry exp. way by volks b/stop.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
fxgal:
Latest I. T scholarship programs available run by an Indian firm and also provides distance learning training available @ http://workandstudycenter.com

I refuse to have anythg 2 do with Indians
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by light004: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Obijulius:
Jonathan is truly the best we have had.

His handlers were just a bunch of loafers.

Great job GEJ.
Good one Nigeria

How can a man revive a dead automobile industry and people have the audacity to say he didn't do anything.
it's so sad. how blind can a people be?

3 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by ndcide(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
This was what we saw in GEJ. A Progressively industrialized Nigeria, One with Agricultural boom, one where the youth could believe and achieve, He wasn't perfect but we saw in him someone who will take the country to a greater height if we support him.

But Some others CHOSE to see through the eyes of the devil.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by theassassin: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
StOla:

Imagine a GEJ administration without corruption and treasonable irresponsibility by its principal.

Good riddance to Goodluck Jonathan.

How much did Nwobodo stole?

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai
Buhari is an illiterate Daura dullard the bastard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by aryzgreat: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
[s]
gbrown:
Pls lets be serious here, the plant was revived by stallion group, which i am sure is a private company, so why the misleading credit to Jonathan? Funny enough i have not read any comments today from TANIODS today when madam okonjo iweala finally admitted today that the missing #2b release was ordered by Jonathan.
[/s]

One of the haters that voted chanji to daily bombing.

GEJ policy on automobile assembly in Nigeria made innoson. Stalion, Nissan etc bring their plant to Nigeria. The aim is to make cars cheap n Stop tokumbo importations.

The result is what We are seeing now.

11 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by StOla: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
CSTR2:
GEJ is gone though his legacies are what we are seeing.
I would advise you to focus on buhari now.
We hope to see the creative economic policies of the incorruptable buhari in industrializing Nigeria, diversifying the economy, securing the country and creating jobs.
The time for campaign and opposition politics by the APC is over.

We are also seeing his gross irresponsibility also. From a frail economy we were told was strong, to a security crisis that was only worthy of serious concern weeks to a presidential election.

Yes we all wait eagerly for the outcome of a change that was not even an option. It was the only choice to be made.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by tochstorm(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
gej worked let's see what la baba la snail go do baba your turn.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
PHfinest:
His Government was corrupt but less corrupt than any Nigerian government, past, present and future.
his government was the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria,no thanks for him being a weakling
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by StOla: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
theassassin:

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai
Buhari is an illiterate Daura dullard the bastard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

Congratulations! You have won the sh.it-head rap grammy
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by jnrbayano(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
jasper83:

Lagos - badagry exp. way by volks b/stop.

Thanks man
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Zenfarm: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Support the policy by making sure that raw materials that can be sourced locally are made mandatory in the assembling of the vehicles.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by hamilton62(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
handie:
Well, this is a right step in industrialization and employment generation..... I hope the government will create an enabling environment(power, security and good economic policies). I also hope Nigerians won't be discriminated against in their own country in this firm..... Going forward, I hope we"ll have a car manufacturing plant in the next few years. We've got the human and material resources for that. To the owner of this plant, I wish u a favorable return on investment.
Nigeria already has IVM...
The past administration tried seriously in industrialization and i wish this administration can give us only power then you will see the exponential growth of our economy... Continuity is all we want and that is the way forward.
Our main problem is power then every other thing will fall into place...

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Actionleap: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Even the APC knows GEJ did a lot even though the corrupt media shouted him down, their conscience would judge them. The Yorubas have been beaten in their own organized treachery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:
GOD BLESS GEJ

I LOVE TRANSFORMATION!
And i hate "CHANGE"! lol. all thanks to GEJ! and his auto policy. lets hope mr dullardic does not okay importation of 2nd hand cars as hinted by osinbade!

4 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by discusant: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
The good legacies of Gej.

Indeed!

Ethno/religious bigotry made some sections of Nigeria manufacture all sorts of lies against Jonathan and his Igbo crew and sacked them.

If we had exercised a little caution and patience, by 2019, the best of presidential candidates would emerge from all political parties. Nigeria would have democratically restructured the military structured polity - peace and development would start to reign in Nigeria.

But Arewa believes the rest of Nigeria is its estate. So what do we expect from a president Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by VISTIN(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thank God for this.

I pray wicked PHCN will not give them N200m bill in one month. Just to frustrate them.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by theassassin: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
StOla:

Congratulations! You have won the sh.it-head rap grammy

congrats your mother just fork a rabid dog grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by aryzgreat: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
[s]
IYANGBALI:
his government was the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria,no thanks for him being a weakling
[/s]

What sayest u about Obasanjo? The crook. Siemens scandal, transcorp, power scam, library scam, etc. He is now d special adviser to dullardpo on political affairs

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by nelcliff(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:

thunder fire you na joke oooo
hahahahaha. which joke be dat.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Eyor1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
hmm
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by nelcliff(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:

thunder fire you
na joke oooo

hahahahaha.
which kind joke be dat.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by tochstorm(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pamelayoung:

I refuse to have anythg 2 do with Indians
seconded.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
aryzgreat:
GEJ keep shaming them, especially lagos ppl that voted based on tribalism. Many of them will work in this plant.

Haters when u step into that plant bear in mind it's a fruit of transformation.

Osibanjo is our son indeed. Shame!

God. bless you does not begin to scratch the surface of what I pray for you right now for this.

May your children's children call you blessed!

I know these people have no shame and will fill applications to work in this factory. Get paid to look after their families and themselves despite their inherent lack of wisdom.

Shame
Shame
Big and humongous shame and as they get paid and use the money to buy food for themselves May the pepper or bone not choke them to coma.

Shame!
kai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by executivegej: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by tempest01(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
searider:
Just assembly? No production?

You crawl before you walk....I believe with time materials will be sourced locally to reduce cost...and there will be technology transfer...smaller companies will spring up to supply parts. And industrialization will cone slowly.

I believe Africa skipped the industrialization age....That's what's taking a toll on us now

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by light004: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
prince3009:
Goodluck Jonathan's Transformation Agenda which was unfortunately cut short by tribal sentiments cry cry

So sad, how did we miss this opportunity and gave a man who left active service 30 years ago to run the affair of this Nation.

I screamed my heart out to beg that we shouldn't make this very costly mistake but unfortunately, I met harden heart whose minds were already made up. They rather ridicule you and made jest, now the joke is on them. We will learn an important lesson from this episode. so sad!!!

3 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

What sayest u about Obasanjo? The crook. Siemens scandal, transcorp, power scam, library scam, etc. He is now d special adviser to dullardpo on political affairs

You forget Halliburton ni?
That old toad is a curse upon his very own existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by CSTR2: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
StOla:

We are also seeing his gross irresponsibility also. From a frail economy we were told was strong, to a security crisis that was only worthy of serious concern weeks to a presidential election.

Yes we all wait eagerly for the outcome of a change that was not even an option. It was the only choice to be made.
Arguing with you is a waste of time, bro.
Your opinion are your opinions.
I am sure one thing we can both agree on is that buhari has a mandate of "change" to creatively diversify our economy, industrialize the country, secure our country and create jobs.
Anything else is just background noise.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by zheroes(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
The good legacies of Gej.
you are on point!!!!! since we also will discredit him for boko haram!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) / Push Button Electric Car Jack,Electric WheelSpanner, Electric Tyre Air Pump 7/17 / Car Security/anti burglary/ Keyless Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.